2.8
CV-P12PX
Sharp Portable Air Conditioner

Sharp Portable Air Conditioner

2.8

Purchased two of these. Both were broken on arrival.

from Portland, OR

Comments about Sharp Portable Air Conditioner:

Simple enough.  I purchased two of these because I had a good experience in the past with a Sharp a/c.  Both were broken upon arrival.  I have little hope for Sharp to do anything about it based on the reviews here : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16896111212

The sharp a/c was ok

from San Jacinto, CA

Comments about Sharp Portable Air Conditioner:

The Sharp a/c was ok, but I had trouble setting the tube just right in the window. I live in a small mobile and floor space is at a preimium. I didnt have alot of room to manuver. I sold it to a couple with a Hugh house that just need to cool one little room. It worked good for them.

It does a great job cooling, but you have to figure out were to put it because your really not going to roll it from room to room

sharp is sharp

from Cleveland, TN

Comments about Sharp Portable Air Conditioner:

the all new sharp is a very sharp air conditioner.  It is not like all the other air systems it is better.  this would be a great system to take on a road trip to somewhere.  It blows out a lot of cool air.  I would recommend this.

sharp cv-p12px portable air conditioner made my electric higher

from Waianae, HI

Comments about Sharp Portable Air Conditioner:

ive always had a window A/C until my mother told me to invest in a portable A/C. it was good until i seen my electric bill! i switched back to a window A/C & have seen a major difference in my electric bill...major savings!