Other Mortgage Lenders:
Sente Mortgage

Sente Mortgage

As unprofessional as they come...

from Austin, TX

Comments about Sente Mortgage:

You would think in this day and age of thinner margins for lenders and brokers that you would find people in the industry working harder than ever.Unfortunately, at Sente, they seem to be going in the opposite direction.  I decided to use Sente based on a family recommendation. I was a slam dunk loan for them, just do the paperwork, nothing fancy, and they would lock in their fee. Halfway through the process they just disappeared. No phone calls, no emails.The one thing they did manage to do was add me to their spam e-mail list and bulk junk mailing list, both under the guise of "financial advice". Albeit unsolicited advice.When I asked to be removed from the mailing list a few months later, I got a series of emails asking why, and then he had the gall to ask if I had gotten my mortgage taken care of!! Of course I did, by someone who actually returned phone calls. Oh, and when it came time for the person who recommended Sente to me to refinance, he went somewhere else as well.Save yourself the time and trouble and use a reliable broker...unless you love zero results and more junk mail.