3.3
Other Dating Websites:
SeniorPeopleMeet.com

SeniorPeopleMeet.com

3.3

Spontaneity leads to a new adventure

from Craig, CO

Comments about SeniorPeopleMeet.com:

Life is to short to sit around and wonder "what if". Everyday is a gift and it is meant to share with that someone that appreciates life too. With no expectations or demands. I believe in communication and laughter, it opens up a whole new light.

Senior People Meet helped me get back out there!

from Alhambra, CA

Comments about SeniorPeopleMeet.com:

I'm a 56 year old female who has been out of the dating scene for the last 15 years. I came across this site when I first saw their commercial. I joined this site was pleasantly surprised there was a site for me. As an older adult sites like eharmony and match didn't seem to fit for me. I love the fact that when I enter the site, everyone is over 50! I have already met a couple nice folks who have become my friends now. I recommend this site if you are an older single person looking to get back out there.

Save your money, go somewhere else

from Chesterfield, VA

Comments about SeniorPeopleMeet.com:

They told me there was an ECHO message - someone I had contacted sent me a message.  I signed up in order to get the message and there WAS NO ECHO AT ALL.  They lied to me.  Then, whenever I did sign up for one month, they said I agreed to sign up for a second month at a lower cost!!  So they double charge and just give you a second month tacked on.