2.7
Serta
Serta Vera Wang Beyond Nature Latex Mattress

Serta Vera Wang Beyond Nature Latex Mattress

2.7

Super premium design of last generation

from Santa Barbara, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Guest Bed
    • Primary Bed

Comments about Serta Vera Wang Beyond Nature Latex Mattress:

If you want to have a comfortable, soft, ergonomic and super nice to get home place, I recommend this mattress. It has a super-extraordinary technology which ensures you a super guarantee rest and allows you to wake up with more and better energy to face your daily routine.

With this mattress will improve your quality of life, apart from resting, you can share unforgettable moments with the people you love most in the world, your friends, your partner, your family.

Much better is even that has all the features that will ensure easy purchase, because it has a unique quality, super premium design of last generation and an unbeatable price.

Therefore totally I recommend this mattress because in my experience it is good, nice and cheap.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Serta Vera Wang Beyond Nature Latex Mattress:

This is a waste of money. 3 months after getting it in 2009 it started to sag. We bought it from Sleep Train who found it to be defective upon inspection but won't take it back because their mattress pad that they said would prevent staining failed. My arms fall to sleep every night to the extent that I cannot move them. My husband cannot sleep on his side because it causes back pain when he does. Looking for another bed. This bed is so bad I will never buy a Serta again. What a rip off.

• Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:

What Dreams Are Made Of!

from Wanatah, IN

Comments about Serta Vera Wang Beyond Nature Latex Mattress:

Vera Wang brings the beauty and comfort of her designs to her mattresses. The amount of comfort is beyond compare with other mattresses. And the price is comparable to other beds.

Comfort
    The mattress cushions your entire body.

I've only had my mattress a few years but it shows no sign of wear and tear at all.

• Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:

This Latex Mattress is not worth the money!

from Auburndale, FL

Comments about Serta Vera Wang Beyond Nature Latex Mattress:

**Bought this latex mattress a year ago and it sinks in wherever you lay. After about 2 months my husband and I started to notice a mountain in between us (where we do not lay). Both of our sides have sunken in to the point of feeling like you are down in a valley. We bought a warrany with this mattress from American mattress Co., but they failed to tell us that it would be up to their descretion if they would exchange, or refund the mattress. They tried to tell us it would be a long drawn out process if we tried to use our warranty, nothing like the easy peasy story they gave us when we shelled out extra money for the warranty.**

Vera Wang by Serta: If You Want to Roll Over, Sleep on the Floor

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Serta Vera Wang Beyond Nature Latex Mattress:

Serta's Vera Wang is awful. Period.

We purchased a King Size on July, 2009 and by November, felt it sinking. I had it supported by four 2x8s and brick pylons. The manufacturer said it wasn't proper support. They recommended fixing the problem and contacting them in another six months. I have fixed their perception of my "problem," turned the mattress and now the other end is sagging with us. If I put a ball in the middle of the bed, it rolls into our indentations. My wife prefers to sleep on her stomach and it bends her backward. I sleep on my side and my knees are taking a hammering because they are on the edge of the bed, I'm in the hole and my thighs are creating a bridge to my knees. This mattress sucks, it hurts and is obviously damaging us. Neither of us is hopeful for a resolution...I've re-contacted the dealership....

Vera Wang Beyond Nature is a big waste of money.

from Cartersville, GA

Comments about Serta Vera Wang Beyond Nature Latex Mattress:

We bought this mattress in October 2009 to use at a vacation home.  We have slept on it about 5 weeks.  Already it feels like a "hammock" when I lie down.  It LOOKS okay, but feels awful.  There is virtually no support and it feels like sleeping on  lumpy socks.  What a waste of money!  We are currently looking for a different mattress.