Other Vacuums:

Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum

Pros

Cons

The Shark Navigator Makes Life Easier For Me

I love my new Shark Navigator vacuum cleaner.  I love it so much, that I simply had to  share it with you all.  I had already purchased the Shark Steam Mop and fell in love with that, so I figured that the vacuum would impress me as well.  I was right (for a change).  The company says it never loses suction, and they are on target there.  It brought my carpet back to life.  The last time my carpet looked this good was when it was new.I have two 11 week old beagle puppies and a 10 year old tuxedo cat.  The puppies don't shed, but boy does my cat.  He is a wonderful cat, but loves to leave his black, white and some grey hairs on the back of my couch and a few other areas around the house.  The Shark Navigator picks that cat hair up with very little effort.  My previous vacuum did not get all the cat hair and I had to use duct tape to get the leftovers.  I have one less task for my duct tape with the Shark Navigator vacuum. I am able to get under my end tables without moving them since the vacuum head is just the right size to go under more things than my other vacuum.  So, I don’t have the worry of moving every piece of furniture all over the place every time I vacuum. The hose on this vacuum has a nice long reach, so I am able to get to the top of my curtains and clean my vertical blinds with ease using the included dust brush.  I am also able to easily vacuum in small crevices with the crevice tool.The other great features include:

- The brush roll shuts off automatically when it is not in use

- It weighs in at 15 pounds making it easy to operate and maneuver

- Deep cleaning of carpet and bare floors without adjustment

- It is a bagless vacuum that includes a filter that lasts a lifetime and only needs to be rinsed a couple of times a year

- Includes a 5 year warranty

There are very few cons to this fabulous vacuum.  My only complaint is that there are only two attachments included (dust brush and crevice tool).The best part is that it very affordable and comparable to more expensive bagless euro technology vacuums.  All in all, this is one fantastic vacuum cleaner in my opinion.

didn't last

I purchased the Shark navigator vacuum at a major membership club store and at first I was very impressed. The vacuum was lightweight and worked at picking up everything in its path. The hose is quite long and reaches everywhere and the rotating brush works very well at picking up things. The one negative when the vacuum was actually working for me was that when I would use the hose extension and pull even a little on the vacuum to reach the vacuum would fall over and hit me so many times I lost count. It hurt when it fell over too. Then about four months after I purchased the vacuum and having benn very diligent about cleaning the rotating brush of all debris and hair the rotating brush started to jam up and slow down. It worked intermittently at first and then eventually gave out completely. No matter how hard I tried, the brush would no longer rotate. I had to return the vacuum and chose a different model.

Wish I had gotten this sooner!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

After pushing around a Eureka hard-sided vacuum with bags for 20 years, I finally decided it was time to get a new vacuum, even though the Eureka was still working well and wouldn't die. After perusing reviews and asking a few friends who had gone through multiple vacuums over the years, I got the Shark Navigator and I'm amazed at how well it sucks up pet hair!

Maneuverability
Easy to push around, due to the strong suction. It almost pulls itself, especially on smooth surfaces.

Ease of Maintenance
Simple to assemble, and easy to empty the canister once you figure out where the latch is :)

Suction Performance
Extremely powerful, sucked up golden retriever fur that I didn't even realize was on the carpet!

Versatility
Slightly smaller footprint than my old Eureka, so you make a few more passes across the room. However, it easily glides behind the toilets, so I don't have to get out the wand attachment. Also switches easily from carpet to tile to linoleum without missing a beat - no need to switch settings manually as I had to do on my previous vacuum.

The only thing I don't like is when you attach the wand/hose, you need to be careful not to pull too far as the vacuum may tip over since it is relatively lightweight.

Have only been using for about 3 months, but so far so good.

• Versatility:

Great Vacuum! Light weight, no bag, and great performance!

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

We bought this vacuum shortly after getting married for our apartment. It has done a great job. It can clean carpet or hard floor, which I love. It has always done a great job at making my floors look great. The container of "junk" from the floor can fill up quickly but it is easy to clean out. Overall, this is a great product and worth the money invested in it.

Maneuverability
The make of this vacuum is great. It is very easy to move around the house. Sometimes you have to work it into corners but it also has attachments you can use for smaller spaces. The cord is really long so you don't have to move where it is plugged in around a lot.

Ease of Maintenance
The inner part that contains the stuff it vacuums up is really easy to clean out. You just take it out, dump it, and then put it back in its place.

Suction Performance
This vacuum has gotten everything up off my floors. It has even gotten stuff out of my doormat that I thought would be stuck in there forever!

Versatility
Great! It cleans hard floors and carpet.

I love mine! It's purple and I think has a classy design to it!

We have owned ours for almost two years with no problems!

• Versatility:

An effective bag-less vacuum that makes life easier

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

I have a cleaning service and one of my clients had a Dyson for a few years and I had thought that was the best I had ever used! The Dyson stopped working after the third year and they decided to replace it with this one. This one is lighter, suction is way better, able to carry it up and down the stairs better and it takes up less space. I would buy this for myself and recommend it to my other clients if they are purchasing for their own homes. I would say this product deserves an 8 or higher. I also like the way the canister empties so easily into the trash can with out getting to much dust in the air. The canister is always full so that shows it is doing its job.

Maneuverability
I can carry it with ease. Makes stair cleaning easy and effortless almost!

Ease of Maintenance
Have not had to repair it yet.

Suction Performance
Great suction picks up everything! Hose works well with the attachments too!

Versatility
Can do multiple tasks with out struggle.

The design is compact and makes sense.

Parts seem strong and not cheap.

Love my Shark!

