1.6

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Serengeti - An Eclectic Mix of Apparel, Accessories, and Gifts

**Serengeti Catalog** is an unusual website (and catalog) to describe.  They specialize in women's apparel, but there is also an eclectic mixture of home décor items and cat lover's gifts thrown in.  Somehow, it all seems to work and I enjoy browsing the website from time to time to see what's new. **Women's Apparel**

Serengeti offers women's clothing in Misses sizes Small to XL, and some items are available in Women's sizes 1X to 3X.  The inventory consists of casual wear, most of which are embroidered or screenprinted with flowers, butterflies, paisley, and kitties.  There are a few items, like skirt sets and pant sets that are dressier, and are made with flowing fabrics.  Even the nicer items look as comfortable as the casual wear.

**Accessories and Gifts**

As for accessory items, you'll find belts, a nice assortment of watches and interesting jewelry (like sterling silver paired with iridescent abalone).  There are paisley tapestry handbags, microsuede shoulder bags, and leopard print sandals.  For cat lovers, Serengeti offers sleep shirts, handbags, tee shirts, sweatshirts, bracelets, and even a ring holder with feline motifs.  I can only guess that whoever has the job of buying merchandise for their inventory has a thing for cats.

Overall, Serengeti Catalog is not particularly stylish, and not at all trendy, but they do have some interesting items at moderate prices.  If you're looking for a new place to shop for women's apparel, accessories, and gifts, why not give **SerengetiCatalog.com** a try?

Lousy Refund Service,Lousy Custumer,Service,Worst OnlineComp!

**NOT WORTHY OF EVEN ONE STAR        BUYER BEWARE**

**www.Serengeticatalog.com**

**refund service and customer service review**

I...Read complete review

**NOT WORTHY OF EVEN ONE STAR        BUYER BEWARE**

**www.Serengeticatalog.com**

**refund service and customer service review**

I went by their size charts exactly. I measured myself and ordered accordingly. Two denim skirts that were labeled A-line skirts, and a so called 100% cotton top. The top was way too large by their size chart, and not the 100% cotton I was expecting, it felt more like knit and was stretchy,(false label?)and the skirts were huge, and not A-line, they fanned out looking much larger than they really were, with a much larger waist then their size chart called for. While I was flattered that it seemed as though I needed a smaller size, I always were 1X skirts and these 1X's were so huge they almost slid down my hips. I had to tie the drawstring extra tight which caused a gather in the front of the skirt and looked hideous.

Now the shipping was $13.95 and return shipping was $10.20 and needless to say the whole thing was the fault of their stupid size chart. So I am out $24.15 and nothiing to show for it.

I received a delivery confirmation July 2, 2010 that they had received my package, and waited until July 7, to call and confirm this. The first person I spoke to said, "Oh, We have no record of receiveing your return, only that you have received the delivery to you." I was then transferred to customer service, and waited seveal minutes, and was then told that it could take a few weeks to porcess the return. In the meantime the charge will go onto my credit card which i will have to go ahead and pay$153.90 and then I will have to call the credit card cmpany to ask them to send me a refund in the way of a check when the refund is finally processed.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET STUNG LIKE I HAVE

I HAVE COME ACROSS OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD SIMLAR PROBLEMS WITH THIS SAME CATOLOG COMPANY

BUYER BEWARE

Don't forget to complain on their FB page

from Claremont, Ca

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Same story as everyone else, shipping is a bait and switch, and customer service resolves NOTHING. I can return the late package and they will CREDIT ME FOR RETURN POSTAGE!

from Reno, Nevada

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I have NO affiliation with this company , I did not receive a sample. I paid for 2 day shipping, I will receive my items in 6 days , it was shipped today 3 days after I ordered it, I paid for expedited shipping. Up sell after you have placed your order is to the point of being rude, then join our club, we will send you a check for 10% of your total order for only 14.99 a month. I paid for fast shipping because it was a gift , the party is tomorrow and I will be receiving it on Tuesday. They tried to say I had overdrawn my account on my card , used a ATM, was taken out immediately. Then tried to say well they only work on week days , I ordered this Wednesday , figured it would go out Thursday, I would receive 2 day shipping on Saturday. I will never order from them again! Oh and they are moderate price? 8 items $389.60 average item $44.00

AWFUL!!

from Prairie Grove, Ar

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Absolutely the worst quality! For the prices I was expecting what was pictured. Not even close. Just to worse.

Fun Fashion, Frustrating customer service

from Rancho Mirage, CA

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I like the look of the catalogue and many PETITE size clothes is a great asset! But I thought I was simply signing up as a returning user and found myself charged $15 for "VIP" service. This turns out to be a rebate scam where the user must submit (upload) proof of return costs in hope of a later rebate. I need to return one $39 skirt for being the wrong color and would spend $7 USPS to return and another $10 to re-ship the correct color (black) In a world where vendors offer free shipping and returns, even include the return label (and maybe charge a nominal return fee like $4) it is unacceptable to expect the consumer to pay up front for all shipping and complete an archaic paper form to return the item. The website had no utility for printing a return label. I've requested refund of my $15 "club" membership and will be maybe wearing a wrong color skirt...

Prisoner for Life

from Sylmar, CA

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I have been trying to get my Mother's name off of the Serengeti mailing list for 5 years since she passed away. Each time I call I am told that it will take 2 months, but I still receive catalogs in her name. DO NOT get on their mailing list unles you want to be their prisoner for LIFE!

I love your styles. Do you have any wrinkle free tops?

from Townsend, Mass.

Classy styles

Fraud, Scams and VIP Service

from Aurora Colorado.

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Don't fall for thier FREE SHIPPING. It is a scam to charge you a monthly VIP service fee.

Do not ever shop here

from New Port Richey, Florida

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Worst customer service ever. I shop online often. Rip off company. Ordered pants and shirt as shown on thei website. Pants back ordered so wanted to return shirt which was sent to me. Account charged. Would not refund shipping charges either for sent or return. $25 cost for outfit they could not provide.

Inventory for 2 weeks and no clothes ship!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I couldn't believe when my ordered hadn't shipped in 4 days but when I called and they said they were taking inventory and it could be another week until they may ship but couldn't give a day, I couldn't believe it! No apology. No reason why they didn't tell me that earlier (I never would have ordered expecting to receive the items by Easter.) Then I asked for customer service and no manager or supervisor is available. I could call back. Said I wanted to wait but after 10 min. got a voice mail instead that I could leave a message. This will be my last order with them. Too bad because I love the items.

Loved Shopping Serengeti

from Fairfield, Ca

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I am having difficulty wondering why so many shoppers are so negative with Serengeti. I've enjoyed shopping with them online, and happy with my purchases. However, I have not had to contact customer service or return anything. So maybe there's a problem with that department. Maybe they need to make sure that their people get more training on their public relations.