Other Mattresses:
Spring Mattresses
Serta
Serta Sertapedic Grand Choice Mattress

Serta Sertapedic Grand Choice Mattress

Super premium design of last generation

from Santa Barbara, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel

Cons

• Guest Bed

Comments about Serta Sertapedic Grand Choice Mattress:

If you want to have a comfortable, soft, ergonomic and super nice to get home place, I recommend this mattress. It has a super-extraordinary technology which ensures you a super guarantee rest and allows you to wake up with more and better energy to face your daily routine.

With this mattress will improve your quality of life, apart from resting, you can share unforgettable moments with the people you love most in the world, your friends, your partner, your family.

Much better is even that has all the features that will ensure easy purchase, because it has a unique quality, super premium design of last generation and an unbeatable price.

Therefore totally I recommend this mattress because in my experience it is good, nice and cheap.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

You get affordable bedding with Serta Grand Choice

from Steubenville, OH

Comments about Serta Sertapedic Grand Choice Mattress:

I purchased my queen sized Serta Grand Choice mattress and boxspring last month.  It is a basic wood boxspring and a mattress with springs.  It is an old fashioned, no frills bed.  The boxspring is fairly basic and is mostly made out of wood with a thin fabric cover like most mattresses have.  The mattress is fairly firm as I have back problems and was looking for a firm mattress to sleep on.  It is pretty comfortable if you are looking for a firm bed.  I have had less problems with my back since sleeping on this mattress.  The mattress is a very basic mattress with springs.  The only thing I dont like about this bed set is that the mattress only sits one direction.  Instead of flipping your mattress when it begins to get worn I suppose your are just supposed to get a new bed.  This bed set was fairly inexpensive but I dont fancy buying a new bed rather than flipping the mattress over when it begins to show wear.