4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

This lightweight vaccum will suck up all your dirt!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Shark Navigator Light Upright Vacuum:

I am so happy I purchased this machine! It is so easy to use. Cleans hard floors and easily converts to carpets without bending down and moving lever. All the on/off, bag release, and carpet/hard floor controls are in hands reach. Cleans up all the dog hair, lint and disgusting dirt. You will be so happy you purchased this.

Maneuverability
Moves in and out and around furniture so easily. So lightweight...making it so easy to maneuver. I really like how when you want it to go under bed or other furniture you don't have to do anything but lower the handle and it goes under without having to adjust anything. Turns on a dime.

Ease of Maintenance
This shark is so easy to clean., Press the button canister comes apart from machine. put over trash can, press down button and bottom pops open and all that disqusting stuff that was in your carpet is gone! Couldn't be simpler.

Suction Performance
I didn't realize how much dog hair my doggie sheds. Ugh! The dirt, lint, disgusting! This vacuum sucks it all up so easily leaving the carpet looking so fresh.

Versatility
So easy to clean the carpets. Slide button and switches to hard floor mode without having to bend over to change lever. When cleaning along the molding or the sliding door tracks I simply remove the hose and attach the tool I need and done. So easy to clean the upholstery. There is a tool that can be attached to get all the dog hair off the couches...yeah!

Love the design..very pretty. Lightweight, easy to maneuver. Easy to clean. Convenient button in arms reach to change from carpet to hard floors. No bending down to adjust a lever. So convenient. All the tools are on board. And did I mention quiet? So much quieter than my other machine.

This vacuum may be lightweight but it is strong and durable.

• Versatility:

Great deal for the cost!

Comments about Shark Navigator Light Upright Vacuum:

For the cost of this vacuum is one of the best I have ever owned. It is light weight and easy to use. It also is the perfect size for my height of 5 feet. I have struggled with other vacuums because they were too heavy but this one is perfect. I would recommend this to every one, especially the elderly because of its portability and ease of use.

Maneuverability
Very easy to get around objects with this vacuum.

Ease of Maintenance
The Shark Navigator is so extremely easy to take care of. I no longer have to waste money on buying filters and bags for my vacuum and instead can just wash out the filter the shark came with. The bagless feature is also great and the container can be washed out as well and then air dryed.

Suction Performance
I honestly was pretty amazed at the suction this vacuum had. For a machine that is smaller than a lot of other vacuums, it has a lot greater suction than some other brands i have owned. It hasn't lost any suction on me yet and I have had it for quite a while now.

Versatility
The attachments make this vacuum very convenient to use when cleaning stairs, upholstery, and cob webs off ceilings or walls. It also works just as well on rugs as it does on tile and hardwood floors.

I personally love the design, feel, and look of this vacuum. To me it is sleek and the perfect size to store out of the way such as in a closet when not in use.

FANTASTIC!

Comments about Shark Navigator Light Upright Vacuum:

The best vacuum cleaner! It isn't heavy, it sucks everything up and swivels to get into corners. I used to hate vacuuming, now.....I love to!

Maneuverability
It can get into every nook and cranny you need to get to.

Suction Performance
It picks up everything from bird seed to pet hair, bird feathers, everything!

Very sturdy!

• Versatility:

Great Deal for the money and comparable to Dyson brand vaccuums

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Shark Navigator Light Upright Vacuum:

I wanted a Dyson vacuum so bad but after the research and price shopping I realized that was too much money for a vacuum. The Shark Navigator was my next option on the list and after researching this brand I realized this was the right vacuum cleaner for me. The price and performance were right where I wanted to be. Plus, retailers were more willing to give discounts or promotional offers on Shark brand products. I was able to use a 20% off coupon from Bed Bath and Beyond to make my purchase a great deal! I have hardwood floor in most of my home and the attachment is great for getting the dog hair and dust that has accumulated around the furniture and in the corners of my home. We had done some drywall work and this worked great for getting that fine dust up from the floor. You will want to watch the filter though to make sure its not too dirty. If so you can wash the filter outside with the jet setting on your hose so the pressure gets the fine dust out. It does take quite a while to dry so be patient. I have noticed since having this vacuum that once the can gets full the vacuum will turn itself off. The canister is easy for you to dispose of your dust and such. There is an options setting for a brush for your carpets, that helps pull up more dust for a deep clean which makes it great for allergies. The light weight feature makes this vacuum great for stairs. I am very satisfied with my vacuum.

Maneuverability
Light weight feature makes this product easy to use and it is small, not bulky like my previous vacuum cleaner.

Ease of Maintenance
The filter has to be replaced often or washed. Washing the filter is a pain but worth it for cleaner air when vaccuuming.

Suction Performance
The suction is why I purchased this brand. Shark has a great reputation and their suction technology really is great.

Great little machine

Comments about Shark Navigator Light Upright Vacuum:

I bought this vacuum on the recommendation of a blogger I follow. Boy, was she correct about everything. This is light, powerful, has along cord, and never loses suction. I go over and over the carpet and it keeps drawing dirt and dust into the easy to empty cup. No bags, no running out n teh middle of getting ready for company.

Love this vacuum

Comments about Shark Navigator Light Upright Vacuum:

I burned through two cheap vacuums in less than a year and needed to purchase one that would hold up and not require a replacement. I use them constantly because of my cat's white hair. I've had this vacuum over a year now and it works as though it is brand new. The suction power has not been compromised and even when full to the brim with dust and hair, it still works so well. It's so easy to open and empty; it takes a few seconds and doesn't make a mess. I use the tools (especially the attachment with the brush on it) every time I plug it in. Still thrilled with this purchase. Well worth the money I paid, which was not too shabby.