Other Vacuums:

Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum

Pros

Cons

The Shark Navigator Makes Life Easier For Me

I love my new Shark Navigator vacuum cleaner.  I love it so much, that I simply had to  share it with you all.  I had already purchased the Shark Steam Mop and fell in love with that, so I figured that the vacuum would impress me as well.  I was right (for a change).  The company says it never loses suction, and they are on target there.  It brought my carpet back to life.  The last time my carpet looked this good was when it was new.I have two 11 week old beagle puppies and a 10 year old tuxedo cat.  The puppies don't shed, but boy does my cat.  He is a wonderful cat, but loves to leave his black, white and some grey hairs on the back of my couch and a few other areas around the house.  The Shark Navigator picks that cat hair up with very little effort.  My previous vacuum did not get all the cat hair and I had to use duct tape to get the leftovers.  I have one less task for my duct tape with the Shark Navigator vacuum. I am able to get under my end tables without moving them since the vacuum head is just the right size to go under more things than my other vacuum.  So, I don’t have the worry of moving every piece of furniture all over the place every time I vacuum. The hose on this vacuum has a nice long reach, so I am able to get to the top of my curtains and clean my vertical blinds with ease using the included dust brush.  I am also able to easily vacuum in small crevices with the crevice tool.The other great features include:

- The brush roll shuts off automatically when it is not in use

- It weighs in at 15 pounds making it easy to operate and maneuver

- Deep cleaning of carpet and bare floors without adjustment

- It is a bagless vacuum that includes a filter that lasts a lifetime and only needs to be rinsed a couple of times a year

- Includes a 5 year warranty

There are very few cons to this fabulous vacuum.  My only complaint is that there are only two attachments included (dust brush and crevice tool).The best part is that it very affordable and comparable to more expensive bagless euro technology vacuums.  All in all, this is one fantastic vacuum cleaner in my opinion.

didn't last

I purchased the Shark navigator vacuum at a major membership club store and at first I was very impressed. The vacuum was lightweight and worked at picking up everything in its path. The hose is quite long and reaches everywhere and the rotating brush works very well at picking up things. The one negative when the vacuum was actually working for me was that when I would use the hose extension and pull even a little on the vacuum to reach the vacuum would fall over and hit me so many times I lost count. It hurt when it fell over too. Then about four months after I purchased the vacuum and having benn very diligent about cleaning the rotating brush of all debris and hair the rotating brush started to jam up and slow down. It worked intermittently at first and then eventually gave out completely. No matter how hard I tried, the brush would no longer rotate. I had to return the vacuum and chose a different model.

Simple Vaccum at a Decent Price

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

With the holiday's right around the corner, and a need to clean my carpets for guests, I found my loyal vacuum decided to burn out after a year or two of dedicated and frequent use. So I braved the holiday crowds to get a new one and found the Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum. I own another Shark cleaner and have had no problems out of it, so I figured it was a good brand. The normal retail price is 89.99 but I managed to get it for half that due to gift card someone gave me to the retailer where I purchased it.

I hadn't expected it to have a pet power brush when I was looking at the box but it was an instant buy when I saw it did. I have 6 dogs that are in the certain parts of the house and a pet brush is a necessity even though they don't shed very much. The pet brush does a brilliant job of getting hair off the most stubborn places. There's a long handle so I can clean the corners of the room and get into the hard to reach places.

The only thing I don't clean with this is my linoleum, laminate, and hardwood floors.

Maneuverability
This is probably one of the easiest to maneuver vacuums I've ever seen.

Suction Performance
There's nothing special about the suction power. It does it's job and that's what I wanted.

Versatility
With the pet brushes and the long hose, I've used this for multiple jobs.

I have no complaints about the design. Everything is nice.

I'm using this vacuum frequently and have had no problems with it.

Pretty Good Vacuum

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

This Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum is a good vacuum given the fact that it picks up everything comes in its way. The suction is fantastic. It is very good for different flooring I have at my home like tiles and carpet. We can very easily shift the cleaning mode through button. The only downside I feel is is size. Since its is pretty big, it keeps falling and becomes difficult to manage at times.

Maneuverability
Due to its size maneuvering the vacuum is a little tough however, since it is quite light in weight it is easily be moved

Ease of Maintenance
Easy to maintain. Only the dust container fills up pretty fast which needs to be emptied often

Wonderful suction performance

Looks and feel of it is very good. It looks very elegant.

I am using this since last three months now and have no problems so far. I can definitely say that this vacuum is pretty durable and would last for long if taken care properly

• Versatility:

Compact light weight strong vacuum

from Midlothian, IL

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

Being a light weight and compact I was concerned with how well it would clean. I have to say very impressed. It has not loss the suction or power behind this little vacuum. I love how easy it is to use and how great it cleans. I love that my young children who like to help mom clean can now help me with the vacuuming. Great feature is easy to dump the dust and dirt from the canister and clean the filter. You don't have 3-5 things to do before you can start cleaning again. Open dump lock it back up and ready to go you are. for me another plus was it was purple

Maneuverability
With it being light weight its easy to maneuver around furniture and corners.

Ease of Maintenance
To clean the canister you just need to unlock it from the base press a button and let it all fall out. One of the easiest to clean vacuums I've had. Then every three months or more depending on the age of your house and the dust level in your house clean the washable filters. I just hose mine off and let dry in the sun.

Suction Performance
Very powerful. You can see it lift up the carpet strands as you vacuum. When I cut my husband and sons hair I use the hose attachments and vacuum up the hair and you can just leave the attachment on the floor and see it sucking it all up. Even some that is not right in front of it.

compact and light weight makes the design so mom and child friendly.

