Other Detergents:
Seventh Generation

Wonderful for people with skin allergies

from Indiana

Comments about Seventh Generation 2x Liquid Laundry Detergent White Flower & Bergamot Citrus 32 oz:

I bought some Seventh Generation 2x Liquid Laundry Detergent White Flower & Bergamot Citrus on a whim recently. I already had a laundry soap that I was happy with but wanted to try out Seventh Generation products to see what all the buzz was about. We are a skin-allergy household, so I have to be very careful when I use scented products on any fabrics. I tried out the Seventh Generation on a few things of my own clothing (I do not personally have skin allergies) and really liked the scent and performance. I used this soap on both dedicates, like bras and sweaters, as well as my work out clothes; both loads came out smelling wonderful and clean. I noticed that the bottle claims the soap was hypoallergenic, so I tried it out on some towels for my husband (who does have very severe skin allergies). We were both thrilled that it worked well enough to scent his laundry while not affecting his allergies whatsoever. Frankly, I would continue to use Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent White Flower & Bergamot Citrus all the time if it was slightly easier to find and easier to buy in bulk for savings. Where I live, I would have to make a special trip to a store I don't shop at often to buy it and I can't get it at a warehouse club, which is frustrating.

Seventh Generation: Clean and Green

from Houston, TX

Laundry detergents are not created equally and this is true not just due to cleaning ability, but also due to composition. The green movement has resulted in several new brands that stress all natural ingredients and one that I have tried and liked is **Seventh Generation Natural 2X White Flower and Bergamot Citrus Laundry Detergent.**

**Detergent Commentary:**

Seventh Generation Natural 2X White Flower and Bergamot Citrus Laundry Detergent is a safe, all- natural laundry cleaning product from a company that has made a name for itself as one of the greenest and most eco- friendly businesses in existence. Its laundry detergent lineup includes several choices, all of which are promoted as all- natural and safer for the environment.

Seventh Generation Natural 2X White Flower and Bergamot Citrus Laundry Detergent is made using a plant- derived, biodegradable, hypoallergenic formula and it is double concentrated so that a single bottle lasts longer. It removes moderate to light stains and can be used in any type of washing machine. Just a small amount, added to the washing machine, will produce a good amount of suds and will be just enough to get clothing clean and looking like new.

Seventh Generation Natural 2X White Flower and Bergamot Citrus Laundry Detergent doesn’t have many drawbacks, but one that I must mention is the scent. It isn’t a bad scent by any means, but it isn’t very strong or as naturally fresh as I hoped. Given its fancy name, I was expecting more. Then, there is the price. This product ranks among the most expensive you can buy and the cost factor alone may be enough to prevent some people from trying it.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Seventh Generation Natural 2X White Flower and Bergamot Citrus Laundry Detergent is a very good detergent, not just for its all natural composition, but also for its ability to get laundry looking clean and bright. It isn’t a cheap detergent and its per- load price is one of the highest on the market, but the above average cleaning and all natural ingredients still make it a product to consider.

We love Seventh Generation Products

from Mount Juliet, TN

In our household, we use many different products from Seventh Generation. We are currently using the Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent in White Flower and Bergamot Citrus. This detergent has a nice scent that is not at all overwhelming. I have three young children who love spending time outdoors. This product is really good at removing dirt. We have a high efficiency washer and this product is great in it. The bottle says it does 50 HE loads. While I did not count the loads I did. I used it for over a month and I do a lot of laundry. So I am happy with how long it lasted. I like that the detergent is hypoallergenic because I have two family members with sensitive skin and this product does not bother them at all. I use this detergent in all of my laundry loads. It does not matter if it is hot water or cold water, a delicate load or a heavy duty load. This detergent works great in all circumstances.

7th Gen's laundry detergent is great for sensitive skin.

from Jacksonville, AR

Seventh Generation's White Flower & Bergamot Citrus Natural Laundry detergent has been a staple in my house for over a year now.  I'm a really big fan of this brand because it has rarely let me down (except for the shower cleaner).

The scent of this detergent is pleasant but not overwhelming, and it doesn't have any dyes (unlike my step mom's detergent which is the color of Drano -- ewww!).  It's also compatible with high efficiency machines.

The bottle is really, really light yet it does 20 loads (although I can usually stretch it to 25 loads).  This is the perfect detergent for those of us who have to haul our laundry a long distance to the dreaded communal laundry room.

It gets out most stains, although Tide certainly does a better job at that.  I just can't use Tide because it makes my skin break open and literally bleed.  I have found that Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent plus a good stain pre-treater is the best combination to get my laundry clean without killing my skin.