Other Flat Screen TVs:

Pros

Cons

Easy to Set an Good Quality TV

Comments about Sharp LC-32D59U 32" HDTV-Ready LCD TV:

I've had this TV for more than two years and it has worked perfectly since it has come out the box. I have my DVD and VCR both plugged in and both were easy to set up once I read the instructions. It was worth the price I paid for such a good quality TV that is still working good as new. I would recommend this TV to anyone specially for movies and shows though playing games on it is easy and good as well.

Picture Quality
Show and Movies show up crisp clean and HD. I can decide if I want the screen on movie mode or standard.

Sound Quality
High level volume for more dramatic sounds and crisp clean sound quality as well.

I've had mine for more than two years and it still looks and works good as new. Nothing has come off or come loose and the stand it's on hasn't crack or anything as well.

Modern simple design while looking sleek as well.

It has done everything I need it to so perfectly, no problems have come up with the screen or buttons or anything like that.

GREAT reception and picture

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Sharp LC-32D59U 32" HDTV-Ready LCD TV:

First of all, as with anything I purchase, this is very affordable. I got mine from QVC. It is very user friendly. Plug and play. All you have to do is change settings if you are using an antennae or cable. Searches out all channels, you have to option to block any you don't want (parental controls). All plug in's conveniently located on the side of the unit. Comes with a bottom stand , which is what I use, or you can purchase the optional hanger for the wall. Lightweight, easy to maneuver for changing viewing position. Color is wonderful and screen amazingly bright and clear without adjustments. I would recommend getting a soundbar if you are not using surround sound. The volume does lack a little bit of umph. Comes with a very friendly remote that is easy to understand and clearly marked. Has the ability to set up favorite channels on the remote for easy access on satellite or cable channels. It has the ability to change the view on the screen for optimal viewing, stretching or zooming along with regular view.

Great TV!

from South Bend, IN

Comments about Sharp LC-32D59U 32" HDTV-Ready LCD TV:

I am not a big 'techie' person, but I do love the TV. We get great picture and sound on it, it is also easy to hook up all our other electronics to it also. It is very durable, it has survived multiple military moves, which is a pretty big deal for anyone who knows how military movers are! Also, it was a breeze to set up just out of the box.