Other Air Purifiers:
Sharp IG-BC2UB High Density Plasmacluster Ion Generator for Car Use

Sharp IG-BC2UB High Density Plasmacluster Ion Generator for Car Use

Fun for About a Week

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Sharp IG-BC2UB High Density Plasmacluster Ion Generator for Car Use:

I love new toys so when I received this as a gift from a friend I was tempted to rush right out to my car and use it immediately. I did use it in on the way home though and it was fun.

At first I liked that it fit in my cup holder but that quickly became annoying when I actually used my car. With one cup holder taken I found myself having to put cups in the back seat cup holder instead which was a giant pain.

I also didn't like the cord. It hung over the top of my gear shift and tangled in it and was just generally annoying each and every day.

I did like that it was effective. It did seem to reduce odors. When I picked up a pizza for dinner I didn't notice any lingering pizza smells the next day like I normally would.

It is very quiet while running and you don't really hear it at all. I never had to turn the radio up to hear over it or anything. And it certainly never distracted from a conversation.

Overall, this was fun, for about a week. Then I had to return it because of the cord issues and losing the cup holder.

• Ease of Maintenance: