Other Eyeshadows:
Sephora
Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow Aspen Summit 23

Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow Aspen Summit 23

The best white eyeshadow I've found

Comments about Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow Aspen Summit 23:

This makes an excellent base for other colors, or as a highlight to blend into smoky eyes; the matte look of this shadow and the smooth texture mixes very well with both high and low end eyeshadows and in the case of the cheaper stuff it extends the amount of hours they last without dulling the colors too much.
My favorite way to use this is to highlight my eyes by putting it along my lower waterline and the inner corner of my eyes; it makes your eyes look brighter and larger, especially with a dark mascara too.
By itself it is too stark white; I think this shadow works best for me as a blender or highlight; less is more wit this one and even though the price is high you will get a lot of use out of it so it is a pretty good deal in the end.
I have also used this blended a little with foundation to lighten the area under my eyes where I have dark circles as an emergency concealer when I had nothing else and it worked out well for that.

suprisingly wonderful

from Ithaca, NY

Comments about Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow Aspen Summit 23:

aspen summit number 23 looks white, and goes on almost white. i've found it's awesome in the corner of my eyes and has the same awakening effect as mascara which is crazy. I love blendin from darkest on the outside of my eyes to lightest on the inside which has a very flattering effect without look like too much color. I got this color in a free sample from sephora which was certainly good marketing on their part as the coverage of the color makes we want to go back and buy others as well. highly recommended