View more makeup remover

Pros

Cons

its okay

Comments about Sephora Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover:

I bought this a while back and only recently I remembered and tried it out. Before I opened it up the remover looked like it would be greasy and gross feeling if I tried to remove my eye makeup with it. Well I used it and it took my eye makeup off very well. It worked the way it was supposed to, I'm sure. It didn't really feel greasy to me either. It didn't exactly feel like water, but it wasn't like putting vegetable oil on my eyelids haha! I tried it out a few more days with multiple things. It works good with eyeshadow. Eyeliner is a little bit harder to get off but it works too. Waterproof mascara comes out but you have to rub for a little while. The best thing it takes off is eyeshadow, which I guess makes sense because its always easier to get off your face. If you only wear waterproof mascara, just remember that it will take a little longer to take off. I mean, its waterproof... its already hard to get off anyways! But it will do it!

Works on most eye make-up

from Whiteland, IN

Comments about Sephora Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover:

It removes all of my eyeshadows and most of my mascaras. I have a few water-proof mascaras that needs a bit more scrubbing, but it will work -- eventually.

I don't wear a lot of waterproof mascaras, so this works pretty well for me. It is moisturizing -- which is always a plus around the eye area.

The two separate colors & consistencies make this fun. I just shake it up and pour a bit on a cotton round.

its good to use everyday!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Sephora Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover:

**Sephora Brand FACE Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is a good product! I've always used a waterproof mascara and found some removers are a  disaster to use. Racoon eyes is the only discription that comes to mind!! This remover lives up to it's hype on all counts. Very quick and easy to use, clean removal, non greasy, gentle, and non irritating. I often have to freshen make-up to quickly change after work. I am keeping this in my desk, and that means I can start fresh with eye makeup and no greasy smearing to deal with. This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used! I will not use anything else! It is effective on ALL types of mascara and eleliner, etc! really love this stuff. It takes the waterproof eyeliner easily and doesn't sting my eyes like some eye make up removers do. Doesn't leave a oilly residue. awesome and only wish it came in gallon sizes! will tell the girls about it for sure!**

Somewhat good product

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Sephora Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover:

This is a good product. Definitely not the best on the market but better than average. There is nothing to be super anthusiastic about but it does the job of removing your makeup quite well.

Pros : remove your eye makeup perfectly (even waterproof make-up), nice and easy to carry travel size jar, nice jar opener (you won't waist any product which is always good), very gentle (I have sensitive eyes and never got any reactions to it), and at last but not least, great price (personnaly I haven't find a cheaper and more efficient eye make-up remover so far).

Cons : the smell is so-so, it leaves the eyes greasy and oily which is really NOT nice at all, you have to shake the bottle before using it (which I tend to forget... annoying).

As I said before this is so-so product for me. Sure it does the job perfectly and the price is good but it leaves my eyes greasy which is very annoying. I'm still looking for a better eye makeup remover to replace it.

sephora face waterproof eye makeup remover for royalty!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Sephora Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover:

I have used so many different kinds of make up removers,from towlettes to cleaners,and this is by far the greatest out there.My makeup no matter how heavy gets removed easily in one application!This bottle is very inexpensive for what it does and how effiently well it does it.My skin never gets dry after using this ,so great if you have sensitive skin.The texture of this make up remover  is lik a rich moisture cream,and the consistensy is kind of thick,but in a good way.It does not feel like your applying alcohol and water mixture to your delicate face(gross!).The size of the product is very generous and the packaging looks cute:)I really don't find any cons with this product , I guess for some people it might be on the hefty price tag line.But,compared to several retail products that I personally have tried,it is worth the money,just use a dab,you don't need a hand full.Go ahead and give it a try, I did and keep on doing it.

Great product

from Lake In The Hills, IL

Comments about Sephora Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover:

This makeup remover is awesome. It doesn't dry out your skin or make it greasy/oily which I have had problems with when it comes to makeup removers. I found that a great trick you can do with this product is to dip your mascara brush into it and swipe it across your lashes before you reapply makeup and there will be no clumping, and there is no burning at all!

Love it for tough waterproof eyeliner stains

from Valley Stream, NY

Comments about Sephora Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover:

I love this eye makeup remover. I need an eyeliner that is waterproof, tough and guaranteed to stay on. With that, its hard to get it off as well. This remover is perfect because it has an oil base in one part and it makes the eye makeup slide right off! Awesome!