3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Love it

I've had a very hard time finding a good vacuum cleaner.  I live in an old townhouse with really cheap carpet that comes apart easily, and I have a cat that sheds like crazy.  This Shark vacuum works GREAT on my carpet, picks up a ton of my cat's fur, and is very easy to clean.  It doesn't kick back dust like some vacuums.  My only criticism is that it heats up after maybe 5-10 minutes of use, but it's a handheld so that's expected.  Just clean it out, let it cool off, and it's good to go again.  Love it.

good but bad

this vac is powerful, but the first time i used it, it jammed. the belt kept falling off. the second time i used it, the belt broke. now i am online at sharkvac.com and i cannot find this model on their site to see about buying a new belt for it or anything. its like it never existed.

also, there are no directions for belt replacement or type in the literature.

replacement is easy enough, except for the fact that there is no indication of which direction )right or left) to put it on. so one must hope they are correct, put it back together and test it.

i bought this at walmart and i think i have to return it.

This vacuum is perfect for anyone with pets.

Comments about Shark Handheld Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

This is a very versitile hand vac that has many functions do to its design. Unlike most handheld units this unit has a hose with a dusting tool attached to it and it comes with a crevice tool also. The tools that come with this unit make it great for many different cleaning jobs. This hand vac even has a brush roll that makes cleaning your furniture and rugs easy to do with this hand vac. The main binifit of this handheld unit is unlike many other units like it this one in not a direct air unit and it is bagless. The fact that it is a bypass motor design means it will last you longer because nothing you pick up goes strait to the dust bin rather than going through the motor into a bag.

Maneuverability
The small size of this hand vac makes one of the easiest handheld vacuums to use.

Ease of Maintenance
This handheld vacuum cleaner is baggless which means the only maintanence needed is to empty the dust cup after every use.

Suction Performance
This handheld vacuum cleaner has more suction than any other handheld unit out on the market today.

Versatility
This handeld vacuum comes equipped with a hose making it the most versitile handheld vacuum I have ever used.

WONDERFUL MACHINE!!

Comments about Shark Handheld Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

I love this little machine!! I like that there's a brush attached to the vacuum and that there's a hose attachment. The suction on this mini vac works out wonderfully! I enjoy that you can use this product in smaller areas and it works like a regular sized vacuum cleaner. We live in a rental with horrid shag carpet and this product works like a charm in cleaning all the dust and pet hair.

Maneuverability
This product is really light weight and easy to use. It also has a long cord. It would be great to use on staircases, in corners or tight spaces.

Ease of Maintenance
This vacuum is really easy to clean and empty the filter.

Suction Performance
The suction works out really well and was really successful in getting all of the dust and pet hair out of our shag carpet.

Versatility
Really easy to use in various areas of our home. The hose feature was successful in cleaning hard services. Works great for cleaning up cat litter in our bathroom.

I had some issues releasing the hose feature. Otherwise, this product is great. I really like that there's a brush a brush feature rather than just a suction feature.

Super durable!!!

• Versatility:

Best vacuum I've ever owned.

Comments about Shark Handheld Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

I don't like sweeping, we replaced the floor in the kitchen this past summer and both my husband and I don't enjoy sweeping because no matter how much we sweep we can still see dust on the black and white floor. So when my grandmother bought me this vacuum for Christmas, I was skeptical about how well it would take all of the dirt and everything off of my floor. So far, after a full month of use, it's been working great. It hasn't clogged or anything like that which is important because we have two fur babies in the house, and kids who somehow get dirt and dust everywhere.

Maneuverability
I love how well this maneuvers and rolls. I have had the problem with the vacuum not being able to move if the cord is in front of it, but that's my only problem so far with it.

Ease of Maintenance
Bagless was an important factor when picking a vacuum because of past problems with bags. I hate replacing bags, and I don't like the dusty smell that bags make while you're vacuuming. I like how easy this is to empty and clean, I usually use pine-sol and hot water to sanitize it, and then wait until it's dried before putting it back into the vacuum.

