Other Vacuums:

Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

This Vaccuum will get the job done

I recently purchased my Euro-Pro Shark vaccuum simply because I needed something smaller and easy to use to clean out my new car. Based on how well it gets up the dirt and etc from the carpet in my car, I rate it very high and recommend it. It does an excellent job of picking everything up, even the small rocks that manage to make their way in there. I bought this specific model due to it being affordable and the multiple attachments. I am somewhat dissappointed in the one attachment I thought I would use the most, as it is small and thin, but not quite small and thin enough to get down by the side of the seats. It is lightweight, but using it in the car it feels heavier after just a few minutes. Also, I will say that if you have smaller floorboards in the backseat area, it is harder to use there, due to its size, the size making it hard to manuever. The dustcup attachment goes in easily and you do have to make sure the pins are aligned or they will break, but, it is the hardest attachment to remove. I have used it inside to clean my valances and drapes, and it works very well. It worked just as fine on the rug in the living room, as well. I have just started using it to tidy up around the cat box and it picks up the litter easily. The filter isn't as easy to remove and clean, but I do not consider this a drawback, just a bit of an inconvenience, but then again it doesn't need removing and cleaning each time I use it. The mounting bracket should be placed on studs, due to the weight of the vaccuum, and additional pulling on the bracket while removing or replacing it may pull a section out of simple sheetrock. I do recommend this vaccuum for someone who needs it do to do the job its meant to do, and at an affordable price.

Worst vacuum EVER

Ok this is THE worst vacuum I have ever owned. I used it for about 1 week before the brush broke and stopped turning. So I called shark and the sent me a new part and since they took so long another vacuum (which took like 3 months although I was told it would be here in a few weeks). The new head they sent me NEVER worked and the vacuum (a different model) broke within a month. I just ended up returning the original one to the store because the customer service at shark is a joke. Either way even in the 1 week I had it when it did work it was terrible. It didn't pick up anything not even crumbs. It had a small amount of battery life but that could be because I spent so much time trying to clean the same areas because the suction was so terrible. This vacuum didn't get cat hair off anything. I will never buy a shark product again. I have since bought a cheap Bissell and I have had it for a little over a year and it is wonderful. I recommend you read reviews from other places too b/c I am not the only person who has had issues with this vacuum.

Just terrible

Excellent cordless vacuum from a top-notch brand

from Des Moines, IA

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient

Cons

• Poor Design

• Carpet
  • Pet Hair

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

I purchased this cordless vacuum to clean the cloth seats on my car several (5+) years ago. It still works to this day. I don't have cloth seats anymore so I don't use it like I once did, but I use it occasionally now. I have always liked it, but I found that you should really keep it charging unless you're using it. Even though it's using energy by keeping it fully charged, it won't run longer than a few minutes otherwise. It is powerful and does an excellent job of cleaning, but I notice that it doesn't hold much. This is completely okay, but if you have a large mess, you may need to clean it out a few times. Try to keep on top of that, as it is much less effective when it is full. I think the design of it is nice and it has a brush option that does a good job of grabbing onto things it otherwise wouldn't. With a little elbow grease, this cleans things very well. Don't expect the power of an upright corded vacuum with this, however.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

This is the best cordless hand vacuum ever.

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

This cordless hand vacuum definatley has the best suction of any cordless handheld vacuum out on the market today. I got this handheld vacuum about a year ago when my old black and decker dust buster finally quite working after four years of use thinking nothing would work as good as the dust buster but this handheld vacuum works even better.

Maneuverability
This cordless hand vacuum is very easy to use and mover from place to place being that it is very small and lightweight.

Ease of Maintenance
This hand vacuum just like any other is bagless and therefor very easy to maintain, but there is an extra step. This handheld vacuum has a easy empty dust cup just remove the dust cup filter tap it off into the trash can and then dump out the dust cup and you are ready for cleaning. The other step is not actually part of the hand vacuum this hand vacuum comes with a power tool that can be use on the unit, if you are using the power tool then every time you use it you need to free the brushes in the power tool of an abstructions.

Suction Performance
I without a doubt can tell you that this hand vacuum has twice the suction of any other handheld unit out on the maket today.

Versatility
This hand vacuum comes with two tools and powerful suction which makes this hand vacuum able to do anything. This vacuum comes with a power tool for cleaning apholstry and a crevice tool for getting into really tight spaces.

The very small lightweight and powerful design make this hand vacuum perfect for cleaning absolutly any dry messes from anywhere

Decent and powerful

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

The Shark Cordless Hand Vacuum has pros and cons but I tried to keep in mind that I cannot just rely on this product to clean the entire house, so let’s go ahead and list some pros. The pros are that the Shark Cordless Hand Vacuum is portable, very easy to use and operate, it is quite powerful to suck up any pet related messes like their hair and dirt and even kitty litter. I use the Shark on the couch and even the cat scratching pole house and other cat furniture like their beds. I was pleasantly surprised by the power of this hand vacuum as I didn't have to repeat vacuuming over one spot multiple times. Another pro is that it has a detachable, washable filter cup so it saves you money from purchasing more filters. And now for the cons, the battery life of the Shark doesn't last long between charges so you could clean just one two seater couch and after there was almost no power left in it and the motorized brush doesn't work on that well on thick carpets. So overall it does do its job of cleaning up after pets and small messes but it’s not meant for the jobs of a proper vacuum cleaner.

