Other Vacuums:
Shark
NV501
Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum

Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum

Pros

• Easy to empty (11)
  • Easy to use (10)
  • Powerful/good suction (10)
  • Long power cord (9)
  • Efficient (8)

Cons

• Heavy (3)
  • Poor design (3)

• Carpet (12)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (12)
    • Personal (12)

Just Purchased and In Love

I just purchased this vacuum two weeks ago, and I am absolutely in love. My prior vacuum hose had torn, and it was very old, and lost its suction capabilities. Read complete review

I was looking for a lightweight vacuum because of my disabilities making it hard to lift and move things. I love the rotating head, because I don't need to move as much as I did before. I'm able to maneuver around the kitchen table and chairs without having to pull everything out. The long hose reaches up to the ceiling very well (I have high ceilings, and frequently get cobwebs.)

The suction is absolutely amazing. Our soil is clay soil, and the dogs bring it in, and it gets caked in the carpet. The Shark Rotator has successfully pulled MORE dirt out of my carpet than my old vacuum. I love that I can use this vacuum on different surfaces because my kitchen is tile, my living room and bedroom are carpet, and my son's room is laminate floor.

I love that the filter is a washable filter, and that I don't need that extra added expense.

I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed, and feel that I made the right decision for myself.

Great Vac, but needs a bit of design improvement

Based on a strong recommendation from a family member who uses professionally, we purchased the Shark Lift Away in hopes that it would help eliminate the need for 2-3 different types of vacuums we needed & have it conveniently & efficiently combined in one unit. It's a very pleasing looking design.
It does & doesnt. The main reasons are that its cumbersome & even with reading the manual carefully, it is at 1st very confusing remembering which piece goes where for each function you're using it for.
The 2nd issue is how easily the hoses/bottom piece gets blocked w/pet hair, a feature we specifically bought it for. Hair/full very easily plugs it up, or wraps around the rollers. It's absolutely maddening.
While the lift away feature is a great idea, the hoses/Wands need to be adequately long to be able to use for using in high places.
Overall, not impressed.

Really like this

from Cincinnati Ohio

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Lightweight
  • Long Power Cord
  • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum:

Love this vacuum love how great it works!

Excellent Vacuum

from redjessi

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
    • Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Glides effortlessly across the carpet
    • Lightweight
    • Long Power Cord

• Cleans Everything!

Comments about Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum:

This is my go to vacuum, it works amazingly! Glides across my carpet like a hot knife thru butter. Picks up even finest sand we track in and the gobs of dog hair that my pets leave behind. I could not be happier with a vacuum. Had this now for 3 years.

• Personal

Will never buy another brand!

from l

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
      • Easy to Use
      • Efficient
      • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum:

absolutely love this vacuum! I can't believe how much stuff it sucks up. It isn't easy to use on the stairs if you ask me and I don't feel it works great on the hard wood floor, but over all I love this vacuum. I will never buy another brand.

• Personal

I will never buy another brand again

from Oklahoma City, OK

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
        • Easy to Use
        • Efficient
        • Lightweight
        • Long Power Cord
        • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum:

This vaccuum is so awesome I love it so much I will not let anyone touch it. Its my baby, its so lightweight, no more bending over with the lift away feature. The 360 degree turn feature is awesome it reaches underneath things so easily. I love my Shark.

• Personal

Can beat the suction of this Shark.

from Ohio

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
          • Easy to Use
          • Efficient
          • Lightweight
          • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum:

This has got to be the best vacuum I have ever owned. Even better then my Dyson for which I just replace after 5 years. This Shark has the best suction I have ever had for a vacuum cleaner. I love how you can lift away the canister and use to solely with the hose for harder to reach areas. I have use in on my hard wood floors, Carpet runners and wall to wall carpet and have not had any issues with it at all. I used this right after I used my Dyson and the amount of dog hair this was able to pick up surprised me. If you looking for a good dependable vacuum with an easy empty debris cup this is for you.

• Personal

I want to keep using Shark vacuums

from Waseca, MN

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
            • Easy to Use
            • Efficient
            • Long Power Cord
            • Powerful/Good Suction
            • Shark vacuums work amazing. Less allergies.

Comments about Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum:

It's nice because of it's features 3in1. I'm in need of a new vacuum and I will definitely go for shark brand.

• Personal
              • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Simply amazong

from Indiana

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
              • Easy to Use
              • Efficient
              • Lightweight
              • Long Power Cord
              • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Noisy

Comments about Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum:

This is by far the best vacuum I have ever owned. I love it. It gets the hair that is deep down in carpet and transfers with ease to pick up the pet hair there. I highly recommend this product!

Love it

from Indiana

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
              • Easy to Use
              • Long Power Cord
              • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum:

I absolutely love this vacuum. It has super powerful suction, it gets dirt from deep down In your carpet. It moves easy and has a power spin brush that helps pick up the dirt and works wonderful. This is my favorite vacuum I have ever used!

Great Vac, but needs a bit of design improvement

from NJ

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
              • Long Power Cord

Cons

• Heavy
              • Inefficient
              • Poor Design

Overall, not impressed.

Disappointed

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
              • Long Power Cord

Cons

• Inefficient
              • Poor Design

Comments about Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum:

I found the canister alone heavy. . My ceilings are 10ft and the wand barley reaches but, poor suction. The over all weight of the vacuum is light and good for floors. But, using the tools were not easily attached. Over all I'm very disappointed.