4.9
Other Vacuums:
Shark
SV1100
Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac

Summary

Introducing the all new Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vacuum. This ultra lightweight vacuum cleaning featuring swivel steering and a powerful motorized brush makes cleaning any type of floor a breeze. This vacuum features a true upright performance with cordless convenience for those hard to reach areas. Powerful Motorized Brush: Ideal for carpet, bare floor, stairs and more! Swivel Steering: Maneuvers between furniture with ease. Perfect for Pet Owners: Cleaners carpets and hard floors. Ultra Lightweight: Only 7lbs. to move around with ease.

Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac

4.9

Pros

Cons

Pefect!

from MI

Comments about Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac:

My mother bought me this little vacuum for my birthday a couple years ago, and at first I was pretty annoyed and thought - "A vacuum for my birthday?! - how boring!" But, I completely changed my tune after using this only one time.

This baby is so lightweight and easy to use, I can't imagine anyone not loving this. It is so light, it honestly cant be more than a few pounds, and it is so easy to use. I have never owned a cordless vacuum before this, and I wish every vacuum could be cordless.

It has a charger that you simply sit the vacuum in and it plugs into the wall, then after a few hours it's charged and ready to go. No big cord to drag around while cleaning.

It is great for hardwood floors, and carpet too. I use this in all areas of my home, and we have a mixture of tile, hardwood and carpet. There is a setting that allows you to switch between bare floors and carpet, where the carpet setting provides a little extra sucking power.

I really cannot say enough great things about this product. It is small, easy to store, and even easier to use. I love this thing because it's easy to carry up the stairs, unlike a "standard" vacuum that probably weighs 100 pounds.

It's just an all-around lovely vacuum that works really well.

I have had this probably about three years, and have experienced some issues lately with the floor/carpet switch button sticking. I haven't investigated it too much, but I'm sure it's an easy fix.

Also, I do feel that as the years have gone on, the battery life is lasting a little less between each charge, but that's a minor deal in my opinion.

I love my Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac SV1100

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac:

We just installed hardware floors on our entire first floor and I needed a lightweight vacuum that won't damage the oak. I read reviews for the Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac SV1100 and decided to give it a try. The price was reasonable enough that if I didn't like it, I didn't have much to lose. Well, I just love this little vacuum. It's lightweight yet still powerful enough to pick up lots of dog hair!

Maneuverability
The Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac SV1100 is fairly small and easy to maneuver around and under my furniture.

Ease of Maintenance
I do have to empty the cup often since I have a large hairy dog and the filter needs changed often as well. But other than that, this vacuum is maintenance free.

Suction Performance
I was worried that this vacuum wouldn't be as powerful as my old Electrolux model, but it has proved me wrong. It picks up fuzz, dust and dog hair as good as any larger model.

Versatility
It's great for carpets as well as hardwood.

Best Vacuum Ever

Comments about Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac:

This is really one of the best vacuum cleaners I've owned. I have owned good vacuum cleaners, but none have been as maneuverable and light as this little shark. It really picks up the dirt in my tv room, which is the room everyone enters through.

I won't buy another vacuum cleaner that isn't bagless. I hate messing with bags.

With three cats in the house, this light weight little beauty is a lifesaver.

Maneuverability
This little shark will go anywhere. There are several pieces of furniture that I used to have to move, but the shark will go right under and right up to the edge on these. The fact that it is cordless, helps move around a lot.

Ease of Maintenance
I've had it a year, and beyond emptying the cup, there has been little maintenance involved.

Suction Performance
This Shark performs as well as my full sized vacuum cleaner, which is a Hoover. I have three cats, so this is very important. It also works great on our carpet, and on the tile floor in the kitchen.

Versatility
Extremely versatile. I can use it in every room in my house. With three cats, I vacuum often.

It is a nice design. I don't hide it in a closet, so it is nice that it looks good.

I'm not sure how long lasting this will be. I've had mine a year and it still works great.

• Versatility:

Fantastic for indoor and outdoor!

Comments about Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac:

I love my Shark vacuum cleaner! My backyard has a patio that gets dirty awfully frequently from our kids playing and I've noticed that the Shark does an exceptional job at cleaning outdoor. We use it indoor as well to clean up minor messes but for the most part we use it outdoor. It's extremely versatile. I just wish the tank was a little bit bigger so it could hold more stuff before having to dump it! Otherwise, it's a great product. It reaches into tiny spaces and it's thin enough to reach under our bed.

Great vacuum

Comments about Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac:

When looking for a vacuum to buy, the Shark brand was recommended to me as a good quality vacuum for a decent and fair price. I have found this to be completely true. I bought the Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac SV1100, and I have no regrets about my choice.

Maneuverability
It is extremely easy to move the Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac SV1100 around corners of couches and beds, and under chairs and tables.

Ease of Maintenance
I love that the Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac SV1100 does not have a bag that I have to try to replace. I just open the plastic container and dump out the dust and dirt that collects in it.

Suction Performance
The Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac SV1100 does not pick up quite everything that I would like it to, but it does an excellent job of picking up most items.

Versatility
I wish that the Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac SV1100 came with an attachment that made it easy to vacuum the stairs. There is a round end of the hose, but there is no horizontal attachment that goes perpendicular to the hose that can cover more space on the stairs quicker.

Works great

Comments about Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac:

We have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a toddler - all in and out of the house multiple times a day - I vacuum minimum once a day. I can vacuum our entire 1500 square foot home with no problems and it picks everything up on the first try. This is our second shark cordless and I will never own a bulky, cord, bag or bagless vacuum again.

Ease of Maintenance
To clean push the release button for container, empty, and wash with soap and water. Dry. You have to clean the filter often. The downfall is the filter is thick and takes awhile to dry.

Suction Performance
The suction works perfect and will get all the way to the edge of the wall.

I have one issue with the design, but I have learned to work around it. The on/off button is on top of the base and when vacuuming in my kitchen under my cabinets it always hits underneath and shuts off.

These last forever. If you have an issue with the charge after a year or two just order a new battery from Shark. I did that with my old one after 3 years.

great

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vac:

we have been looking for a cordless vacuum just to have for quick pickups instead of bringing out the big vacuum cleaner. We have bought Shark Products before and have had excellent success with them. This is a great cordless vacuum, lots of power for floors and carpet, small enough and light enough to handle easily, I like the fact and can go under some furniture as the stick handle goes down. Very easy to empty really love and would highly recommend it.

Maneuverability
very easy to maneuver lightweight but very durable

Suction Performance
picks up things that sometimes my big vac does not