4.8
Other Vacuums:
Shark
NV651
Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe

Summary

The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away is our first ever Powered Lift-Away providing uninterrupted floor to ceiling cleaning. Easily clean under furniture, above the floor, and all those other hard to reach places around your home. The LED lights on the wand are perfect for above floor cleaning and great for spotting cobwebs in those bothersome corners. The illuminated Handle also provides LED lighting, which really helps in spotting hidden debris for a more thorough cleaning. Fingertip controls aid in a seamless transition between hard floors and carpet. This 3-in-1 vacuum instantly transforms to a portable canister with powered floor nozzle using the canister caddy. This makes for effortless cleaning throughout your home. In addition, the caddy can hold all of your favorite attachments so they are available at all times. The new Hard Floor Genie bare floor attachment offers the ultimate bare floor cleaning experience and includes a microfiber pad to pick up the finer debris. Advanced swivel steering provides the ultimate control to get in and around obstacles and furniture. Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum while passing through a HEPA filter.

Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (3)

• Carpet (3)
  • Pet hair (3)
    • Personal (3)

this product is awesome with wonderful design.

from Hamburg Germany

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Lightweight
  • Long Power Cord

• Stairs
    • Tile Floors

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

I use this kind of vacuums to clean my cat's hair dropped all over the house, clean all kinds of dirt that you can find on the carpet or any surface.

have a very good and fine design that could be a great thing to see and watch while you clean your corners.

You might find the voice of the shark rotator slightly different and low with higher quality and very high suction power that would make cleaning your house much much easier and faster

Other vacuums could have a little of this awesome vacuum's adds
    I seriously command for buying the shark rotator as soon as you can

verry nice vacuum

from Libya

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
    • Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Short Power Cord

Fantastic vacuum

from Richmond VA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

Having a short-haired dog that sheds a lot and a small child who leaves crumbs everywhere he goes, I definitely needed to update my old, worn-out vacuum and invest in one that really gets the job done. I was so excited to find this one for a great price! It has already paid for itself twice over in quality alone. It works great, and I find that I'm getting the same amount of vacuuming done in about half the time since I don't have to keep going over and over the same spots to clean them up. It gets up so much more pet hair than my old vacuum, and my carpets look so much better than they used to. I am definitely very happy with this vacuum and I'm sure it will stand up to years and years of heavy use!

Worth the money!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

The BEST buy I have ever done. This was my saviour. Four dogs and lots of allergies? I'm a mess when my rugs and hardwood floors are covered over top and in corners with hair. I turn into a sneezing mess, and with two bigger dogs that shed like crazy? Vacuuming every day is essential. And even with vacuuming every day with a low grade vacuum? That was not enough even with tireless efforts. That changed a lot when we got our Shark, it picked up EVERYTHING! It was amazing. Even after a full day the hair and dander would not be collecting in the corners, it would only be present in the areas my dogs were laying or playing around. Since we got it my allergies have been so much better, I don't spend near as much time sneezing and itchy from my pets. (And this is much better than ever having to get rid of them, because that's just something I couldn't do.)

• Was this a gift?:

Amazingly Versatile

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

This tiny little vacuum has amazed me with its ability to clean my home from floor to ceiling. I first purchased a Shark steam cleaner way back when they first hit the market to save my gross grout. I was really impressed with the cleaning power, and the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Deluxe has actually cut my cleaning time in half.
      At first, the LED lighting seemed a bit extravagant, but they have proven to be so helpful when reaching under furniture and even while vacuuming during my kids' sleeping hours...it's like a glow-in-the dark cleaning party!
      We have carpet in the bedrooms, tile in the wet areas (kitchen and bathrooms) and hard wood everywhere else. This machine can handle it all. I love the microfiber pads for all my my hard flooring surfaces. My favorite part is that they are washable and reusable.
      This vacuum has been absolutely vital to solving my family's allergy problems. It eliminates dust.
      It is so easy to maneuver and transport from room to room.

Great for rentals.

from Florida

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

I bought this Shark vacuum to use in rental units. I needed something that was going to be powerful but still lightweight. I had been using a Bissell vacuum and wasn't happy about the way it was working and the fact that it was too heavy.

