3.3
sexy hair
Sexy Hair Big Big Volume Conditioner 10.0 oz

Sexy Hair Big Big Volume Conditioner 10.0 oz

3.3

Mediocre product for the high price

from Chino, CA

Comments about Sexy Hair Big Big Volume Conditioner 10.0 oz:

The Sexy Hair Big Volume Conditioner didn't do much for my hair.  It actually did make my hair a little more dry.  For the price that I paid, I don't think that this product is worth the money.  Even Pantene would probably work better than this brand.  I've tried many other conditioners for around the same price and they work much better than the Big Sexy Hair brand.  After using it for the first time, I wasn't sure if it was this particular brand that wasn't working good or if my hair was just acting abnormal.  I then switched to a different brand for a month, and tried this brand again a month later.  I got the same results....my hair become a little more limp and dry.  Other conditioners that are in the same price range usually give me more silky smooth hair and doesn't dry it out.  I probably wouldn't recommend this brand to any friends or family members because you can buy much better conditioners for the same price.

Sexy Hair Big Big Volume conditioner 10.0 is Big Big Amazing.

from Lancaster, CA

Comments about Sexy Hair Big Big Volume Conditioner 10.0 oz:

I am on my way to becoming a cosmetologist. I do hair for a living. I have tried many different  brands of hair products and I love all of what  Big Sexy has to offer particularly the Sexy Big Big Volume Conditioner 10.0. It really does what it says it can do and it is the one I prefer most to use on myself and my clients. I've been amazed with it's Big Big results. I recommend this product to everyone who is looking for that extra lift and full boddied effect.

Sexy Hair Big Big Volume Conditioner love it!

from Middletown, NY

Comments about Sexy Hair Big Big Volume Conditioner 10.0 oz:

I recently tried this with the matching shampoo and loved it. Some shampoos make your hair feel too greasy or not give enough volume but I noticed this one did neither. The whole Sexy Hair product line is great! It not only has fabulous packaging, but the products inside work well.