Other Smartphones:

Sharp FX Cell Phone

Better Phone Than Would Expect

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Sharp FX Cell Phone:

My brother and I really enjoy this phone thus far. We have had the phone since January and having nothing but positive things to say. The browser is very fast for only being a quick messaging phone. The keyboard is nicely spaced out. In addition, the touch screen is very accurate. I continue to be wowed by the phone camera because the pictures I am taking does not require much more.

I found an amazing third party application called snaptu that has been an amazing additon with my twittering efforts. Also, gmail has a web enabled application that has made email on the go effective.

I also enjoy the additional security of the screen lock. This phone asks that you touch the screen one time and a key appears towards a lock. Then you must touch the key to unlock the phone.

Just awesome!

The Sharp FX is commendable for it's type.

from Colonial Heights, VA

Comments about Sharp FX Cell Phone:

I switched to this particular phone from using a Blackberry for quite a long time. This is a mid-grade cell phone. The touch screen is pretty responsive. The buttons are a tad close together and the keyboard itself took a little time adjusting to. Thee weight is decent, and it withstands a fairly decent amount of accidental dropping. The signal isn't always the greatest. The touchscreen is pretty easy to use although the menus tend to be close together and makes for easy mis-tapping. For anyone used to higher end smartphones I wouldn't recommend this product, however if you are seeking ease of use the Sharp FX will work out great for you.

The Sharp-FX Cell Phone is lightweight and easy to use.

from Detroit, MI

The wonderful Sharp FX Cell Phone

The new Sharp Phone is so lightweight and durable.  It is very fuctional and easy to use. I love the price and it is very affordable. The battery lasts long and is thin. It has a very thin and sleek design. The phone is easy to use.