1.6

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Serengeti - An Eclectic Mix of Apparel, Accessories, and Gifts

**Serengeti Catalog** is an unusual website (and catalog) to describe.  They specialize in women's apparel, but there is also an eclectic mixture of home décor items and cat lover's gifts thrown in.  Somehow, it all seems to work and I enjoy browsing the website from time to time to see what's new. **Women's Apparel**

Serengeti offers women's clothing in Misses sizes Small to XL, and some items are available in Women's sizes 1X to 3X.  The inventory consists of casual wear, most of which are embroidered or screenprinted with flowers, butterflies, paisley, and kitties.  There are a few items, like skirt sets and pant sets that are dressier, and are made with flowing fabrics.  Even the nicer items look as comfortable as the casual wear.

**Accessories and Gifts**

As for accessory items, you'll find belts, a nice assortment of watches and interesting jewelry (like sterling silver paired with iridescent abalone).  There are paisley tapestry handbags, microsuede shoulder bags, and leopard print sandals.  For cat lovers, Serengeti offers sleep shirts, handbags, tee shirts, sweatshirts, bracelets, and even a ring holder with feline motifs.  I can only guess that whoever has the job of buying merchandise for their inventory has a thing for cats.

Overall, Serengeti Catalog is not particularly stylish, and not at all trendy, but they do have some interesting items at moderate prices.  If you're looking for a new place to shop for women's apparel, accessories, and gifts, why not give **SerengetiCatalog.com** a try?

Lousy Refund Service,Lousy Custumer,Service,Worst OnlineComp!

**NOT WORTHY OF EVEN ONE STAR        BUYER BEWARE**

**www.Serengeticatalog.com**

**refund service and customer service review**

I...Read complete review

**NOT WORTHY OF EVEN ONE STAR        BUYER BEWARE**

**www.Serengeticatalog.com**

**refund service and customer service review**

I went by their size charts exactly. I measured myself and ordered accordingly. Two denim skirts that were labeled A-line skirts, and a so called 100% cotton top. The top was way too large by their size chart, and not the 100% cotton I was expecting, it felt more like knit and was stretchy,(false label?)and the skirts were huge, and not A-line, they fanned out looking much larger than they really were, with a much larger waist then their size chart called for. While I was flattered that it seemed as though I needed a smaller size, I always were 1X skirts and these 1X's were so huge they almost slid down my hips. I had to tie the drawstring extra tight which caused a gather in the front of the skirt and looked hideous.

Now the shipping was $13.95 and return shipping was $10.20 and needless to say the whole thing was the fault of their stupid size chart. So I am out $24.15 and nothiing to show for it.

I received a delivery confirmation July 2, 2010 that they had received my package, and waited until July 7, to call and confirm this. The first person I spoke to said, "Oh, We have no record of receiveing your return, only that you have received the delivery to you." I was then transferred to customer service, and waited seveal minutes, and was then told that it could take a few weeks to porcess the return. In the meantime the charge will go onto my credit card which i will have to go ahead and pay$153.90 and then I will have to call the credit card cmpany to ask them to send me a refund in the way of a check when the refund is finally processed.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET STUNG LIKE I HAVE

I HAVE COME ACROSS OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD SIMLAR PROBLEMS WITH THIS SAME CATOLOG COMPANY

BUYER BEWARE

I love your styles. Do you have any wrinkle free tops?

from Townsend, Mass.

Classy styles

Fraud, Scams and VIP Service

from Aurora Colorado.

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Don't fall for thier FREE SHIPPING. It is a scam to charge you a monthly VIP service fee.

Do not ever shop here

from New Port Richey, Florida

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Worst customer service ever. I shop online often. Rip off company. Ordered pants and shirt as shown on thei website. Pants back ordered so wanted to return shirt which was sent to me. Account charged. Would not refund shipping charges either for sent or return. $25 cost for outfit they could not provide.

Inventory for 2 weeks and no clothes ship!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I couldn't believe when my ordered hadn't shipped in 4 days but when I called and they said they were taking inventory and it could be another week until they may ship but couldn't give a day, I couldn't believe it! No apology. No reason why they didn't tell me that earlier (I never would have ordered expecting to receive the items by Easter.) Then I asked for customer service and no manager or supervisor is available. I could call back. Said I wanted to wait but after 10 min. got a voice mail instead that I could leave a message. This will be my last order with them. Too bad because I love the items.

Loved Shopping Serengeti

from Fairfield, Ca

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I am having difficulty wondering why so many shoppers are so negative with Serengeti. I've enjoyed shopping with them online, and happy with my purchases. However, I have not had to contact customer service or return anything. So maybe there's a problem with that department. Maybe they need to make sure that their people get more training on their public relations.

Serengeti sent the wrong size and never answered my inquiry

from Tennessee

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I bought three pairs of corduroy pull on pants. They arrived in a reasonable amount of time but one pair was the wrong size. It was in a odd looking plastic bag with the correct size on the bag and the wrong size on the pants...too large. When I e-mailed the company about the problem, they never responded back. It looks like they have very poor quality control and even worse customer service. I won't be dealing with this company again.

Very frustrated and disappointed in service.

from Billings, MT

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I never received the product. It was not shipped to me so after a month I cancelled the order. Then they did not notify my debit card, so it is still 'pending' and I cannot use that money.

The WORST Catalog Company I've ever dealt with in 30 years!

from Mayberry USA

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I purchased two items. Received one and was informed the other was on back order. After waiting a reasonable length of time, as well as finding the item elsewhere, I sent "Customer Service" an email requesting they cancel the item and issue me a refund.

Three weeks later crickets from the No Customer Service Department - and the item is still showing as Back Ordered. Now I have to file a complaint with my credit card company to receive a refund.

With this company you're playing Russian Roulette... because there will not be any customer service provided.

Unhappy customer

from Angels Camp, Ca

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I ordered 3 items from Serengettii on July 10 and received two of them within about 2 weeks. The third item has been "backordered" since July 18. I have contacted Serengetti at least 5 times by phone and 3 or 4 by e-mail. I was told twice my backordered item had shipped. This is Sept 8 and I still do not have it. I asked them to cancel my order and they said they would put a note in the file so I could get a refund. Will I get my refund? What do you think. Cute clothes, bad customer service !

I had a horrible experience

from Oregon

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I ordered a pair of slippers and after trying to find out for almost ten days they finally arrived. Product was not what I was led to believe. There is no customer service as I tried several times to reach someone. I guess the other reviewers are right about this company's lack of response when you have a problem. I will never buy from again..