Other Vacuums:

Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum

good

from h

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Poor Design

• Stairs

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

good

• Primary use:
  • Business

Excellent Suction!

from Palm Springs, CA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Lightweight
  • Powerful/Good Suction

• Carpet
    • Hardwood Floors
    • Pet Hair
    • Stairs
    • Tile Floors

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I have tried many, many vacuums before I purchased this one. I am so pleased with this vacuum. It is easy to get it going right out of the box! It's so light and easy to maneuver under tables, chairs, and places you weren't able to get to before without moving furniture. I have 2 doggies that shed terribly. This vacuum sucks it all up with ease! Yuck. The first time I used it I couldn't believe what my other vacuum was missing. You will be so pleased as I am with this wonderful vacuum. What a blessing

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Amazing for pet owners!

from Sugar Land, TX

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I'm extremely impressed with how well this vacuum does, especially compared against the leading vacuum brand. My past experiences with the Shark brand had not been favorable, so I ignored this vacuum initially. After seeing strangers rave about this vacuum on a deals forum and then asking a friend who had one to demonstrate hers, I was sold.

Maneuverability
    This vacuum is light, and because of its streamlined design, it's quite easy to change direction, move, and otherwise maneuver it.

Ease of Maintenance
    Emptying out the canister simply requires popping it off and turning it over the trash can. The canister is also fairly small and light, a nice change from the long, wide ones.

Suction Performance
    This picks up so much dust and pet hair with minimal effort. I was amazed at how much can collect on my rug in just within a couple of days...if this vacuum isn't getting it all, I would be surprised.

Versatility
    You can also lift it up to vacuum walls and ceiling fans. I didn't even realize such a thing was possible (or necessary) until I tried with this vacuum.

I've only had it for a few weeks, but so far, so good!

• Versatility:

SHARK LEAVES ALL OTHERS IN THE DUST!

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I have purchased my second shark vacuum cleaner. The first one, which I loved, was given to my mother in law who is 94 years old. She had to stop vacuuming because other vacuums got too heavy for her to push. Not the shark! It is easy to use, easy to push, it gets under stuff, it goes over stuff, works high up or down low to the floor. It has excellent suction, moves as easy as slicing butter with a hot knife! You will be amazed at how much stuff ends up in the dirt receptor even if you vacuum everyday! My latest purchase was of the Rocket! I purchased all the attachments and there are many. Some I have never seen related to a vacuum like the attachment that looks like a dust mop and attaches to the vacuum. I loved to use it to clean my dirty ceiling fans. There is also an under the appliance(s) wand that allows cleaning under the frig or stove. The places that are cleaned a few times a year but really need cleaned daily or weekly for best performance. My vacuum has a 5 year warranty. We are hard on vacuums, In five years, I usually purchase two new vacuums. No more-I will still be using my Rocket!

Maneuverability
    You can move the vacuum with your fingers. It self propels forward, with excellent suction, cleaning all in its path. Very little effort is required to use the Rocket.

Ease of Maintenance
    The filters need to be washed with soap and water periodically. It depends on how much it is used. I would recommend cleaning at least once a month. All you have to do is remove two small filters, run under the water until there is no dirty water, allow to air dry and return to the vacuum compartment. It is very easy to maintain.

Suction Performance
    I have NEVER used a vacuum that even comes close to the amount of suction a Shark has. Most of the time I only move the vacuum forward and back and move on the the next area as the Shark almost always picks up whatever is on the floor or carpet during the first pass. It is very quiet unlike most vacuums. People remark that the Shark is just a Dyson with a different name. As far as I am concerned, there is no comparison-the Dyson is expensive and does not perform as well. I will take a Shark anyday!

Versatility
    The attachments are amazing, most Shark models have multiple purposes and can be taken apart and carried around for different kinds of cleaning.

The Shark Rocket does not look like any vacuum I have owed before. I find it less bulky, easier to use, easier to store and have I mentioned the suction power Shark has?

So far my vacuums have held up well. I was concerned about so much plastic but noticed most are plastic. The warranty sold me-five years is a long time for a vacuum and I am confident it will have decent suction the entire time.

Great for Pet Hair

from Alamogordo, NM

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I was very impressed by the power and the amount of cat hair it removed. I bought this for the Motor Home. We have 3 long hair cats so I remove a lot of hair. That said this is the best. Better than my Dyson. I love that it is self propelled. It is easy to move around items. The cord is plenty long. The dust bin is small. I usually get 2 bins full(42' Motor Home). It is easy to clean out. That is a real plus for me.

Maneuverability
    Love that it is self propelled. It also stores well in the Motor Home since it comes apart. I stand the bottom against the back wall of the closet. The cord wraps around the motor, bin and handle section and that sits on the closet floor.

Wipe off and out.

The best.

Versatility
    Does not work as well on hard surfaces. It does have a tool for that. I have not tried it. Would probably make a difference if I would use it. Also I do not like the brush for dusting or hand vacuuming. It is awkward. Luckily I have a small cannister vac I use for that.

Best Vacuum I Ever Owned

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I have owned many vacuums but this one is the best! It is light weight, picks up anything, never loses suction and comes with a ton of attachments. Don't let the odd shape fool you, this is one powerful vacuum for the money. It beats my Dyson and Hoover. Easy to clean, I never touch the dirt. By far the best!

Maneuverability
    The brush head maneuvers easily. It pivots and gets into tight corners.

Ease of Maintenance
    Easy to clean bagless canister. One button to push over a garbage can and it all comes out without touching a thing. Two washable reusable filters that keep allergens out of the air.

Suction Performance
    I live in rural area where we have a wood stove. The Rocket is so powerful it picks up wood chips without issue. All the sand and dirt that is tracked in is easily cleaned up. It even sucked the sand and dirt from in between the slats on my wood floor!

Versatility
    With all the attachments and beings so lightweight, you can clean from floor to ceiling with ease.

It's a little awkward at first until you get use to the motor being on top. Tends to be top heavy but hey small price to pay for a great vacuum.

It has taken a lot and I have had not one problem with my Rocket.