View more air purifiers

Sharper Image
SI867
Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier

Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier

The Ionic Breeze Quadra = No dog smell!

**Ionic Breeze Quadra S1397bySharper Image**

**Ionic Breeze Quadra S1397bySharper Image**

**The Ionic Breeze Quadra s1397** is an air purifier that has quite the reputation for filtering out the air of allergens, smells and improving the overall air quality in your home.The unit is small and slender and runs quiet enough that it won't disturb you watching t.v., reading or sleeping, in my opinion.

My Viewpoint!I was a skeptic about how well the **Ionic Breeze** would work in my household. I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and a daycare!  It can get pretty stinky in here. I work hard to get my house smelling fresh and void of all animals and dirty diapers.

My Mom introduced me to the **Ionic Breeze** and was convinced that it would help me keep my home smelling fresh.  Before I invested in my own (they are quite pricey), I tried hers out first.

It is recommended to let it run during the day and off at night but I let that baby run 24 hours a day for the first couple days.  By the 3rd day, when I came home, I couldn't smell dog or diapers. I was sold.I bought my own **Ionic Breeze** and gave Mom back hers.  Walking into her house, you would never be able to tell that she is a smoker due to her **Ionic Breeze**!

I run my **Ionic Breeze** daily and love that the only scents I smell are clean and fresh!

I have to wash the filter out alot more than my Mom does but I also have alot more traffic, animals and stinky diapers making the Ionic Breeze work overtime!

I have also tried a Honeywell air purifier, it was big and round, white and the filters needed replaced alot, which costs extra money. I didn't like it at all and was glad that I held out for the **Ionic Breeze Quadra**.

In my opinion, every household should have an **Ionic Breeze air purifier** in their homes.  It will improve the quality of air in your home.  It will remove the pet and diaper odors that linger in your air.  It might even help you battle  those dreaded allergies that are bothering you so much.

If you aren't as lucky as I was and know someone who already owns an **Ionic Breeze Quadra by Sharper Image**, but want one...take my advice and invest in a good air purifier and improve the quality of air in your house!

The Ionic Breeze cleans a roomfull of dust in hours.

As a dog owner you always are looking for ways to prevent the house from getting doggy. We had always wanted a air purifier but had no idea to what we needed, much less what we could afford. So we did a little research and started to make a list of things we wanted in our purifier. We didn't have alot of room so we wanted something that could fit on a table and still be powerful enough to clean a room or two. Not alot of noise and be germicidle at the same time. Easy, right...not really, there are alot of air purifiers out on the market that claim to be the best. To be able to clean a whole house in hours. We read alot of reviews and asked alot of questions with people who owned air purifiers. We went to a bunch of stores and tried out different models, different sizes, and differents accessories. When we found the Ionic Breeze we first were impressed with who made it, Sharper Image. They have a great reputation and we had other items from their stores. We didn't go wrong...it's wonderful..quiet, strong and pet friendly...the dogs don't mind it at all and it keeps our house fresh...give it a try..we did.

like the performance but disappointed in the durability

from Knob Noster, MO

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

I would have rated it a 5 for performance except after about a year it just started kicking off a few seconds after turning it on and I have been unable to resolve this issue so it is now useless; this unit cost way to much to only last a year.

Ease of Maintenance
It seemed easy to clean but I am concerned that over the long run there may be a hidden accumulation that is causing it to kick off.

Dust/Allergen Removal
I immediately noticed a difference in the air quality after only 1/2 hour of use; my allergy symptoms also decreased.

Filter Availability
It has a permanent filter that requires cleaning periodically

Since it is no longer functional I have to give it a low rating on durability.

I was very pleased with how quickly the air quality noticeably improved. I set mine close to the furnace intake and after a few hours you could notice the difference throughout the whole house.

It is neutral colored so it fits in any decor and very slender using vertical space taking up very little floor space.

• Ease of Maintenance:
  • Dust/Allergen Removal:
  • Filter Availability:

The best air purifier

from Hackensack, NJ

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

This is the best air purifier I have ever owned. I noticed there is a lot less dust in the air since I have had this. There air smells a lot cleaner and fresher and it rids the room of any foul-smelling odors. The ionic Breeze keeps hair dander from my pets to a minimum and also helps with my allergies. The filters are removable and easy to clean. I can't say enough good things about this. It may be pricey but its well worth it. I recommend it to all pet owners and anyone who has allergies.

