1.2
Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs

Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs

1.2

Worked as it should

Used this product for the first time this week after noticing a flea problem at out house suddenly. I chose this product because the price was very reasonable compared to other brands at the store. It was a simple application. I just opened the tube and dispensed the liquid straight on our dogs back from neck to mid back. It didn't seem like there was a lot of liquid. I was skeptical because of the price and the little amount in the tube, but the very next day there was noticeably less scratching and our dog seemed more relieved. It has taken care of our problem and bonus, was a lot cheaper than other alternatives.

Quality of Ingredients
I know there are other more natural cures out there, but I wanted it to work and work fast. It seemed safe and my vet was okay with us using this product. No side effects were noted.

Side Effects
No side effects were noted in either of our dogs. Our dogs didn't even lick it or try to, which I was surprised about.

This Stuff Is A Nightmare-Stay Away

I tried the SentryPro XFC on my dachshund and within 2 hours he was twitching and constantly licking at the air. I knew something was wrong when he could not sit still even on my lap at the computer which he loves. I called the emergency number and was told to wash him with DAWN dishwashing liquid. I washed him twice but some of it had absorbed into his skin which caused him to jump up like something was after him and take off running and scratching constantly. within 4 hours after using this stuff he started dry heaving,scratching, running fever, and I'd find him lying in puddles of slobber.I was up all night watching him and the next morning I began having nose bleeds and a bad headache. My daughter also woke with a headache. I took 3 days and a trip to the vet for my lil man to start feeling like himself again. I hate that I have read of so many people having the same or similar problems with this porduct, and yet here's the same well know pet store that claim to "LOVE YOU PETS" stocking ttheir shelves with this stuff still. PLEASE!!! Invest alittle more now in frontline now to save more money and heartache later.

Worked as it should

from Bakersfield, Ca

Quality of Ingredients

Side Effects

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Side Effects:

The worst possible product to put on your pet. DON'T BUY IT!!!!!

Comments about Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs:

I purchased this product from Petsmart thinking it was a good flea & tic product. It was a nightmare once we put it on our 22 lb. puggle. He has been miserable for 3 days and still itching and scratching, no sleep and whining all the time. I finally called the vet at she put him on benadryl. So far he's less agitated, but still uncomfortable and still scratching. Please take this product off the market. It's awful.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Side Effects:

This Sentry Pro XFC product is a Poison!.

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs:

This product caused severe and toxic side effects. Now I am reviewing blogs that show thousands of pet owners who have experienced the same horrible adverse reactions. The animals that have had this product applied to them have suffered greatly. This product should be off the market - off the shelves.

Sentry Pro is a Party on the spot for FLEAS

from Alexandria, LA

Comments about Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs:

I decided that I would try to save a buck or two.  I purchase Sentry Pro XFC Flea and Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs.  When I got home, applied to my Border Collie.  I have always used Advantage and thought that maybe this would work as well and save me a few bucks.  Katrina, my loyal companion, has never had fleas, because I have faithfully always treated her with Advantage.  After a few days of having this product on her, I noticed that she was scratching.  I didn't think to much about it.  After one week, I was laying on the living room floor watching TV when I felt a bite!  I had a flea on me.  I called Katrina over and looked at her and she was covered!!  My dog was infested with fleas, my house was infested with fleas, even I had a few fleas.  I decided to take Katrina into see the Vet.  Our Doctor told me that it was a wonder that Katrina didn't have other serious issues with this product.  She said that she has had people bring in their dog with breathing problems.  She said that the most common problem is skin irritation which causes the dog to have some pain and discomfort.  I was lucky that the product didn't make Katrina sick.  My vet bathed Katrina and treated her with Advantage.  Within 5 days my dog and house (and me) were flea free.  Don't use this product!  It is like a party for FLEAS!  It is like it actually attracts fleas....and worse it can make you dog very sick!!!.

not effectve

from Payne, OH

Comments about Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs:

**Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs 40-60lbs. is a nightmare. it is ineffctive. i have dogs in my houseand thought I saw fleas on them so I bought **Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs 40-60lbs. it is the worst prduct i ever bought. with in an hour i had an reaction to it along with my dogs!  i was running around throwing up, crying, twitching, and scratching. I had to go tothe docters to get medication for myself. my dogs were acting strange grawling at me drooling and not at all themselfes. I would run not walk away from **Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs 40-60lbs. it is cheap and there is a reason for that. in conclusion stay away from**Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs 40-60lbs.**  My dogs and myself both had reaction to **Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs 40-60lbs.**  I ended up going to the doctor and my dogs were sick for  long time******