Suction Performance
It SUCKS. It doesn't clog unless you end up vacuuming something like a kid's sock, but other than that it doesn't clog.

I love the sleek sexy design of the vacuum. It's small enough to fit in a closet, but powerful enough that if I use it to vacuum my car out I know it'll do a good job.

My daughter sits on the vacuum and rides around while I vacuum the floors, she gets a little ride, and I get my floors cleaned. It's a win-win for both of us and the vacuum hasn't broken or cracked yet.

Great hand held vacuum

Comments about Shark Handheld Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

I searched all around for a great handheld vacuum .

Maneuverability
This vacuum is great for cleaning the car. Just make sure to wear ear plugs. I especially got it for my carpeted staircase. I got tired of taking out the heavy upright vacuum. I can clean all of the corners with it and it's lightweight too with a very long cord. I even vacuum the lint tray in the dryer. I want to make sure that I capture all of the lint. This vacuum is also good to used for picking up crumbs in the kitchen. My house and car are a lot cleaner now that I bought this vacuum. I now longer have to carry a large upright to do little tasks around the house. If you can believe that even the kids will help out. No one seems to mind even vacuuming the car. Plus the price was right for me.

Ease of Maintenance
All you need to do is empty the cup into the trash and that's it so simple.

Suction Performance
This vacuum makes life so much easier. The suction is great it has a lot of power.

• Versatility:

Not what I expected for the small area I wanted to keep clean

Comments about Shark Handheld Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

too hard to maintain, sorry the manual wasn't available before I purchased.

Ease of Maintenance
The 'filter' works great; then you get the dust all over trying to remove and clean it, and then can't get things back together.

Versatility
I would hesitate to use this in my car as the filter gets clogged too easily.

Each time I remove the dust cap, I can't figure out how to put it back correctly. The manual is not helpful.

Shark V15Z

Comments about Shark Handheld Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

Excellent hand held vacuum for stairs and furniture. It really picks up pet hair and runs like a rage. It never breaks down, jams or stops working in any way. One problem: The hepa filter is utterly impossible to find. I use a high pressure air tank to clean it after each use. But I would LOVE to find a filter for it. Can't figure out why they orphaned it like that. It really is an excellent vacuum.

Ease of Maintenance
cups pop off easy and go back on easy. This is essential to cleaning the hepa filter after each use. The filters cannot be replaced.

Dirt never reaches the dust cup but fills up in sections 11 & 12

Comments about Shark Handheld Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

I thought I had a good hand vac until I realized all the dirt was staying in the chamber BEFORE the dust cup section 11 & 12.. I am unable to find any tech support for this product. Model # V15Z. Guess I should return it to Walmart. and get something different. Does Shark tech support even read these reviews???

Ease of Maintenance
Dirt collects in the container BEFORE the dust cup. Virtually nothing in the dust cup but a lot in section 11 and 12.

Suction Performance
It works fine except for the dust cup issue.

The dirt is collected in the section before the dust cup. What ???? The dust cup remains almost completely clean.

Don't know how durable is it as I will have to return it.

Love it

from Gainesville, FL

good but bad

from West Haven, CT

Comments about Shark Handheld Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

also, there are no directions for belt replacement or type in the literature.

i bought this at walmart and i think i have to return it.

It is a vacuum that is affortable and does the job

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Shark Handheld Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

This shark vacuum is between a dyson and eureka vacuum.  It works and is for moderate quality seekers and shoppers.  At times you have to go over the area twice which is a flaw in the quality of product in vacuum cleaning, but at the afforable price is long lasting, bagless and stylish.  I believe I bought the refurbished model from a catalog and have been pleased on its performance as well as its atachments included in with the vacuum.  I believe the better the style the better vacuum, but not all can afford to buy the dyson to vacuum thier floors.