Other Flat Screen TVs:
Sharp
LC-46D62U
Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television

Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television

Definitely great as long as you get HD channels.

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

This TV is on at my nanny job all day long and I have to say I really quite enjoy it. This screen is the perfect size for the size of the living room and the clarity on the HD channels is amazing. The only complaint I really have is that if you watch something that isn't in HD it somehow looks worse on this TV than it would on a standard definition TV.

Picture Quality
It has super clear picture quality except for programming that is standard definition. It's definitely great for watching movies and sports, you get the full experience of whatever you're watching.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is fabulous, even when the volume is low I can understand everything said on TV because the sound is so clear.

The three year old I nanny for is a bit rough and tumble and is constantly touching, moving, and readjusting the TV. It's holding up extremely well.

It's really well designed. Very light and easy to move as well as sleek and modern looking.

It's a great item and performs exactly as expected.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

This is a great television - definitely worth the cost.

from North Port, FL

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

It took a while for me to convince myself and my wife to spend this kind of money on a television set - especially with four kids in the house.  Although after we got it set up and started watching the HD channels, it was totally worth the price.  We will never go back to regular television.  The kids love playing the video games on it and we love the picture quality we get when watching movies.  A bit pricey, but like I said, totally worth it.

great picture

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

This tv exceeded my expectations. The picture is incredible. I have HD Dish Network and am still amazed after 3 months of watching. We hate watching tv at other peoples' houses now. Only con is that my old SD feeds don't look so great: like my old Tivo, DVD player, and Wii.

I can't wait to get some true 1080p content.

Great TV! Awesome HD quality

from Muncie, IN

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

I heard good things about this TV and decided to give it a try. I have no regrets in getting this TV. The HD quality is great. There are cheaper TVs on the market, but this is a TV that I would recommend. Even the overall appearance is awesome. This TV i personally feel is a great value for the cost. I have even been "assigned" to have a super bowl party, because my TV is the best out of my friends!

it is wonderful.

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

Absolutly wonderful picture clarity! I was a bit hesitant to buy one, but I am glad I did. Hi def is great in sports, but I can't really tell the difference in regular TV programming. It is great in movies, of course. I think the warrenty should be much lengthier for the pricy tag on the Aquos, though. Would make a great wall mount TV, but is expensive to get the emn to hang it on the wall as to not void your original warrenty. Worth the money! I hope it lasts a long, long time!

A whole new experience!

from Dearborn, MI

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

This tv gives you such an incredible experience watching tv.   The quality is fantastic and everyone I know is impressed with my new tv.  I love to watch everything on it, and playing my Wii is sweet too!  I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

The picture quality is truly superior among hi-defs.

from Cumming, GA

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

I researched Hi-Def televisions for months before choosing the Sharp LCD.  I decided not to go with Plasma and I'm happy with my choice. The lack of glare is great, especially if your tv is where the sun hits it sometimes. The picture quality is sharper, cleaner and more vivid than other models I looked at. I've been very pleased with this television. I'm just waiting for more hi-def channels to enjoy!

Absolutely love my 46" Sharp Aquos Flatscreen!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

We got our 46" Sharp Aquos Flatcreen TV this past December and I have been absolutely amazed at the quality of the picture ever since we got the HD hooked up.

This TV totally changes the way you watch movies, the big game and even your favorite shows at home. The picture is so crisp and clear that it really does make staying home to watch the game on TV almost as exciting as going to the games (since you always have a great view and a great seat)!

So far (knock on wood) we've not had any issues with this TV at all. When we got it we really debated on getting the 42" instead, but i'm really glad we went with 46". The difference in cost wasn't that significant, and even though we don't have a huge living room it still fits well in it.

Can't really think of any negatives to this TV at this point - really love it!

LCD sharp aquos tv... drool.....

from Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

I bought this tv for a pretty good deal from sears.  I needed a tv to watch hd sports and also for wii video games.  It has been a few yrs and the product has lasted well.

Pros: Good picture quality, good sound speakers.  Remote has tons of functions.  The remote has a favorites button so I can just save the channels of things I watch the most.  This is helpful for me because if use QAM to watch HD channels on my cable service. (most local HD channels are free if you just plug it directly into the cable jack, cable companies are supposed to provide them for free).  The channels usually turn out to be 122.4 or 116.7, really random channel numbers.  With the favorites I can just save them and I don't need to remember it.  EXCELLENT!  I love watching bluray and dvd movies on it.  I even project my laptop to it using the hdmi port.

Cons: Takes about 3 seconds for tv to turn on.  Takes a little time to show the picture when changing channels.

Summary: Good tv.  Pretty TV.  Get it!

Enjoying our Sharp Aquos TV

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Sharp Aquos in. HDTV LCD Television:

We have had this TV for about 4 months now and are having a great time with it. The HD picture is very sharp and clear. The sound is great. And it is set up so that we can use many other electronics with it.