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

First off I have to say that I absolutely love my shark! I had heard form other people that Shark was a good bran of vacuum. After hearing that I went out and looked at the different brands and found this one and got it. After taking it home I went to work using it. I just wanted to try it out even though I had just vacuumed the night before. To my shock this vacuum picked up way more dirt than I thought after just vacuuming. It was gross to know how much dirt was left on my carpet, but great to know that this vacuum was doing its job. I use my vacuum at least two times every week and I love to vacuum now! It is pretty light and turns very easily. I like the attachments it comes with and it also has a different setting for hardwood floors and carpet. I love that it has these settings as when a vacuum doesn't your vacuum does not last as long as it should. I love the fact that it is bagless as well. It make cleaning up easier, just throw the dust in the garbage can and poof you are done! One of the best purchases I have made to date! Not that expensive and worth every cent you pay! All I can say is wow I love my shark and go out and get yourself one!

Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum Is The Best Ever

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

I love this vacuum, it is wonderful, and does a great on big cleanup jobs. I've had this machine for 2 years, and it's still going strong. My carpets look very nice. I'm glad I bought this product. I trust this vacuum.

Maneuverability
This machine is great, is able to get into small areas.

Ease of Maintenance
I like the fact that this vacuum needs no bag, makes my job convenient.

Suction Performance
Very powerful takes up the dirt.

Has flexible functions.

Nice looking machine. This vacuum has a lovely color.

Strong, and sturdy. this vacuum is well put together.

• Versatility:

Amazing suction, even for pet hair!

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

This vacuum has served our family for several years and with our house that's quite a statement. With two dogs and four cats, we have gone through several vacuums, but I'd have to say this is the most reliable so far. it's easy to empty and clean. No bags equals no hassle. Because it is not heavy even my ten-year-old can vacuum with the Shark and the stairs are no longer impossible to get clean. When we first got this vacuum, the kids couldn't wait to try it out! Although the Shark can sometime be awkward because of the long hose, I'm convinced I got my money's worth from the machine.

Maneuverability
The Shark is lighter than most vacuums I've had experience with and has a sleek, compact design. It can be awkward to carry because of the design, but it really isn't heavy.

Suction Performance
I believe this is the Shark's best quality, especially on carpet floors. The suction is amazing and I finally have clean carpet, free of pet hair.

A Vacuum That Lives Up To Its Name

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

In purchasing this vacuum, I have to say that it has been one of the best that I have used so far. It does not loose suction, does not get stopped up, and it is easy to use, light weight, and the attachments are used with ease as well. I find this vacuum to be one of the best I have bought and after having used it for a whole two years now, I don't intend on having to purchase another one any time soon. With kids and animals, it handles all of my jobs around the house with ease. It is even simple and durable enough that my boys use it with no complaints. The suction is great as well, this machine sucked up a whole sock and it went straight through without even clogging up the hose. Of course it was an accident, but with kids you never know what is hiding under the bed! This was an excellent time to purchase and the ease of use and durability make it a very valuable purchase.

Maneuverability
Very flexible, even in small, tight spaces.

Ease of Maintenance
Filters still need cleaned and changed. Once you learn which buttons release which handles, it is very simple.

Suction Performance
Sucked up a whole sock and did not miss a beat.

Lightweight and durable

Great Vacuum!

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

This vacuum has great suction power and is easy to use. I especially like the adjuster on the handle allowing for ease of vacuuming from carpet to rugs without hassle. It also has a bare floors option, allowing you to use this all throughout the house. The only con is a somewhat shorter cord.

Shark Attack!!

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

I received the Shark Bagless Vacuum as a birthday present this year from my grandmother and it is the best vacuum I have ever had. It picks up the smallest items and even some bulky ones, like fruit loops or chunks of wood and plastic the dog may leave around from her chewing frenzies.

Maneuverability
I found that the vacuum is very easy to maneuver and very light. I have back problems so this was big for me. Past vacuums I have had were heavy and hurt my back just to push them around.

Ease of Maintenance
I found that if I empty the vacuum after every use it has easy maintenance. Though it is a vacuum that provides accessories for pet hair I do have problems sometimes with clogging and have to take it apart and clean it out.

Suction Performance
This Shark product has amazing suction and is great. The vacuum may get clogged every now and then it has not lost its suction even a little bit.

Versatility
It is very light and can fit in small places this vacuum does carpets and hard floors, so I use it for my whole house.

The design is very sleek and quite. I am use to bulky vacuums that just scream at you when you walk in the room. The shark is small and can fit in small places for storage.

The durability is great like I said it is light, can fit in small places, easy to empty, works on rug and hard floors, and as long as you empty often it hardly ever gets clogged.

• Versatility:

very good vacumn with great suction

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

This vacumn works extremely well. I had a shark vacumn before I bought this one and they were both great vacumns. I love how much suction this thing has. It picks up everything in its path.

Maneuverability
This vacumn is very easy to push around. It turns pretty well and is not that heavy. I can use it to get any where I need it to go in my house. The house is very good at reaching places you can not get the beater brushes to reach.

Ease of Maintenance
This thing is very easy to maintain. All you need to do is pull off the cannister and empty it into your trash can. I had a different shark vacumn for over two years and never needed to change the belt. I have had this one for a little over two months and the belt has not needed to be changed either.

Suction Performance
This vacumn actually has more suction than any other vacumn I have ever used before. They say that there is a lifetime warranty on the suction. I never had it not suck well .

Versatility
This vacumn is pretty versatile. The hose and attachments really do make cleaning alot easier then other vacumns I have used in the past.

This vacumn has a pretty cool design for a vacumn. It is pretty sleek looking and all the attachments fit nicely on the machine.

I think this vacumn is pretty durable. I think it will work for a long time as long as you do not abuse it.