Other Flat Screen TVs:

Cons

My favorite tv.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Sharp 70" LCD TV LC-70le734u:

This was a flat screen television is the absolute best I have ever experienced.I no longer have it,but it was my favorite one.The screen is the biggest I have ever watched a movie on.It certainly makes a difference.It really makes the movie come to life.The pictures are much more realistic than on my HDTV.The colors mimic exactly the way they appear in real life.It keeps me engaged throughout the entire movie.The sound is unbelievable.Truly like sitting in a movie theater.It saved me so much money to have a brilliant television set rather than going to the movies every other weekend.The controls and resolution settings allowed me to customize the picture and sound quality to my tastes.I often changed the settings depending on the type of movie we were watching.This is great for watching sports as well.Watch fast paced programs like that doesn't produce any blurry pictures.

Amazing!

Comments about Sharp 70" LCD TV LC-70le734u:

Bought this product as a birthday gift for my husband! And we LOVE it! Works great in the man cave for football games ;) I was going back and forth between this TV and the Samsung. I loved the Samsung because of the name, there quality, etc. But once comparing the two I couldn't help but go with this TV. The price, durability, look, everything outweighed the other TVs, including Samsung.

Picture Quality
Great for when he watches football games and has the guys over! I occasionally sneak in there to watch my movies! I absolutely LOVE the quality of the picture.

Sound Quality
Sounds like you are watching it through surround sound. I've never had a TV that sounds so amazing.

I've only had it for a couple of months, but it seems stable and in excellent build.

Very sleek and looks amazing compared to other tvs. Some TVs look cheap, this one doesn't.

Works great. Never have had any issues. Sound and picture work great together. The second we hooked it up, everthing was working properly. We have yet to have any problems with anything on the TV or the Remote.

Brilliant and reliable

Comments about Sharp 70" LCD TV LC-70le734u:

LCD's are any better than any other screens. They are reliable, safe, easy to handle and has the smart technology. I would also give grades to it's size and shape which can be easily shifted and handled with care.

Picture Quality
Picture quality is better and more colourful when compared to our early ages. Gaming on such televisions makes life easier. Games such as adventurous, action, racing etc., are ideal.

Sound Quality
Sound is any day an optional category. It doesn't really matter because most of us connect the television to the home theatre to have the theatre effect. My favourite system to use and that own is BOSE and TECHNICS. The sound is incredible and it really gives you a feel of the best.

Would last for 5-6 years, if maintained with care. They should be switched off when not in use. UPS should be used to avoid unnecessary damages.

Design really doesn't matter. Today's generation televisions are all modern and fit well anywhere making it look fabulous.

Excellent, reliable, dependable, easy to handle, safe, fragile etc.

A Huge, moderately good TV

Comments about Sharp 70" LCD TV LC-70le734u:

It is massive and great for viewing high-def videos, but not older DVDs. It's size outweighs its function. It would be better to get a TV that is a bit smaller but better picture quality.

Picture Quality
The picture is grainy when older DVDs are playing. It is great for blu-rays and cable. It is only 60hz though, so the picture can blur because of the size of the screen.

Sound Quality
Sound is good but volume control is either too loud or too soft. It has a good amount of sound to it.

The TV weighs a bit, but that is to be expected because of its size. There are mounting screws in the back so you can mount it to any surface.

I has 3 HDMI ports, and other inputs. It is impossible to change the screen size to 4:3.

It takes a long time to turn on. Then, instead of showing that there is no input, it just stays on. It can stay on on night. Also, it has slightly blurred images during HD video. It takes a long time to turn on and off as well as changing inputs.

Beyond our expectations

from Osage Beach, MO

Comments about Sharp 70" LCD TV LC-70le734u:

We waited a long time and shopped around for the biggest size we could get for the money and we have no doubt we were able to do just that. This new TV was so clear it was unbelievable. It is so exciting to see shows we have been watching on the old TV to come alive on this one with clarity and color. We were actually able to carry this one into our house as opposed to the last TV we had which was so heavy we had to enlist help from family to help us or hire movers.

Picture Quality
The picture is crystal clear. We don't have 3D but only because we don't like to watch movies or anything else in 3D and didn't want to pay for something we would not use. We could not ask for more clarity as it is just perfect.

Sound Quality
The sound is excellent. We have to actually dial this TV up farther but not a problem as the sound is great when we do dial it up.

Ours is fairly new, within the last 6 mths. but so far we love it.

Very sleek design and thin with a small black frame for the screen.

Love everything about it so far!