DONT BUY!!! THIS IS THE POISON THAT CREATED THE JOKER

from Sewickley, PA

Comments about Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs:

Within hours I was awaken because my dog was running around like a bull in a china shop!   It must have felt like somebody poured acid on his back.  By the next day, he had cratched where he could reach to the point of bleeding.  Turned to internet and found all the bad reviews, washed with blue dawn and he seems much better now....except for the two 5 inch bloody pussy hairless patches he is left with!

this product is like putting acid on your pet!

from Huntington Station, NY

Comments about Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs:

I put this product on my 3 pugs and they all had a bad reaction to it. One of them worse then the others.

I called the 1-800 # and the person was helpful and reassuring.  They said that my dog was mostly finding the "tingly" feeling uncomfortable because he wasn't used to it. She said this product is not absorbed into the skin and that we should wash him at least 2 more times and put Vitamin E on him. I find it hard to believe that my dog was only experiencing a tingly feeling.  He acted as if he was in a lot of pain.  The only thing that helped him was if someone constantly rubbed his back.  My husband, daughter and I took turns all night rubbing his back.  He finally settled down around dawn the next morning.  NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!  I think this was worse than the fleas!

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!

Sentry Pro XFC is perfect for poisoning your loved animals.

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs:

This product absolutely sucks. I usually give my animals Frontline Plus but I didnt have any this time so I used Sentry Pro XFC for dogs 9-20 lbs on my 16 lb dog, Henry. Within 30 minutes he started shaking his head erratically and foaming from the mouth like Cujo. He started vomiting frothy mucous all over the place and itching the area I applied this poison. Reading the back of the box and seeing "If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water" I immediately began to bathe him. he threw up again in the tub and 6+ more times within two hours. I took him to a dog wash to bathe him again and he still threw up when he was being dried. It was very uncomfortable for me to see my dog suffering like that. It is now 9 hours later and he seems to be getting better after walking around all day and eating plenty of grass (which he would almost immediately vomit). He's still pretty lethargic and not himself. The real kicker is it didn't even do anything for the fleas. Do not EVER buy this product. If you use this product without researching bathe him plenty of times and keep an eye on him throughout the day. I was afraid for my dog's life and feel physically sick for poisoning him like that. This product should immediately be taken off the market. Shame on those who put this crap out in the world. I'd rather have blood sucking critters on him than ever put him through this suffering again.

Do Not use Sentry Pro Xfc Flea & Tick sqz. Dangerous product.

from Lakewood, CA

Comments about Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs:

My Daughter bought Sentry Xfc flea and tick #40 - #60lbs. for dogs. She used it on her 3yr old Beagle Molly. Hours after the application Molly started to itch, we didn't think it was anything wrong because the product was still drying. Thought maybe it just felt funny to her so she was trying to get it off.  When she woke up the next morning she was whining and trying to twist and bite her back. We then knew something was wrong and immediatly bathed her in cool water and baby shampoo. She continued to get worse so we then contacted her Vet. She told us that, there have been issues of other dogs becoming ill from flea and tick products manufactured by sergeants. She gave Molly a shot of steroids and some pills for home but Molly is still trying to bite at her back. We have also noticed that she has a constant twitching of her shoulder muscles. Molly could have permanent brain or neurological problems from this product. Please don't risk your dogs health. My Daughter is extremely upset over this whole situation.

Signed,

A Concerned Loving Pet Owner

Poison in a bottle

from Akron, OH

Comments about Sentry Pro XFC Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs:

Bought this product for 3 german short haired pointers.  The bigger one, 62 lbs didn't have any issues.  The other two, around 52 lbs, started itching incessantly within the first couple hours. This then turned into them getting up in the middle of the night being unable to sit still.  I called the emergency number for sergeants and they said all you can do is put dishwashing soap on them and bath them.  At that point it was too far along.  We soothed some of their itching sensation by putting calamine on the area where we applied this poison.   We're not out of th woods yet, but we are closely monitoring our dogs to make sure it doesn't get worse.  Shame on me for not reading up on the reviews on this product, but as others mention, why are stores selling this stuff?