2.4

2.4

Pros

Cons

It will work if your patient, and its 100% guaranteed

Like most people I have probably tried everything ever made that promises weight loss. MOST have always let me down (or maybe I let me down..) I am not extremely overweight but have been known to be obsessed a bit with the yo-yo factor. I have been everywhere from a size 18 to a size 2. My "normal" happy size is probably a 6 or 8 (I am short so really think about that) at a size 2, I was 123 pounds 5 foot 3, never ate anything but yogurt and lots of water and addicted to the gym..my hair was falling out, I could not talk well because my mouth was so dry all the time that it literally STUCK when I tried to talk because I was not producing saliva, my DR finally told me I needed to decide to live or die, of yes and the worst part of the above is that I had lost 44 pounds in 3 weeks and was a single mother of a 5 yr old and 12 month old...So I slowly started eating again....well we all know where that headed right? I took about 7 years but I had gained 20 pounds and was unhappy.. Once I finally tried everything else...I then ordered Sensa after seeing the lady on TV (I think its Entertainment Tonight???) talk about using this herself and how she really does believe in it, I had now been up to 161 pounds almost forty pounds in 7 years. WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS TRY IT! I works well, it is not an overnight miracle but it will work, give it 60 days! If you are not a believer then send it back they fully offer 100% back...not like these others where after the fine print you realize there is a 15% restocking fee plus you have to return with their approval on a certain date, this is honest. It is the most simple thing in the world too..all you do is shake the product on everything before eating (there is 2 different ones to use, 1 for sweet and 1 for salty) It works for me, I lost 21 pounds after my first order!!!

Sensa seems to peek other's interest, but to me it's gross.

I discovered Sensa Weight Loss System not that long ago when it was being presented on the Home Shopping Network. At the time, I was game for anything and the thought of "sprinkling" my way to weight loss sounded so easy; I really wanted this to work.

What is Sensa? It's a weight loss system the claims you can "sprinkle" your way to weight loss. Before you eat anything, you are supposed to sprinkle this on your food - ON ANYTHING. The premise is that the scent (supposedly only detectable on a level you really don't notice) will curb your appetite and cause you to feel fuller, quicker and be satisfied enough to stop over eating.

So I received my Sensa shipment, which contained 3 months worth of products - which included 2 different "scents" (sprinkles) for each month. You get one container for salty things and another for sweet things. They say it's good to rotate the scent so your system doesn't get used to one and become ineffective.

Even though the makers/marketers of Sensa claim that this "sprinkle" doesn't affect your taste, I feel that it did indeed changed the flavor of my food. I had a difficult time eating anything I sprinkled Sensa on because it altered the flavor so much and made me dislike the flavors of my food...that would work in weight loss if you could stand to use it. I however couldn't, and so I returned it within my 30 day allowed for a full refund.

I did not use Sensa long enough to see any weight loss. Soon after I purchased this product, it was no longer available at HSN. It soon ended up on another TV shopping channel...and then about a year later I saw it being offered up on ANOTHER channel. Not sure what that says about this product...but I'm not a fan at all.

I love this product!

from Ocala, Florida

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

You know, I will be honest, at first I was not sure about this product. I had seen it in commercials and in stores, and I didn't want to waste my time if I didn't work. I was referred to this product by a friend and I am happy that I was. This weight loss aide is great and easy, All you do is just shake it onto your food before you eat and you are losing weight! The way that it help you lose weight, is it makes you feel full quicker, so you eat less. I love it, it is quick, it is easy, and it is also cheap. I like to put my into a seasoning shaker so it looks like I am just seasoning my food out in public, and I lose the weight that I want. It really is that easy with this product! I have referred it to all of my friends, and they are agree with me that this is a wonderful product that helps you lose weight. I really hope to see this become bigger than it already is and help people lose weight in a safe and easy way.

Might work in the long run.

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

I believe many people fall for the advertising of a free trial for any Weight loss system. We want to lose weight with the minimal amount of efforts from our side and Sensa Weight Loss System is one such program which I fell for. It comes with a two month supply along with Terms and Conditions of when and how to return the product if not satisfied and all. I'd be wrong if I say it doesn't work because actually it does. It comes with a sprinkler in Salty and Sweet flavor which can be added to any meal. It makes the food kind of aromatic and I do not know how, but you feel full, sooner than before. So basically, you end up eating less then you used to. This product curbs your appetite. For better results watch what you are eating and some exercise must be done along. I feel it will show better results if the program is continued for a longer duration, not just a month or two. Will I go for it? No. It is a way too costly program and I might want to save some money here and invest in some healthy food.

I didn't have good results with these and ended up returning it.

from West Virginia

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

I didn't have good results with this product. I wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me. I couldn't find a lot of information about it either. It is supposed to be all natural and safe. In theory this product is flavorless and is sprinkled on food somewhat like salt is. It is supposed to help turn your appetite down or off. I just didn't have any good results with this.

I had gotten up to nearly 180 pounds at just 5'5" tall and knew I needed to start making changes. My biggest issue was that I loved food too much. I loved the way food tasted and I would eat and eat and eat until I was too full. I thought this would help me by making me less hungry and making me feel fuller faster. It didn't help at all. I thought it did at first, and perhaps the problem was that my mind was determined it was a bogus product, but I didn't notice any changes in my appetite.

I tried this for almost a full month because it has a thirty day money back guarantee. At the end of the month, I had only lost two pounds which I think was more attributed to walking more and drinking water more than to the product. I returned the unused portion for a refund minus shipping costs.

Useless

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

I saw the Sensa infomercial several years ago and decided to give it a try. While it was a fun experiment it didn't actually do anything for me.

With the free 30 day trial I figured I had nothing to lose and ordered my supply through the infomercial. It arrived quickly and I promptly dug into the package to try it out.

The idea is okay - you just sprinkle it on your food and your hunger goes away. I sprinkled and sprinkled for about a week using this on everything I ate from eggs to potatoes to soup. I did notice that I didn't feel as hungry between meals, but it wasn't a huge difference. I still got the munchies mid afternoon.

I also was disconcerted when I checked out the ingredients, which include artificial sweetener. I'm not big on artificial sweeteners as they tend to give me headaches and so I was not thrilled to see them on the ingredient list. Thankfully I didn't use enough of the sprinkles to actually give me a headache, but it still concerned me.

So, despite using this as directed on everything I ate I didn't experience any weight loss and didn't really have a significant decrease in my appetite. My supply was returned to the manufacturer and I consider it a bust.

Disappointed.

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

I spent so much on this Sensa Weight Loss System and have very minimal results and that may be saying too much. I knew it was too simple. Just sprinkle on anything, eat, and lose weight. I may have lost 5 pounds while trying to use this sensa diet. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!

What a CROCK!

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

Sensa is the "sprinkle diet" where you sprinkle [either sweet or salty] flavor and aroma enhancers on everything you eat. It is supposed to make you eat the food slower, taking in the flavor and scent more and ultimately making you feel fuller faster. I was copped into trying this via a magazine advertisement stating that I could get a one month free trial for only the shipping and handling charge. Who doesn't like something free? So I signed up and received my trial. I read the instructions thoroughly and there was this diagram of how much to sprinkle on your foods. Despite that, it was still rather difficult to figure out what was enough or too much. The packaging comes with a salty side and a sweet side for different types of food and is in a convenient size for purses and what-not. Regardless of the advertisements that stated I could 'sprinkle away the pounds', I lost absolutely NO weight nor did I notice any decrease in my appetite or increase in taste and smell.

It really does help!

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

I am always skeptical of "As seen on TV" products, but at 288 lbs, I was looking for something to help. I sent for the free trial of Sensa and subsequently put it in a drawer. After a number of months, I finally had the mind-set to try it. I am so glad I did. I started using the product 4 months ago, and have lost a total of 30.2 pounds! In addition to using the product, I have been making consciously healthier choices, but the Sensa really does curb your appetite. I would recommend to anyone as a good start toward getting healthier!

Don't waste your money

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

It was terrible its hard to sprinkle on some things because it does not stick, so good luck licking the plate. The sweet side tastes like artificial sweetener and the salty side tastes like salt. I ordered the free trial and ended up selling my last box since the free trial isn't really free. Oh did I mention I lost more weight cutting my portions then relying on this. If you want chemicals you want sensa. If you want to loose weight you want something else.

The Only Thing You'll Lose Is Your Money

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

Do not buy this product. It does not work. I decided to try it after seeing it advertised on TV and the product was free except for a small shipping charge. After using it for a month, I didn't lose an ounce. I used it religiously too, sprinkling the powdery substance on all of my food. I used the container labeled "salty" for most of my foods and the one labeled "sweet" for desserts and anything sweet. I even watched what I ate and exercised. After one month when I called to cancel my membership, the girl I spoke to in customer service insisted on extending my membership for free for another month. She said it would work, but I had to have patience. Look, if I hadn't lost a pound yet, I knew something was wrong. My suspicions were confirmed when I was waiting on line at a mall with my husband to get into a movie. There was a Johnny Rockets restaurant across from the theater and the smell of the fries made me so hungry (I had just eaten dinner, too). I told my husband I would be right back. Five minutes later, I got back in line with a big bag of fries and devoured most of them. That did it! I canceled my Sensa membership the very next day. This story has a happy ending, though. Since not using the Sensa, I have lost the weight I needed to lose the old fashioned way. I am now slim and happy.

Interesting product.

Comments about Sensa Weight Loss System:

Ive tired Sensa!! I have to say It does work. I followed step by step. Months 1 - 3 was very easy i started to see results. Now once month 4 was shipped to me. It had a bad smell to it. Sensa ia supposed to have no smell or taste, so i sent it back. Again i got a bad smell!! I tired skipping that month. I have to say you do see results, but never finished the program due to month 4.