• Versatility:

Compact vacuum perfect for cleaning small messes

from north augusta sc

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

I have pets so I clean up a lot of animal hair. I have three cats and one large dog and they leave hair everywhere. This little cordless vacuum does an excellent job at sucking up pet hair. The vacuum is light weight and can weighs less than five pounds. I love how easy it is to maneuver the vacuum just where I need to clean up. The suction is powerful for a machine this tiny. The vacuum cleans up the largest mess of animal hair, dirt, and any other particles that are in my house. The vacuum is incredibly durable, and I am very impressed with how sturdy it is. This compact vacuum is built to last like all of the larger models. I have dropped it a few times, and it has escaped with only minor scratches. The vacuum is small enough that I can store it under my bed. This makes it easy to get out when I need to clean up a mess fast. I would not use this as the only vacuum, but it would make a welcome additional to another one.

Simple to use

Incredibly powerful

Very durable for a small vacuum

Great little vac!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

I purchased this vacuum because I was tired of lugging around my heavy, full-sized vacuum. The Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac is so easy to use, and I can carry it around the house easily. I mainly use it for cleaning up the cat and dog hair around the house.

Maneuverability
This vacuum is so lightweight and easy to maneuver.

Very easy to maintain.

Suction Performance
The suction performance of this vacuum is good, but it is not amazing. It is great for smaller tasks around the house, but it is obviously not meant for deep cleaning.

Versatility
This hand vacuum is versatile to an extent. Like I previously stated, you can use it for smaller jobs, but you are better off using a full-sized vacuum for larger tasks.

Green is my favorite color, so I obviously love the design.

For its size, this vacuum is actually really strong and sturdy. I have owned it for over two years, and I have not had any problems with it whatsoever.

I love this Shark Hand Vacuum

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

I wanted a small handheld vacuum to use for quick cleanups on the kitchen floor, and also to be able to use in the cars. I have small children and crumbs seem to always appear when they are around. My daughter plays soccer and the inside of my car can be very sandy and dirty.
I bought this Shark vacuum over a year ago and have been very pleased with the results. It is very lightweight and easy to use. It has great suction and stays charge for a long time. I use this vacuum almost everyday and it still works great, and I have had no problems with it.

Maneuverability
This vacuum is great for small spaces and quick clean up.

Ease of Maintenance
This vacuum is very easy to maintain and easy to clean out the canister. I literally can snap it open, dump it out, and snap right back into place.

Suction Performance
The suction performance on this vacuum is awesome. It is very powerful for being a handheld machine and I have never had any issues with it not picking up.

Maybe I got a bad model

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

I purchased the Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac SV70 strictly to clean up dog hair. Before I ever used this vacuum I let it charge for 16 hours straight. My first impression of this vacuum is that it isn't as loud as similar machines. This device's suction was capable of lifting up entrenched dog hair off my dog's pillow, but it was a bit difficult to get hair out of my rug for some reason. It was able to get a good amount removed, but a decent amount was left behind. Around the 10 minute mark of use the machine stopped working. I immediately plugged in the charger and waited until the next day to resume cleaning. Yet again around the 10 minute mark it stopped working. I couldn't believe I charged this device for 16 hours and it only held a charge for such a short period of time. I definitely wouldn't recommend the Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac because it doesn't do a great job of picking up hair and it doesn't hold a charge.

Great for on the go

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

I have to say this is probably the best cordless hand vacuum I have ever used. I was pretty happy with the shark pet perfect cordless hand vac. I did think that the price was a little steep. It was almost as expensive as a normal sized vacuum. That part I wasn't thrilled about but after trying it I had to buy it. I have a small child that is constantly making a mess. It seems as though as soon as I clean something within minutes it's a mess again. This handheld vacuum really saves me lots if time and energy. I keep it plugged in, in my kitchen so it's always fully charged. It does an excellent job of picking up big pieces like cereal. However I felt that it had a harder time getting those little crumbs. The suction is not the strongest but it's okay.

Maneuverability
You can fit it most anywhere.

Ease of Maintenance
You have to keep it charged and clean out the vacuum often.

It Does okay.

A lovely design. Easy to store away.

Mine has lasted me a year so far.

Good for small jobs

from Empire, AL

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

I requested a hand vac for Christmas because I had three small children at the time and let’s just say I needed it big time! This vacuum was wonderful to me. I could hit all those corners and high chairs without having to lug around the full size vacuum cleaner. It came with a cord to plug it in to charge and whenever the battery started draining I would plug it in. You know when it needs charged because the sound will change and the suction will get worse. Sometimes the small opening would get jammed with trash like pieces of cereal and I would have to unclog it. It isn’t built for larger pieces of cereal and food and therefore it would cause a jam. Sometimes it was hard to clean the filter and I would have to carry it outside and beat it on something to get all of the dust out. I have had the hand vac several years and the battery has slowly stopped holding a long charge. It will work for a few minutes but then require hours of charging to work again. I am not sure if it is age or if I overcharged it a few times and ruined the battery. Overall it has been a good little vacuum, but just remember that it is not built for large jobs.

Ease of Maintenance
Cleaning out the filter can be a challenge. I have to take it outside to beat it out.

Good for smaller jobs.

Over the years it gets weaker.

Powerful little vacuum!

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Shark Pet Perfect Cordless Hand Vac:

I just purchased this Shark cordless hand vacuum this week, and thus far I absolutely love it! I have owned cordless hand vacuums for over 6 years, and this is my favorite by far. We previously owned a Black and Decker, and within the last 6 weeks have gone through three of them due to lack of suction. We decided to try Shark since we are so happy with our Shark Liftaway vacuum, and this has not disappointed us. It was easy to mount to the wall. The vacuum is lightweight and easy to operate, enough that my 3 year old uses it. I like the 3 attachments that come with the vacuum. The filter is easy to empty. The suction seems excellent and it is very effective. I was able to vacuum a basement carpet that my former Oreck could not get clean. This hand vacuum did a better job than the Oreck upright! I love using it on steps as it is so lightweight and easy, and it pulled out a shocking amount of dust from the carpet on the stairs. I'm very happy with this purchase and highly recommend this quality product!