4.8
Other Vacuums:
Shark
NV651
Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe

Summary

The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away is our first ever Powered Lift-Away providing uninterrupted floor to ceiling cleaning. Easily clean under furniture, above the floor, and all those other hard to reach places around your home. The LED lights on the wand are perfect for above floor cleaning and great for spotting cobwebs in those bothersome corners. The illuminated Handle also provides LED lighting, which really helps in spotting hidden debris for a more thorough cleaning. Fingertip controls aid in a seamless transition between hard floors and carpet. This 3-in-1 vacuum instantly transforms to a portable canister with powered floor nozzle using the canister caddy. This makes for effortless cleaning throughout your home. In addition, the caddy can hold all of your favorite attachments so they are available at all times. The new Hard Floor Genie bare floor attachment offers the ultimate bare floor cleaning experience and includes a microfiber pad to pick up the finer debris. Advanced swivel steering provides the ultimate control to get in and around obstacles and furniture. Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum while passing through a HEPA filter.

Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (7)
  • Easy to empty (6)
  • Powerful/good suction (6)
  • Efficient (5)
  • Long power cord (4)

• Carpet (7)
  • Pet hair (5)
  • Hardwood floors (3)
  • Stairs (3)
  • Tile floors (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (3), Occasional user (3)
    • Personal (7)

Nice vacuum, works well a bit noisy

from Cambridge, MA

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Long Power Cord
  • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Heavy
  • Noisy

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

It works well and picks up a lot of hair. Needs to be emptied between each use but very easy to do so. A little heavy and bulky to move around but overall a good vacuum

EXCELLENT GOOD QUALITY

from WISCONCIN

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Lightweight
  • Long Power Cord
  • Powerful/Good Suction
  • REALIABLE

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

I LOVE THIS VACCUMM.IT RUNS FAST.IT CLEANS SUCKS REALLY GOOD.I HAVE A HIGH RESPECT OF THIS BRANS AS WELL..BECAUSE BASE ON MY EXPERINECED WITH MINE IT REALLY WORKS PRETTY WELL WHEN I CLEAN.EASY TO MANUEVER,EASY TO CLEAN THE CANISTER.UNLIKE WITH THE OTHER VACUUM.THIS ONE IS VERY EFFECIANT.I WOULD RECOMMEND SHARK VACUUM .I WILL ASSURE YOU.IT WAS FANTASTIC

Great product Worth hem money

from CA

About Me Professional Cleaner

Pros

• Easy To Empty
    • Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

This vacuum cleaner surprised me with its ability to clean all parts of the house, especially hard parts such as under furniture.
      Which is full of dust and also quickly and thoroughly cleaning especially cleaning sensitive pet hair because I owned a dog and a cat
      I also liked the ease of use and design with LED lights

Really product Worth hem money

• Personal
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

a HEPA filter , LED lights , Handle LED lighting ,... WOW...

from oman

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
      • Easy to Use
      • Efficient
      • Lightweight
      • Long Power Cord
      • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe Is a great vacume machine with maney options and a relativelly good price , Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe is designed to be used in narrow in accessable areas where other vacumes ca not reach , you can use Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe every where in your house in the carpets , haedwood floors pet hair , staires and in tile floor , Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe is a Powered Lift-Away providing uninterrupted floor to ceiling cleaning , now i will tell you some optiones in Powered Lift-Away providing uninterrupted floor to ceiling cleaning you meight not find it in any other vacum machine , firstlly ,the The LED lights on the wand will spott the corners and you can see clearlly every corner in your home , The illuminated Handle also provides LED lighting, which also will allow you to see hidden depris , through a finger botton controle you can change from carbit cleaning to floor cleaning in a very easy way , Hard Floor Genie™ bare floor attachment have Hard Floor Genie™ bare floor attachment which is a fantastic attachment its my first time for me to see attachment like it , it will help you with its microfiber pad to pick up the finer debris. , Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology™ traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum while passing through a HEPA filter. WOW its not a vacume machine its like a magic machine will finish all your work in no time ,will offer you great help and cleaning your home will not be a diffecult operation which was very heavy to you in the past , cleaning will be fun , Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe is very easy to use even your small kides can use it , and in the same time very easy to clean , very efficient and sure will remove all the depris in the hidden corners at you home , Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe have a very light weight thats why i told you even your small kids can use it , very long power cord , good suction