Can with stand the use of two children under the age of 9 using often to clean up messes they make

• Versatility:

Works good, but not as great as others.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

I saw all the commercials about how you should get a shark and how great these vacuums were, so for my guest house I decided to buy one to use in their so I did not have to haul the one from my house over when I have to go over and clean it up. I bought this and was pretty excited to try it out and compare it to my vacuum that I normally use. I turned it on and it worked really well and has continued to work well this whole time. I would not believe them when they say it has as much suction as another name brand vacuum because it really doesn't, it does work very well, but it is not as good as the other. This vacuum is kind of loud compared to others and I have found that it is harder to get it into smaller spaces and to move around the room. I love that it is bag-less and that makes it so easy to take it and dump out anything that you sucked up, plus if you accidentally sucked up something like a kids toy you can easily see it in there and get it out without having to dig through a bag.

• Versatility:

A great, light-weight vacuum with plenty of power.

from Largo, FL

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

This vacuum picks up dirt easily and pulls the pile up on my carpet. The rotating brush stops as soon as the vacuum is pushed into an upright, stand-still position. The dust container snaps off easily for quick removal of all dirt and the swivel head makes it easy to reach around furniture legs.

Good vacuum, okay hose

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

I purchased the Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum NV22L for my mother. I wasn't too familiar with this product before purchasing, but I've always heard great things about the brand Shark. I was able to assemble the vacuum in a couple of minutes without looking at the instructions. The first thing that I noticed about this vacuum is that it is very light weight. I was able to maneuver this vacuum in any direction with very little resistance. I used this vacuum for about ten minutes and there was several things that caught my attention. The vacuum is very quiet. I could still hear my television very clearly while it was on. I also was able to navigate it into tight spots without too much trouble. For very tight spots I used the hose with a attachment brush. I wasn't too fond of the attachment brush because the bristles are very short. I easily cleaned out the vacuum by releasing the disposal button on the canister after removing it from the base. I definitely would recommend the Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum NV22L.

I can't stop vacuuming!

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

I received this vacuum as a Christmas present. I love it. I vacuumed my floor with my old vacuum and then re-vacuumed with my shark. I couldn't believe the amount of dirt/hair the shark picked up. My floors don't stay clean for long. I have two large dogs and a 2 1/2 year old. My dogs are always shedding. I empty the container after every room because it gets full that fast. That is one downside to this vacuum. The canister needs to be emptied often. I wish it were a bit bigger. The vacuum is heavier than I expected but still easy enough to carry up and down the stairs. I love the fact there are attachments stored on the vacuum. It's easy to switch between vacuuming the floor and the stairs. One thing I don't like about using the hose is that it is not very long and it's hard to stretch out. I do like the feature that makes it so the vacuum doesn't tip over while you are using the hose. This vacuum also works great if you have rooms with different flooring. I am able to easily switch from carpet to hardwood with a flip of a switch. This is a great quality vacuum that works really well. It is able to suck up all the dog hair and dirt from my floors much better than my old vacuum.

Love my new Shark!

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

For the price this is a really good vacuum. You may be able to find something better, but only if you can or want to pay a whole lot more.

Maneuverability
The Shark is light weight and easy to move from room to room.

Ease of Maintenance
If you have a lot of dirt/dust (I live in the country and do!), the filters get pretty dirty and will require some cleaning before the manufacturers suggestions.

The attachments hose is a little awkward to work with and I wish the long pole attachment had a storage place on the vacuum itself.

• Versatility:

Wish I had gotten this sooner!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

After pushing around a Eureka hard-sided vacuum with bags for 20 years, I finally decided it was time to get a new vacuum, even though the Eureka was still working well and wouldn't die. After perusing reviews and asking a few friends who had gone through multiple vacuums over the years, I got the Shark Navigator and I'm amazed at how well it sucks up pet hair!

Maneuverability
Easy to push around, due to the strong suction. It almost pulls itself, especially on smooth surfaces.

Ease of Maintenance
Simple to assemble, and easy to empty the canister once you figure out where the latch is :)

Suction Performance
Extremely powerful, sucked up golden retriever fur that I didn't even realize was on the carpet!

Versatility
Slightly smaller footprint than my old Eureka, so you make a few more passes across the room. However, it easily glides behind the toilets, so I don't have to get out the wand attachment. Also switches easily from carpet to tile to linoleum without missing a beat - no need to switch settings manually as I had to do on my previous vacuum.

The only thing I don't like is when you attach the wand/hose, you need to be careful not to pull too far as the vacuum may tip over since it is relatively lightweight.

Have only been using for about 3 months, but so far so good.

• Versatility:

Great Vacuum! Light weight, no bag, and great performance!

Comments about Shark Navigator Bagless Vacuum:

We bought this vacuum shortly after getting married for our apartment. It has done a great job. It can clean carpet or hard floor, which I love. It has always done a great job at making my floors look great. The container of "junk" from the floor can fill up quickly but it is easy to clean out. Overall, this is a great product and worth the money invested in it.

Maneuverability
The make of this vacuum is great. It is very easy to move around the house. Sometimes you have to work it into corners but it also has attachments you can use for smaller spaces. The cord is really long so you don't have to move where it is plugged in around a lot.

Ease of Maintenance
The inner part that contains the stuff it vacuums up is really easy to clean out. You just take it out, dump it, and then put it back in its place.

Suction Performance
This vacuum has gotten everything up off my floors. It has even gotten stuff out of my doormat that I thought would be stuck in there forever!

Versatility
Great! It cleans hard floors and carpet.

I love mine! It's purple and I think has a classy design to it!

We have owned ours for almost two years with no problems!