1.6
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Clothing Websites
SerengetiCatalog.com

Cannot unsubscribe from email marketing

I have purchased from this company multiple times, but when I tried to unsubscribe from their email ads it was impossible. I tried emailing the company directly with no response. This seems very minor compared to some of the reviews, but it underscores their lack of customer service.

Virginia

false

Don't forget to complain on their FB page

Same story as everyone else, shipping is a bait and switch, and customer service resolves NOTHING. I can return the late package and they will CREDIT ME FOR RETURN POSTAGE!

Claremont, Ca

false

I have NO affiliation with this company , I did not receive a sample. I paid for 2 day shipping, I will receive my items in 6 days , it was shipped today 3 days after I ordered it, I paid for expedited shipping. Up sell after you have placed your order is to the point of being rude, then join our club, we will send you a check for 10% of your total order for only 14.99 a month. I paid for fast shipping because it was a gift , the party is tomorrow and I will be receiving it on Tuesday. They tried to say I had overdrawn my account on my card , used a ATM, was taken out immediately. Then tried to say well they only work on week days , I ordered this Wednesday , figured it would go out Thursday, I would receive 2 day shipping on Saturday. I will never order from them again! Oh and they are moderate price? 8 items $389.60 average item $44.00

Reno, Nevada

AWFUL!!

Absolutely the worst quality! For the prices I was expecting what was pictured. Not even close. Just to worse.

Prairie Grove, Ar

Fun Fashion, Frustrating customer service

I like the look of the catalogue and many PETITE size clothes is a great asset! But I thought I was simply signing up as a returning user and found myself charged $15 for "VIP" service. This turns out to be a rebate scam where the user must submit (upload) proof of return costs in hope of a later rebate. I need to return one $39 skirt for being the wrong color and would spend $7 USPS to return and another $10 to re-ship the correct color (black) In a world where vendors offer free shipping and returns, even include the return label (and maybe charge a nominal return fee like $4) it is unacceptable to expect the consumer to pay up front for all shipping and complete an archaic paper form to return the item. The website had no utility for printing a return label. I've requested refund of my $15 "club" membership and will be maybe wearing a wrong color skirt...

Rancho Mirage, CA

Prisoner for Life

I have been trying to get my Mother's name off of the Serengeti mailing list for 5 years since she passed away. Each time I call I am told that it will take 2 months, but I still receive catalogs in her name. DO NOT get on their mailing list unles you want to be their prisoner for LIFE!

Sylmar, CA

false

I love your styles. Do you have any wrinkle free tops?

Classy styles

Townsend, Mass.

true

Fraud, Scams and VIP Service

Don't fall for thier FREE SHIPPING. It is a scam to charge you a monthly VIP service fee.

Aurora Colorado.

Do not ever shop here

Worst customer service ever. I shop online often. Rip off company. Ordered pants and shirt as shown on thei website. Pants back ordered so wanted to return shirt which was sent to me. Account charged. Would not refund shipping charges either for sent or return. $25 cost for outfit they could not provide.

New Port Richey, Florida

false

Inventory for 2 weeks and no clothes ship!

I couldn't believe when my ordered hadn't shipped in 4 days but when I called and they said they were taking inventory and it could be another week until they may ship but couldn't give a day, I couldn't believe it! No apology. No reason why they didn't tell me that earlier (I never would have ordered expecting to receive the items by Easter.) Then I asked for customer service and no manager or supervisor is available. I could call back. Said I wanted to wait but after 10 min. got a voice mail instead that I could leave a message. This will be my last order with them. Too bad because I love the items.

Milwaukee, WI