Other Flat Screen TVs:

Sharp - Sharp Aquos 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

Changes Channels Soooooooooo Slowly

from Spring, TX

Comments about Sharp - Sharp Aquos 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV:

Changing the channels on this tv is frustrating. It takes forever and you have to make sure you hit the channel buttons right in front of the tv or it wont change. I really hate this. The menu font is also very small so if you mount this on a wall like we did and you have bad vision even with glasses like I do you wont e able to see the menu unless you walk up close to the tv or strain your eyes.

Adjusting the volume is also weird. The sound appears to be off or echoed. I have often wanted to return to see if our tv is defective but from reading other reviews this tv appears to be like this normally.

However, the tv looks great and the shows show up great when our antenna is working. The pictures are clears and very colorful. The pictures is much better than what we had before with our previous tv. For the price that I bought this tv, despite the sound, menu font size and the slow channel changing I think it is still worth it. Maybe.... I am not very tech savy and it is my first flat screen tv.