1.5

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Serengeti - An Eclectic Mix of Apparel, Accessories, and Gifts

**Serengeti Catalog** is an unusual website (and catalog) to describe.  They specialize in women's apparel, but there is also an eclectic mixture of home décor items and cat lover's gifts thrown in.  Somehow, it all seems to work and I enjoy browsing the website from time to time to see what's new. **Women's Apparel**

Serengeti offers women's clothing in Misses sizes Small to XL, and some items are available in Women's sizes 1X to 3X.  The inventory consists of casual wear, most of which are embroidered or screenprinted with flowers, butterflies, paisley, and kitties.  There are a few items, like skirt sets and pant sets that are dressier, and are made with flowing fabrics.  Even the nicer items look as comfortable as the casual wear.

**Accessories and Gifts**

As for accessory items, you'll find belts, a nice assortment of watches and interesting jewelry (like sterling silver paired with iridescent abalone).  There are paisley tapestry handbags, microsuede shoulder bags, and leopard print sandals.  For cat lovers, Serengeti offers sleep shirts, handbags, tee shirts, sweatshirts, bracelets, and even a ring holder with feline motifs.  I can only guess that whoever has the job of buying merchandise for their inventory has a thing for cats.

Overall, Serengeti Catalog is not particularly stylish, and not at all trendy, but they do have some interesting items at moderate prices.  If you're looking for a new place to shop for women's apparel, accessories, and gifts, why not give **SerengetiCatalog.com** a try?

Lousy Refund Service,Lousy Custumer,Service,Worst OnlineComp!

**NOT WORTHY OF EVEN ONE STAR        BUYER BEWARE**

**www.Serengeticatalog.com**

**refund service and customer service review**

I...Read complete review

**NOT WORTHY OF EVEN ONE STAR        BUYER BEWARE**

**www.Serengeticatalog.com**

**refund service and customer service review**

I went by their size charts exactly. I measured myself and ordered accordingly. Two denim skirts that were labeled A-line skirts, and a so called 100% cotton top. The top was way too large by their size chart, and not the 100% cotton I was expecting, it felt more like knit and was stretchy,(false label?)and the skirts were huge, and not A-line, they fanned out looking much larger than they really were, with a much larger waist then their size chart called for. While I was flattered that it seemed as though I needed a smaller size, I always were 1X skirts and these 1X's were so huge they almost slid down my hips. I had to tie the drawstring extra tight which caused a gather in the front of the skirt and looked hideous.

Now the shipping was $13.95 and return shipping was $10.20 and needless to say the whole thing was the fault of their stupid size chart. So I am out $24.15 and nothiing to show for it.

I received a delivery confirmation July 2, 2010 that they had received my package, and waited until July 7, to call and confirm this. The first person I spoke to said, "Oh, We have no record of receiveing your return, only that you have received the delivery to you." I was then transferred to customer service, and waited seveal minutes, and was then told that it could take a few weeks to porcess the return. In the meantime the charge will go onto my credit card which i will have to go ahead and pay$153.90 and then I will have to call the credit card cmpany to ask them to send me a refund in the way of a check when the refund is finally processed.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET STUNG LIKE I HAVE

I HAVE COME ACROSS OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD SIMLAR PROBLEMS WITH THIS SAME CATOLOG COMPANY

BUYER BEWARE

The WORST Catalog Company I've ever dealt with in 30 years!

from Mayberry USA

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I purchased two items. Received one and was informed the other was on back order. After waiting a reasonable length of time, as well as finding the item elsewhere, I sent "Customer Service" an email requesting they cancel the item and issue me a refund.

Three weeks later crickets from the No Customer Service Department - and the item is still showing as Back Ordered. Now I have to file a complaint with my credit card company to receive a refund.

With this company you're playing Russian Roulette... because there will not be any customer service provided.

