Other Eyeliners:
Sephora
Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof Eyeliner - Deep Black

Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof Eyeliner - Deep Black

Best eyeliner in the market.

Comments about Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof Eyeliner - Deep Black:

I seem to have a hard time finding an eyeliner that doesn't give me raccoon eyes after a few hours. I've finally found one that doesn't! The only issue I have with it is that it's difficult to evenly sharpen it without taking off a chunk of it. I just went back to the store and bought it in two more colors!

It's only okay

Comments about Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof Eyeliner - Deep Black:

I was really excited to try this but was so disappointed! It says it's waterproof but came off within about 2 hours of application! These are not waterproof and you would be better off buying a cheap drug store brand. They would be about the same quality but a lot cheaper. I had the hardest time trying to create a uniform line with it and kept getting the weird "no liner" space in between. Reapplying only made it worse as it came off even more with the 2nd and 3rd coats. Forget about water lining too! It simply does not work. I will say, after I couldn't get a uniform line, I tried smudging it and it came out to be a nice charcoal grey color (definitely NOT black). I guess that's what you get for the price. The color is beautiful and it does last, but my eyes got red, goopy and watery. I think something in the waterproof ingredients did it. The same thing happened to me with a Make Up Forever waterproof pencil.

This works wonders!!

from The Colony, TX

Comments about Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof Eyeliner - Deep Black:

This eyeliner is amazing!!

-----------------------------------

I use this everyday and it isn't gone yet. (for having it for 2 months,), but that's becuase it's a long pencil of eyeliner.

-----------------------------------

My sister bought me this for my birthday and it works amazing.

-----------------------------------

You just have to be careful when sharpening it...  it doesn't sharpen smoothly.

-----------------------------------

If you want it to stay on your water line, you have to apply a really think coat though, which makes you make up look really super heavy!!

-----------------------------------

Since the eyeliner is water proof, it doesn't come off real easily, and if you shower before taking it off, it smudges and kind or stains your eyes. So make sure to take your make up off before taking a shower or washing your face!!!

-----------------------------------

The good thing though is that the make up doesn't really smudge unless you keep messing with it (rubbing your eyes, etc.).

One of the best!

from Sheridan, WY

Comments about Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof Eyeliner - Deep Black:

Applies very well, water proof, and not too terribly expensive - perfect for us mom's! I espeically love the black, as it really opens up your eyes, and doesn't clump and doesn't irratate them either. Two thumbs up!