Other Supplements:
Shaklee
Shaklee Nutriferon Dietary Supplement

Shaklee Nutriferon Dietary Supplement

Shaklee Nutriferon is worth it's weight in gold!

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about Shaklee Nutriferon Dietary Supplement:

I have been taking several Shaklee supplements, B complex, nutriferon, Vita-lee, C, E, garlic and occasionally DR (defend and resist). I never get sick and I would rather spend my money on vitamin supplements and feel good and never get sick than spending it on doctors and drugs and be sick and feel terrible. Talk to a distributor, try a few to start and see what works for your body. You won't be sorry. These supplements are an investment in your good health. I had a friend who had terrible pain in her joints. Her doctor was recommending surgery. I bought her joint supplement and she felt 100% better and never had the surgery. She runs and is very active now with no joint pain.

build your immune system up you'll never be sorry you did

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Shaklee Nutriferon Dietary Supplement:

I use to be sick all the time till i meet my lead Wayne he told me about nutriferon. He told me to try it so i did an hadn"t been sick since my epilepsey leaves me sick alot but since i started this i went thru the winter with no colds. I joined Shaklee an become a distibutor because it works an my graddaughter has the same problem we share aall the bad thing allergies but we learned shaklee can remedy thisanyway i ran out early cause i gave some to my daughter an not thinking i hadn't reordered an it took awhile for it  to come in an guess what yeah I got a cold an my husband said never again we put it on automatic re order so i will never get sick a dr bill is 97. the shaklee pills are cheaper an keeps me from the doctor so it helps me an makes my husbands wallet happy too i recommend it to anybody not just for immune systems just for a heathy happy life an to growing older an healthier together you can order them off me if you wish.