Unhappy customer

from Angels Camp, Ca

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I ordered 3 items from Serengettii on July 10 and received two of them within about 2 weeks. The third item has been "backordered" since July 18. I have contacted Serengetti at least 5 times by phone and 3 or 4 by e-mail. I was told twice my backordered item had shipped. This is Sept 8 and I still do not have it. I asked them to cancel my order and they said they would put a note in the file so I could get a refund. Will I get my refund? What do you think. Cute clothes, bad customer service !

I had a horrible experience

from Oregon

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I ordered a pair of slippers and after trying to find out for almost ten days they finally arrived. Product was not what I was led to believe. There is no customer service as I tried several times to reach someone. I guess the other reviewers are right about this company's lack of response when you have a problem. I will never buy from again..

Do not buy from Serengeti!

from Virginia

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I ordered 4 shirts. All came down to my knees, I am 5' 2.5". One of them the sleeves were 2 different lengths. When I returned them, my credit card was credited $19.95 short. Upon calling the company I was told that was shipping cost from MA to VA. Funny how it only cost me $4 to return them in the mail. I called customer service and the man I talked to was down right rude. I asked to speak to his supervisor and was told he didn't have one. I told him I was going to report them to my credit card company and he told me to go ahead so I did. Hopefully my credit card company can get me some resolution. I would not even give this company one star.

Received a beautiful dress yesterday.Fit was perfect.love it

from Church Hill ,Tennessee

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Love fabric ,got wonderful compliments. It's even prettier in person.I'm a plus size and can't find pretty youthful clothes , but I've hit the jackpot finding this sight on face book.Thanks so much, I will be back !!!!

Wow. Terrible

from Seattle, WA

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I am trying to order a couple of skirts for my Mom. I saw that they had a promo code for free shipping. Well . . . there is no BOX for the promo code. I called customer service 5 times. Three times the system has hung up on me. Fourth time someone answers and proceeds to go on and on about 2 free $25.00 gift cards he can send me for $16.99 a month. Fifth time I get a hold of someone that tell me there is no VALID promo code. Serengeti does not offer free shipping. But, you can join a VIP club.
So very frustrating. Who does not offer free shipping?

DO NOT SHOP THIS CATALOG!

from Corona, California

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Four phone calls and HOURS later - still no satisfactory response. Ok, the mistake was mine. I purchased from Norm Thompson, due to wrong size, the item needed to be returned. I accidentally mailed the item back to Serengeti. They received it on October 23, 2015. Late November, I began calling Serengeti to see if I could get the item back. The first 2 calls made yielded NO RESULTS! The 3rd rep promised to email the warehouse when the item was returned and confirmed they did receive the item. The warehouse is supposed to email back with disposition of item. The rep I spoke to today (54 days after they received the item), said that the warehouse would have mailed them back to me on October 26. She said I would have to track the package. They have no proof of return mail, no tracking, when it was mailed or if it was mailed, and she said that I would have to make a claim with the post office. They are the sender, not me! Now, of course, no supervisor or manager is available to further assist. I would just like them to admit their error is losing the item and reimburse me the cost.
Who agrees that Serengeti, who lost the item, should rei

Awful and disgraceful customer service.

from Iowa

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Awful customer service. clothes are of cheap quality and overpriced. Have been trying to get refund for the last 15 days and yet no luck. Be aware

Prices do not match quality

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

Yes their merchandise is eclectic but they are pricey. Nothing under $39.99. I am a season on line and catalog shopper but for some dumb reason I put my email into a cash back/free shipping VIP program that they offer for $14.95 a month! I still don't know how that happened. Why would I pay for 15 bucks a month for a 'rewards' program - particularly with them. Anyway after the $14.95 charge appear three months in a row on my card - hubby finally alerts me. I called the VIP customer service number and was told by the rep that he would reverse the charges and I can expect to see that in ten days. After reading here I am not so sure. I"ll let you know.

Awful Service

from Show Low, AZ

Comments about SerengetiCatalog.com:

I placed an order with this company on the 23rd of June. It is now the middle of August and I have not yet received it. What I have had is a lot of run around. I've had two of their employees say it is being shipped. REALLY, where is it?????? Do not order anything from these people