Other Vacuums:
Bagged Upright Vacuums
Sharp Commercial EC-12TBC Bagged Upright Vacuum

Sharp Commercial EC-12TBC Bagged Upright Vacuum

I wish I'd always had this vacuum!

from Springfield, OR

Comments about Sharp Commercial EC-12TBC Bagged Upright Vacuum:

I inherited this vacuum cleaner when I moved into my apartment complex. I am the apartment manager and this vacuum was here when I moved in. I use it not only for my home, but for cleaning the laundry rooms, office, and community areas in our complex. After using this vacuum cleaner, I wish I'd always had a commercial grade vacuum! This baby has lots of power and is tireless. I use it not only to clean the carpet, but to pick up laundry room garbage from the carpet. It has no problem with strings, lint, small pieces of paper, and any other little thing on the floor. I feel as though I abuse this vacuum cleaner and it never gives me problems. In fact, it always leaves our carpets looking as good as new. The bags are easy to change and replacements are inexpensive. I appreciate this, as replacement bags in some of my previous vacuums were difficult to find, expensive, and needed to be replaced often. This vacuum is great, not just for commercial properties, but for anyone who wants a long lasting appliance.