Other Vacuums:
Bagless Upright Vacuums
Shark
Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum

Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum

Pros

• Lightweight (10)
  • Easy to use (9)
  • Powerful/good suction (9)
  • Easy to empty (8)
  • Efficient (7)

• Carpet (10)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (10)
    • Personal (9)

Amazing for pet owners!

I'm extremely impressed with how well this vacuum does, especially compared against the leading vacuum brand. My past experiences with the Shark brand had not been favorable, so I ignored this vacuum initially. After seeing strangers rave about this vacuum on a deals forum and then asking a friend who had one to demonstrate hers, I was sold.

Maneuverability
This vacuum is light, and because of its streamlined design, it's quite easy to change direction, move, and otherwise maneuver it.

Ease of Maintenance
Emptying out the canister simply requires popping it off and turning it over the trash can. The canister is also fairly small and light, a nice change from the long, wide ones.

Suction Performance
This picks up so much dust and pet hair with minimal effort. I was amazed at how much can collect on my rug in just within a couple of days...if this vacuum isn't getting it all, I would be surprised.

Versatility
You can also lift it up to vacuum walls and ceiling fans. I didn't even realize such a thing was possible (or necessary) until I tried with this vacuum.

I've only had it for a few weeks, but so far, so good!

I would buy this product again !

I received this vacuum free in exchange for using it and reviewing it.. I don't have the words to tell you how much I love it!! Admittedly I have never used a battery operated vacuum before, but I can tell you that this little jewel is fantastic!!! 1. It took me about ten minutes to read instructions and snap this vacuum together. And I am usually technically challenged! It feels very substantial and like it will last! 2. It has setting to vacuum carpet and setting to vacuum floor. You can use the Extended Run Time or Max Power setting. The Extended Time will give you approximately 22 minutes of vacuum time before the battery goes out. I understand you can buy separate additional battery for it which I will do. 3. This little vacuum literally feels like it is self propelled when you vacuum carpet; not so much on the floor. But it is so lightweight that I truly wasn't even tired after using it. 4. I can now vacuum UNDER BED, under nightstand, under chairs, and even on sides of commode with no problem! And it fits closer to baseboards than any I have ever used. THIS is the main reason I am in love with it, I can vacuum UNDER and close with it! 5. I have used the attachments to dust my furniture and even the ceiling fan. Again, its so lightweight even an older person like me had no trouble lifting the wand to dust. I have all leather furniture so the attachments will probably not be used to dust furniture; but others will find it useful. 6. The suction power is remarkable considering how small it is. I purposely vacuumed an area rug first because it had just been vacuumed by my husband a day or so before with a corded vacuum. I was really surprised by the amount of dust/dirt in the dust cup. 7. The only thing I would improve is of course if battery would last longer (22 minutes) but this can be solved with purchasing another battery. AND the dust cup could be bigger! I think I overfilled it but thankfully this didn't seem to cause any malfunction. 8. I really love it.

This Rocket Rocks

from Monticello, IN

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Lightweight
  • Long Power Cord
  • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

This product is awesome! After going through a number of other vacuums, this one is the ONLY one that left me without anything bad to say! Only two downsides really; it's a bit strong to pull up kitty litter from hard floors, but it still does a pretty good job at getting most of it, and the dust cup fills quickly because of how well this product works, but neither is really a complaint as both are due to the strength of the vacuum - always better to have a little extra than not nearly enough!!

i would buy this again

from Brunswick, ME

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
    • Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Lightweight
    • Long Power Cord
    • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I LOVE this! I have dog hair and it works so well. I don't even use a broom anymore

• Personal

By far the best vacuum ever!

from Crestview, FL

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Cordless
      • Easy to Use
      • Lightweight
      • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I cant tell you how much I love this vacuum. I gave cleaned every inch of my house without any issues. It picks up dog hair like no other. Best gift I've ever given myself

Best vacuum

from Oregon

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Efficient
        • Lightweight

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I absolutely love this vacuum! I have two cats and their hair is hard to keep up with but this vacuum is up for the job! It never lets me down and doesn't weigh a ton so it doesn't tire me out by lugging it around while cleaning up my place!

Perfect Lightweight vaccuum

from Houston, Tx

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
          • Easy to Use
          • Efficient
          • Lightweight
          • Long Power Cord
          • Powerful/Good Suction

• Car

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

Perfect size vacuum for a small home or apartment. Plenty of attachments to cover all types of phones plus it can break down and use it in the car

Perfect Valentine's Day gift

from Lancaster

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy to Use
            • Lightweight
            • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

My wife has back problems and loves to clean. This light weight cordless is perfect. Easy to maneuver. Powerful suction and a good price. Sorry dyson. You have been upstaged

• Personal

I would buy this product again !

from El Monte, CA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
              • Easy to Use
              • Lightweight

Cons

• battery dies fast
              • Get Stuck Constantly
              • Inefficient
              • Unreliable

• Personal

Blown away but the performance of my Shark vacuum

from Pennsylvania

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
              • Easy to Use
              • Efficient
              • Lightweight
              • Long Power Cord
              • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Noisy

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I am a very meticulous house cleaner and I have tried many types of vacuums over the years. I've always owned 3 at a time to take care of the different areas of the house. I have tile floors, carpet, hardwood and stairs. I would use a different vacuum to clean the different types of floors. I am so pleased with how efficient and easy to use this vacuum is. It's the only vacuum I need to clean all areas of my house. I was shocked at the amount of dirt it picked up the first time I used it considering my carpets were recently shampooed and I'm a meticulous cleaner. My vacuum that I was using was quite expensive and highly rated but left behind a lot of dirt. I've had several neck surgeries i but the lightweight design of the Shark doesn't cause me more discomfort. I don't have any pets so I can't comment on how well it works on pet hair. My granddaughter has just learned to crawl and I'm completely comfortable with her crawling on my floors because my Shark vacuum keeps them spotless.

clean is close to Godlyness

from Old Appleton, MO

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
              • Easy to Use
              • Efficient
              • Lightweight
              • Long Power Cord
              • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I depend on the shark to clean the church once a week, it has great suction to pick every thing up that gets thru those doors each week. also comes with many attachments to do most of the jobs around there so I can get the dusting up high just attach the attachment, and no need to stand on a ladder. I can clean the benches in no time. The maintenance is real easy just lift off push a button and it open and the dirt all falls in the trash can. Then once a month clean the filter with soap and water let dry put back and ready for next time.

• Business
                • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

good

from h

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
                • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Poor Design

Comments about Shark Rocket Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum:

good

• Primary use:
                • Business