I saw a commercial for Shark vacuums and decided they looked good. So I tested a couple out at the store before finally deciding on this one.

Once I got this one bald to rental property and tried it out I loved it. It is easy to use, easy to maneuver up stairs and in tight places.

I love the different settings and the power that it packs.

Over a its a really good vacuum. For a pretty good price.

Maneuverability
      I have a lot of stairs to vacuum in the rentals and this handles great there.

Versatility
      Not the most versitile vacuum but it out shines all the other vacuums in its class.

Sleek simple design.

This is suprisingly a durable vacuum. It gets kind of banged up in the work van, and It holds up well.

• Versatility:

The most efficient & effective vacuum!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Deluxe gives vacuuming a whole new meaning!
      I used to dread knowing I had to vacuum because it always turned into a mission.
      Now that I have my Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Deluxe which makes it so much easier I love vacuuming!
      There are multiple options and attachments allowing you to go from vacuuming the floor to using the detachment to get above cabinets and behind furniture. The Advanced Swivel Steering makes it practically effortless to miniver around and get into any area.
      My favorite feature is the LED light on the floor piece as well as the on the handle.
      The LED light really illuminates the area you are working, it makes it so much easier to see where you have to clean.
      The warranty Shark provides allows for keeping up with the maintenance of the vacuum and all of the attachments without any problems.
      Overall I would highly recommend this Shark for anyone who is looking for a vacuum. The results are proof in itself, after seeing what a difference one use makes you will never want anything other than a Shark!

• Versatility:

An improvement to the shark brand

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

I am pretty happy with the new shark rotator powered lift away deluxe compared with the other shark vacuums I have. I bought this recently online even though my other shark is in good condition, but I was a little unsatissfied with some aspects of the older model. There are definitely plenty of pros with this shark vacuum and let me start with the features. The LED lights were the first thing I noticed and I mean these things are bright and definitely is great for under furniture where you can see everything to ensure you actually get everything. It is significantly more quiet than any other vacuum I've used and I actually used it while my kids were sleeping and it didn't bother them at all. The rotating suction power is pretty great and transitioning to the floor has become easier with the new vacuum. The sliding positioning switch is right within the power buttons reach making it easy to quickly shut it off if I accientally suck up a toy which happens a lot. It also has the bright lights for the detachable hose so those hard to reach places are not as difficult with the extra light and the longer hose they upgraded. It's really convenient because all within reach is the on and off button, the lighting, and the different carpet to floor transitioning which is better than having to bend over to find different settings. The rotating brush works just as good on the hard surfaces as carpeting. The brush for the furniture works great and provides excellent suction without a lot of effort to clean under the cushions. I'm very happy with this shark vacuum, except for the price. It was a little higher than the others, but I guess with the great features, excellent rotation, and a little more convenience, it's worth it.

Fantastic Cleaning Helper!

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

This is the best vacuum I have ever had! It has so much suction that when you turn it on it almost self propels because the suction is so strong. Just like a shark it devours the dirt!

Maneuverability
      It is easy to navigate and use. I am so pleased with the performance.

Ease of Maintenance
      Easy to clean as it is bag-less.

Suction Performance
      It is almost a self propelled vacuum because of the suction.

Versatility
      I love that you can use it as an upright or as a canister.

It is designed much more compact than my old vacuums were making me need less room to store it.

It is a very durable tough product. I think it would even withstand my husband using it!

3-in-1 Vacuum

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

This may be one of the best vacuums I have ever purchased. We have a dog, baby and toddler in our house so messes are inevitable. I love the versatility of this vacuum the most. It can be used as an upright traditional vacuum, a handheld canister vacuum for stairs and other similar conditions, and canister with attachable floor roller that has super lower clearance to get under furniture with ease. This vacuum has anti allergen technology and washable filters. Another feature I like is that is has hard floor cleaning attachment. It is also very easy when going from carpet to hard floors with the controls on top at my fingertips. The power cord is super long so I do not have to keep unplugging and plugging it in to each room. Instead I can use one outlet to do the entire floor in my house. It also came with a pet upholstery tool that I use on a weekly basis to clean the couches of dog hair. When using as an upright vacuum the steering is impeccable making cleaning simple using one hand.

Also comes with a seven year warranty