Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Serious Skincare
OOCNEW
Serious Skincare First-Pressed Olive Oil Emulsifying Facial Cleanser

Serious Skincare First-Pressed Olive Oil Emulsifying Facial Cleanser

This olive oil cleanser is not as heavy as you would think!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Serious Skincare First-Pressed Olive Oil Emulsifying Facial Cleanser:

The thought of applying an olive oil cleanser to your face seems counter-productive, but it actually works really well. I was afraid to use this because I once used Serious Skincare's Olive Oil Hair Mask and thought it was extremely rich and moisturizing, but **Serious Skincare First-Pressed Olive Oil Emulsifying Cleanser** is actually lighter than you would think.

This product is paraben-free and petroleum-free, but it does contain DMDM, and some naturalists might have an issue with that. One thing I would like to know is if Serious Skincare tests on animals because neither this product or their website mention anything about that.

Serious Skincare First-Pressed Olive Oil Emulsifying Cleanser is designed for dry skin, but works well for my normal skin if used intermittently or in the winter. Every time I use it I enjoy watching how the thick, rich gel transforms into a light, almost foamy lather. As it emulsifies, it gets lighter and lighter in texture, making it easy to apply. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean, not heavy or greasy like you might imagine an olive oil facial product to be.

Ease of Application
This product comes in a pump bottle and I love that for easy access. Simply press the pump and lather the gel into a rich cleanser.

The one thing I don't like about this product is its scent. It really does smell like olive oil (which is the first ingredient). I like fruity or clean scents for facial care products and this just does not invoke clean thoughts as I rub it on my face.

• Ease of Application: