Other Toothpastes:
Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Wave Toothpaste

Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Wave Toothpaste

A miracle toothpaste

Comments about Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Wave Toothpaste:

Now a days going to a dentist is so expensive we all are post-poning it as much as possible. Sensodyne helps us prolong having to go to the dentist. There are certain teeth both my husband and I have problems with and plenty of times can feel an irritating pain. This toothpaste helps repair those teeth. After so long there is no fixing teeth, but this toothpaste really helps. After just a week I can tell a difference. My entire mouth just feels like i went to the dentist and got a cleaning. I like to use a soft toothbrush to get in between the teeth better and this toothpaste feels softer as well. It has a great taste and its not too thick or too watery. I would really recommend this to any adult, even young adults and to use it at least twice a day.

Sensodyne is the best :)

Comments about Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Wave Toothpaste:

I suffer from tooth sensitivity from both cold and hot foods/drinks. This product works well in taking care of my sensitivity while keeping my mouth clean. I would recommend this product to anyone with tooth sensitivity because it works and it is a brand that I trust. Overall, I think I will continue to use this brand for a long time :)

Helps sensitivity problem

Comments about Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Wave Toothpaste:

I started using this product about 6 months back and I must say that it really helps sensitivity problem. I love eating chocolates but because of sensitivity I had to sacrifice it. But after I started using this product it has really helped me in gaining control over sensitivity. I would definitely recommend those who having regular sensitivity problem to start using this toothpaste twice everyday.