3.8
SeventhAvenue.com

SeventhAvenue.com

3.8

Has interesting items you can't find in stores

Comments about SeventhAvenue.com:

I like shopping online at Seventh Avenue because of all the neat home decor items they have, but they prices are a bit high, but I will continue shop there since I like the site and their products. Most of what I have purchase has been good quality and is worth the price I have paid. I would recommend shopping with Seventh Avenue if you are looking for the special something to add to your home decor.

The site is easy to use. You can search for items by the price from lowest to highest, etc. The easy product tabs at the top of the page help you search for the item you are looking for much faster.

Product Selection
Seventh Avenue has a great product selection; many of the items you cannot find in stores.

Product Pricing
Seventh Avenue is a great online store, but most of their prices are too high. You can normally find a coupon online to use to get 10% to 20% off, but then you still have to pay high shipping prices.

Customer Service
I have only dealt with customer service on one occasion. I received artwork delivered from FedEx and during shipping the pictures were torn. I emailed customer service and they sent me out another pair and did not charge for the second pair, and did not charge me for shipping, so I was satisfied with how they handle the situation.

Shipping and Returns
I have had to send one item back and there was no issue and I did not have to pay additional charges for shipping and handling.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Nice selection, prices too high

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about SeventhAvenue.com:

SeventhAvenue.com is one of the best and worst stores on the internet. It is one on the best online sites for solar garden products, as far as selection goes. They honestly have some of the cutest outdoor lighting I have seen in quite some time. They have a nice selection of products in pretty much every category they have. There customer service center has gone above and beyond my expectations each and every time. There communication post sale is excellent as well. To be honest, they have really got the business mastered in those major areas. I would even go further to say that this site has amazing gifts that pretty much anyone would be happy to receive. The one thing about this business that makes it one of the worst to shop at is most certainly the prices. The pricing at this store is absolutely too high. Even when I consider the overall quality of the products they sell, I don't feel very comfortable recommending shopping here without first encouraging you to use a comparison price search engine first.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Seventh Avenue has neat things I can't find in stores.

Comments about SeventhAvenue.com:

I've been a Seventh Avenue customer for a few months now. I received a catalog from them and after looking through it I decided to get on the website. I'm also a customer of Fingerhut and wasn't really interested in having another charge account but after looking at the items on Seventh Avenue's website, I changed my mind. :) The things I've ordered the most from Seventh Avenue are in the "Home Store" section. They have so many neat things to decorative your home. Things that you can't find in a store. I would say the prices are reasonable though I don't think I'll be ordering any of the heavier items because of the extra shipping charges. I've bought decorative accents for several rooms in my house so far and have received many compliments. I haven't yet had to contact customer service so I can't give a review on that. I will say that Seventh Avenue ships items quickly. My orders usually only take a day for processing and then I receive an e-mail letting me know the items have shipped. So far, I'm a happy customer. :)

It's not bad

Comments about SeventhAvenue.com:

Seventh avenue is one of those websites where you buy now and pay later. You order the stuff you want and then receive a bill about a month later telling you what your monthly payments are and when they due. Unfortunately, to my knowledge, they don't report on your credit unless you don't pay. I wish they reported the good stuff too. They sell some good stuff. I have received some really nice products from them. However, I have received some bad products too. For example, cheaply made jewelry and dinnerware that had been chipped. Sure you can return the stuff, but it's so much trouble that you don't even want to bother with it. I don't buy anything anymore unless it has all perfect reviews. The products are also expensive most of the time, but that's the down side to a buy now pay later website. The customer service is really bad. If you email them, you will never receive a response and if you call, the people act like they don't have clue how to do their job. I will still continue to order from them every so often though.

Recently disappointed in Seventh Avenue Catalog Company

from Newark, DE

Comments about SeventhAvenue.com:

I am a long time fan of the Seventh Avenue Catalog. They have amazing products at resonable prices and even offer their own line of credit with low monthly payments. However, the past two years have shown quite a decline in how this company is being run. They are out of stock or backordered and their customer service representatives are rude. Previously, returns were easy and refunds prompt but again, in the past two years, it is difficult to deal with this company. I am very disappointed since I have referred this company to many friends and family members.

Unique and interesting items at reasonable prices

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about SeventhAvenue.com:

I received a catalog from Seventh Avenue because it is part of a group of stores including Swiss Colony.

I began to glance through their catalog and was joyfully surprised at the unique products and reasonable prices.

Some of the items I have tried to locate for years, not even knowing if it existed.

I ordered a product that converts photographs and negatives to digital form for $99 and one of the most beautiful stained glass fireplaces I have ever seen for $399.

Both are everything and more they were advertised to be and the service is excellent.  I received an email immediately acknowledging my order and a tracking link to stay on top of things.

Everything about the company is efficient and well done.