Other Nail Products:
Sephora
Sephora by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades (Sephora Exclusive)

Sephora by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades (Sephora Exclusive)

love of my life

Comments about Sephora by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades (Sephora Exclusive):

I love sephoria and I love OPI so this is my dream. I love the selections and being able to earn my sephoria rewards. The polish goes on clean and smooth and lasts for days. There is a color for every occasion. It makes your nails look amazingly professional. I even bring my own bottle when i get my nails done.

very good ;)

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Sephora by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades (Sephora Exclusive):

The color is really good and isn't thin. IT lasts for more than a week without chipping. Made my nails stronger. The color is very shiny. always look slike i jsut did my nails like they are wet. I thought it was a very good price. the brush is quite large.

Loving the colors!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Sephora by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades (Sephora Exclusive):

I only have two bottles of these but I am in love with both of them. I have this in Under My Trench Coat and Let's Do Lunch. I have to say the colors are amazing, although you will definitely need at least two coats. Under My Trench Coat is a khaki color with gold micro shimmers and Let's Do Lunch is a pink/peachy color also with micro shimmers. They go on streaky at first but evens out eventually.

I found the chipping factor to be different for each color. Under My Trench Coat chipped in only 1 day while Let's Do Lunch chipped in about 2-3 days. But keep in mind, I did not use a base coat or a top coat for either. They also dry fairly quickly compared to other nail polishes I have tried.

Overall I would recommend this because they have a great variety of colors and most of them are gorgeous. The price can be a little steep though so I would probably pick unique colors that I could not find elsewhere.

Not quite the same!

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Sephora by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades (Sephora Exclusive):

As a long time fan of OPI polishes, I can assure you that these nail polishes are NOT the same quality! That being said, the much lower price does make up for that, in my opinion. The colors are somewhat the same but have different names, my favorite being the mousy-gray "Under my Trenchcoat." The names are just as clever as the OPI originals, too, i.e. "I'm With Brad" and "Half Caf Soy Latte." Overall I love all of the glossy and metallic shades, but the matte colors are awful. I could have better nail color from coloring my nails with a permanent marker, no kidding! They do not last as long as OPI originals, with the normal wear length around 4 days, as opposed to the week-long wear time of OPI originals. The top and bottom coats, however, are about the same as the OPI original brand. Overall, I'd recommend them, just don't expect OPI quality out of these-- you will be sorely disappointed! Definitely shouldn't have OPI in the name!

opi nail polish is long wearing and vibrant i love it

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Sephora by OPI Nail Polish - All Shades (Sephora Exclusive):

if your a fan of opi nail polishes this is the collection for you its bright and long wearing i have a hard time keeping polish on my nails and this polish actually lasts more than a day or so i highly recommend it to everyone!