• Ease of Maintenance:
  • Dust/Allergen Removal:
  • Filter Availability:

We love our Ionic Breeze.

from Saint Peters, MO

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

I won our first Ionic Breeze from my work as a bonus perk and I thought at first that this thing is not going to make a difference but it was free so what the heck!!  We now have 3 more that we have purchased for other rooms in our home.  I was a skeptic but now I am a firm believer the Ionic Breeze works wonders.  We have a crazy house will 3 boys and 2 dogs so you can only imagine the smells we have.  The first Ionic Breeze we got we put it in the living room next to the dogs beds because that was were we had an outlet and a corner to put it in.  Within hours you could tell the difference in the way the room smelled.  I was still skeptical thinking well it is new so it will probably work for a week or so then slowly stop working as well.  It is now 7 years old and it works the same as the first day we put it in the corner by the dogs beds.  We recommend this to everyone weather you have pets, kids or are just wanted a fresh aired house it is amazing!!!

The Ionic Breeze cleans a roomfull of dust in hours.

from Denver, NC

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

Ionic Breeze has changed my life by stopping my many allergies.

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

The ionic breeze filters the dust and allergens in my home. I have one for every room. Maybe I even have two in each room. It is very helpful because it has stopped my frequent sneezing and eye watering. It also filters pet hair which is good because it does not end up around the house all over and in the air. We rarely have to clean it and it is very easy too clean to. You just get a normal paper towel, wet it, maybe with windex or something, then just slide it across the metal panels inside the machine three or four times and then its clean. It is also helpful because it have a blue indicator light that tells you when to clean it. It is also very silent and it has many options. This includes small rooms, medium rooms, and large rooms. It is small and compact so it will fit in small corners where no one will notice them. But sometimes I want people to notice it because it is so important to my family's health!

The ionic breeze is quiet but seems to clean out the air.

from Pittsboro, NC

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

I bought the ionic breeze because I have many allergies and severe asthma.  Although I didn't really notice a difference in my symptoms after setting up my ionic breezes (I have two, one in my bedroom and one in the living room), whenever I cleam off the filters, they are covered in black dust, so I have to assume that they are cleaning out the air.  The ionic breezes are easy to maintain and clean...all you have to do is wipe off the filter with a wet cloth, and then a dry one, and you are all set.  They are also silent, so you can have them anywhere in your house without being disturbed by noise.  HOWEVER, according to consumer reports, the ionic breeze is ineffective and takes out things from the air that are good for you, so who knows?

My ionic breeze is so quite and keeps the dust to a minimum.

from Moody, TX

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

This unit has lowered the allergens in my home. I have a small apartment (only 550 sq. ft.) and it takes care of the entire place. I have a cat and it keeps, not only, the dander down but the smell of the litter box too! During the winter time my place gets really dry and thats about the only time you can smell the ozone that comes from it. Though, it does come with a ozone reducer, I normally turn on one of my humidifiers. This cures the problem, keeping the smell down to none existent. Its really great on energy, using only 10 watts and thats on high. I keep it on 24/7 without worrying about raising my electric bill. Another thing I love about it is that I never have to buy a filter. In my case I've had home filtering systems and I always forget to buy them and eventually the unit gets put away and forgotten about. This thing ended that cycle. And you know what? If I forgot to clean it for several weeks then it will stop and a red indicator light will come on to remind me.

not what it's cracked up to be

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

Thought this would be the "cadillac" of air purifier/cleaners. But not true as it had to be repaired after the first year. It came back repaired but also with another part attached to it to filter out its own emissions!!! Wish I would have bought a different product and wasn't just paying for a name. Oh well.

We purchased 2 Ionic Breeze products2 yrs ago & are glad we did!

from Golden, CO

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

At first we didn't want to spend the money.  We decided after some research to purchase the Professional Plus Ionic Breeze GP and the Hybrid GP unit also.  The Professional Plus needs the bulb.  As the bulb starts to go it makes more noise so you need to clean it more often.  With the Hybrid I have to turn it down if we are sitting by it because it is cold air.  Shortly after we purchased these units we heard some negatives on TV and called and had our questions answered and felt better about our purchase.

We have in floor heating with no air flow in the winter so when we had a plumber come to our home he remarked that it was a very good idea to have the air purifiers for air flow.

Except for needing a bulb and not knowing where to get one locally and the fact that cleaning the Hybrid is hard to get to some inside areas, we are happy with the results and our purchase of these air purifiers!

An excellent air purifier.

from Bridgehampton, NY

Comments about Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic Breeze Air Purifier:

I recently got this Sharper Air Purifier for my home. I wasn't sure if it was going to work so well because my previous air purifiers were just not so good; they would stop working and break down very easily. But to my amazement this Sharper Air Purifier works pretty well. It really cleans out the air around me so no more sneezing and coughing because of my allergies being irritated by the dust in my house. I also like how quiet this machine is. For such a small machine it really sucks up the dust in my home leaving a fresh clean scent and healthier air for me and my family. This air purifier even removes the smell of my husband's cigarette smoke so I no longer have to complain about the smoky smell of my house. I just love it.