Other Headphones:

Sennheiser Earbuds Headphones

Comfortable and Durable: Good Spare Earbuds

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Sennheiser Earbuds Headphones:

I bought these Sennheiser CX 200 earbud headphones just to have an extra set around the house. For the price I bought them for (on sale), I would say that these headphones are of decent quality. They have lasted quite a while and I don’t worry about them breaking. Do these stand out above other earbud headphones that I own? Not really. The sound from these are a significantly lower volume from the Creative brand headphones that I own. The sound quality isn’t very impressive, nor is it disappointing. If you buy these for the purpose of having a spare around, then I think it serves it purpose. If you're looking for a go-to set for daily jog or something, I would buy something else. The cord noise, as others have mentioned, is very prominent for these buds. It’s not an issue for me as I use it around the house when I play my 3DS or listen to music, but these are not the headphones I would keep on hand on a regular basis. These are quite comfortable, so they may be a good fit for the casual listener, but if you’re looking for more than that, then buy the higher end Sennheisers.

• Sound Quality: