Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Shea Terra Blackseed & Propolis Holistic Skin Care Bar

Shea Terra Blackseed & Propolis Holistic Skin Care Bar

Best beauty bar

Comments about Shea Terra Blackseed & Propolis Holistic Skin Care Bar:

This Black Seed and Propolis bar is my favorite item from Shea Terra. I sincerely hope they never stop making it because my skin loves it! For reference I am 26 with combo skin, I get small bumps on my chin if I stop using this bar. I feel it moisturizes and cleans very well. It is a great value and uses high quality natural ingredients. I highly recommend this to anyone. I just bought 3 more and will repurchase again in the future.

Certified organic, fragrance-free skin care bar

from Palm Harbor, FL

Comments about Shea Terra Blackseed & Propolis Holistic Skin Care Bar:

I highly recommend this hard milled skin care bar. It is made of certified organic ingredients that might help your skin to repair and heal itself. It is also fragrance-free. It seemed to improve the overall health and appearance of my facial skin. My face and neck skin has never felt as smooth as it does now that I am using this great product. The medication I use to control the Rosacea tends to dry my skin, but this product did add some moisture back into my facial skin and help decrease the dryness caused by the medication. I will definitely be purchasing this product.