• Personal

this product is awesome with wonderful design.

from Hamburg Germany

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
        • Easy to Use
        • Lightweight
        • Long Power Cord

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

I use this kind of vacuums to clean my cat's hair dropped all over the house, clean all kinds of dirt that you can find on the carpet or any surface.

have a very good and fine design that could be a great thing to see and watch while you clean your corners.

You might find the voice of the shark rotator slightly different and low with higher quality and very high suction power that would make cleaning your house much much easier and faster

Other vacuums could have a little of this awesome vacuum's adds
          I seriously command for buying the shark rotator as soon as you can

verry nice vacuum

from Libya

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
          • Easy to Use
          • Efficient
          • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Short Power Cord

Fantastic vacuum

from Richmond VA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy to Use
          • Efficient
          • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

Having a short-haired dog that sheds a lot and a small child who leaves crumbs everywhere he goes, I definitely needed to update my old, worn-out vacuum and invest in one that really gets the job done. I was so excited to find this one for a great price! It has already paid for itself twice over in quality alone. It works great, and I find that I'm getting the same amount of vacuuming done in about half the time since I don't have to keep going over and over the same spots to clean them up. It gets up so much more pet hair than my old vacuum, and my carpets look so much better than they used to. I am definitely very happy with this vacuum and I'm sure it will stand up to years and years of heavy use!

Worth the money!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

The BEST buy I have ever done. This was my saviour. Four dogs and lots of allergies? I'm a mess when my rugs and hardwood floors are covered over top and in corners with hair. I turn into a sneezing mess, and with two bigger dogs that shed like crazy? Vacuuming every day is essential. And even with vacuuming every day with a low grade vacuum? That was not enough even with tireless efforts. That changed a lot when we got our Shark, it picked up EVERYTHING! It was amazing. Even after a full day the hair and dander would not be collecting in the corners, it would only be present in the areas my dogs were laying or playing around. Since we got it my allergies have been so much better, I don't spend near as much time sneezing and itchy from my pets. (And this is much better than ever having to get rid of them, because that's just something I couldn't do.)

• Was this a gift?:

Amazingly Versatile

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

This tiny little vacuum has amazed me with its ability to clean my home from floor to ceiling. I first purchased a Shark steam cleaner way back when they first hit the market to save my gross grout. I was really impressed with the cleaning power, and the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Deluxe has actually cut my cleaning time in half.
            At first, the LED lighting seemed a bit extravagant, but they have proven to be so helpful when reaching under furniture and even while vacuuming during my kids' sleeping hours...it's like a glow-in-the dark cleaning party!
            We have carpet in the bedrooms, tile in the wet areas (kitchen and bathrooms) and hard wood everywhere else. This machine can handle it all. I love the microfiber pads for all my my hard flooring surfaces. My favorite part is that they are washable and reusable.
            This vacuum has been absolutely vital to solving my family's allergy problems. It eliminates dust.
            It is so easy to maneuver and transport from room to room.

Great for rentals.

from Florida

Comments about Shark Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® Deluxe:

I bought this Shark vacuum to use in rental units. I needed something that was going to be powerful but still lightweight. I had been using a Bissell vacuum and wasn't happy about the way it was working and the fact that it was too heavy.

I saw a commercial for Shark vacuums and decided they looked good. So I tested a couple out at the store before finally deciding on this one.

Once I got this one bald to rental property and tried it out I loved it. It is easy to use, easy to maneuver up stairs and in tight places.

I love the different settings and the power that it packs.

Over a its a really good vacuum. For a pretty good price.

Maneuverability
            I have a lot of stairs to vacuum in the rentals and this handles great there.

Versatility
            Not the most versitile vacuum but it out shines all the other vacuums in its class.

Sleek simple design.

This is suprisingly a durable vacuum. It gets kind of banged up in the work van, and It holds up well.