Other Body Lotions:
Shaklee
Shaklee Enfuselle Hand and Body Lotion

Shaklee Enfuselle Hand and Body Lotion

Great for Skin and Nails!

from Hernando, FL

Comments about Shaklee Enfuselle Hand and Body Lotion:

I have used this for years and once when I ran out, found that it wasn't available so I needed to get another brand and another and another! Everything I tried was sooo inferior I couldn't believe it! Rub it in around your nails and it moisturizes and strengthens them. You can also put it on your hair to tame static.

Very, very light scent

Absorption
A little goes a long way and is absorbed quickly.

Nourishes skin as it moisturizes and softens.

• Absorption:

Would you like to have soft smooth skin try enfuselle by Shaklee

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Shaklee Enfuselle Hand and Body Lotion:

I joined shaklee to make extra money. Needless to say my husband works with his hands doing thread gaudges an they really get rough. We got our package in I put it up on the shelf i had all kinds of cream up there but we tried all the products an liked them. So he took the box down an said well if everything else works let me see if this works on my ruff hands.   So he tried it. I was on computer an he came running in feel my hands feel my hands! They were so soft an smooth an that was just one try an since that once he has used it his handsAnd  has cleared up no more mr scatchie for him so I highly recommend this for diabeatics who's feet or have trouble with it to sooth those heels sores that cracked my mom could of used it if i had found it sooner an for us just to use as cream its dynomite everyone at my work loves it. it soften your skin an makes it look younger give it a try.