Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Shea Moisture African Black Soap

Shea Moisture African Black Soap

Perfect Soap

Comments about Shea Moisture African Black Soap:

I have dark spot on my skin and I was looking for a product that could clear my skin and I found this product. It is a great product and I was amaze of how well it worked. I started noticing a different in my skin only after a few days of use. It does not have much of a fragrance but it works great. My spot are almost gone. And the soap has a plus it also makes your skin feel. I will continue to use this product as long as it is working for me. I like the soap because it is not a harsh soap it is very gentle with a little foam. I am excited to let every one that has a dark spot problem this product will work. Another area that it works on is your pores it makes your skin feel so clean after one use. The product is also affordable it has a wonderful price. You will see a noticeable difference only in a few days which really impress me because I have tried so many face product that did not work and I paid a lot of money for other product in the past.

It works wonderful and it is extremely effective.

It is not much scent 's to this soap but it does it job.

Amazing For The Face

Comments about Shea Moisture African Black Soap:

As a person who still suffers from occasional break outs as an adult, I'm always on the hunt for a good face soap. Something that cleans well, doesn't clog pores, doesn't have a lot of perfumes in it, etc. It's a tough call. I want something that's more natural too; the less additives and chemicals, the better. I ran across Shea Moisture's African Black Soap, and was immediately intrigued. I decided to give it a try, just for my face, and see what became of it. Almost immediately, after only a couple of days use, I noticed a difference. While I don't have a lot of redness in my face, there are times when I have a bit more than other times. The black soap keeps the red almost non-existent, and I've had few to no break-outs. I tend to use it only one time a day, depending, and it just works wonders. The bar is ticker, so it tends to go longer than a regular bar, and the price isn't out of reason. However, it has left me with a drawer full of unused Neutrogena bars. I'll probably never use another soap on my face.

There is little to no scent in the soap, which is nice.