Other Microwave Ovens:
Sharp
R403KK
Sharp 1100 Watt Carousel Microwave Oven R-403KK

Sharp 1100 Watt Carousel Microwave Oven R-403KK

Our Sharp Carousel does everything we want our microwave to do!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Sharp 1100 Watt Carousel Microwave Oven R-403KK:

A microwave is a necessity in any busy home anymore, and ours is definitely included in that description. While we don't have many microwave convenience foods served to our family of 10, a microwave is worth it's weight in gold for getting things on the table quickly, reheating leftovers, or as part of a multistep recipe. It's great for those last minute additions that you didn't want to cook on the stove or for a late night snack.

This microwave was just another in a long line of microwaves, but it does the job. It's big enough for Thanksgiving side dishes, has a turntable for even heating, has lots of different options for melting butter or softening cream cheese, it has the ever present popcorn button, it has my favorite, quick 1 minute cooking button (or add one minute, there are variations). It does the job, and is a necessity in our home as well as many others.

Definitely a good option for a microwave.

My Sharp carrosell R0403KK is perfect for the needs that I have.

from Phoenix, OR

Comments about Sharp 1100 Watt Carousel Microwave Oven R-403KK:

SHARP CARROSELL RO403KK MICROWAVE

The Sharp Carrosell Microwave is a great invention.  I have mine for 4 years.  I am a single person so it fits all of my needs.  I use it every day and it does a wonderful job.

I would recommend it to anyone who lives alone and has need of a microwave.