4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Best flat Iron Ever

While I might not have tried every flat iron out there, I have tried enough to say that this is by far on the the best if not the best flat iron to date. I have naturally curly / wavy fine hair. In the past when I straightened my hair and slept on it, I would wake up to find it wavey in the morning. That is not the case with my Sedu Revolution. The amount of time it takes to straighten my hair is significantly less. I don't have to go over it multiple times to achieve the desired result as with so many other flat irons including CHI. This not only saves me a lot ot time. But also is a lot less damage on my hair. I have been trying to let my hair grow out. I found that I can get by a lot longer withut washing it when I straighten my hair. Before I would have to wash it every day or every other day if I left it curly. When I strighten it, I can stretch that out to at lest 3 days or more. Even though the Sedu Revolution is on the costly side, I find it to be worth every penny. I would not hesitate recommending this to anyone any everyone. I will be purchashing a new one in the event mine breaks.

Not satisfied

I have had this for 2 yrs. Worked well till 2 weeks ago. Now too slow to heat up and requires several attempts to get a small strand straight. My niece who bought this > 2 yrs ago, also did the same thing. Too expensive for something that can last only 2 yrs.

My favorite hair staightener!

Comments about Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron:

I just bought one of these in blue online and I truly couldn't be more pleased. I have had it for about two weeks and have used it about 5 times. I would have used it every day except for the fact that I didn't need to. After straightening my hair one time I decided to test it and not get my hair wet for a four days before I finally gave in and really needed to wash my hair. Even after four days my hair stayed straightened as though I had just straightened it, it was truly amazing. Another great thing about this hair straightener is that it smoothes your hair as it straightens which takes away the need for addition products like hairspray or smoothing creams, or my personal favorite biosilk smoothing oil which I normally have to use every time I straighten my hair. I don't have to use anything extra when I straighten my hair now, this straightener does it for me. Which is truly incredible because my hair is really frizzy and even worse when I straighten it, but this straightener takes almost all the frizz away as it smoothes and straightens.

Just the right size

Comments about Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron:

I love this Sedu Revolution Flat Iron. I have very think hair so I like to straighten it from time to time when i am going out. It gives it a softer smoother look. This Flat Iron is just right. Just being 1 in makes it easy for me to get it done right. IT is light weight enough that my arms do not get tired doing it. Easy to put in your purse or bag and go. Heats of fast and with the ceramic iron I have never had it stick to my hair like some I have tried. I am always able to get just the right temperature to make my hair look the way I want it to. This one runs a little more than some flat irons but it is not the most expensive either. I am glad I paid a little more and got one that I am very happy with.

It works great on my hair. I do not have any complaints about it.

I have had no problem with the durability. Seems to be made very well. I toss it around a bit since i take it with me when i go out and on vacation.

Sedu Revolution 1" Flat Iron is one of the best!

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron:

I absolutely love the Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron. First of all I love that I have it in pink, one of my favorite colors. These Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron are effective and efficient in getting any hair type and texture straight and silky. The shine that it leaves is unforgettable. I love these ceramic flat irons so much when my first set quit working after a couple years I purchased a replacement set of these flat irons and they are still working great. I depend on these flat irons to help me prepare for my day by keeping my hair tamed and under keeps. Overall they are a great pair of flat irons.

These flat irons are highly effective in getting your hair straight. They are effective on any hair type. They leave your hair with a shine and they don't damage your hair like other hot tools for your hair. They leave hair looking strong and managed at all times.

Not satisfied

best one out there

Comments about Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron:

Best straightener I have ever used. I cannot get enough of this straightener. Let me start off by saying that I straighten my hair everyday. My mom, sister and I all use straighteners on a regular basis so we needed a good quality one. We bought the Sedu and couldnt be happier. We've had it for almost 3 years now, and between three girls using it, it has been amazing. There is virtually no damage to it. It can heat up to the max. heat setting in less then a minute. Not only that, it is so easy to clean and is very light weight. It's plates cause minimal damage and it's wire is heavy duty.

I always use the Sedu to straighten my friends hair. Many of my friends have thick and curly hair and are amazed at how well the Sedu works. Not only does it work very well, it also works quickly. It only takes my ten minutes to completely do my hair, which is a great time saver especially during busy mornings or when Im running late. This is a little more on the expensive side, but trust me, it is completely worth it.

Awesome!

Comments about Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron:

I loved the feel of these flat irons. They give a provide a great sheen and shine to the hair, as well as a ton of body. They get nice and hot, without the burden or hassle of cold spots. I find that my hair doesn't shed or break as much as it did when i used less expensive flat irons. Another great factor about these irons is the swivel cord. I dont have to worry about getting the cord caught on me or anything else. instead I am able to flat iron my hair to front to back with little to no difficulty. Used for more than just straightening, i can also add beautiful barrel curls to my hair as well. And straightening my daughters hair has never been easier! There is no discomfort for her, which says a lot because she can be quite agitated when it comes to getting her hair straightened and styled. Bottom line, if youre looking for a quality flat iron, i highly recommend these! They will sustain more than a few drops, and still yield phenomenal results

Great, Flat Iron you Want!

Comments about Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron:

I sometimes have my hair naturally curly/wavy. There are times though when I want to straighten it. This flat iron is great. The temperature ranges are just right, not getting to hot at all. It takes my curly locks and straightens quite well. I would definitely recommend.

Really good!

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron:

My WHOLE family uses this iron, and we love it. Compared to one we had before, this is the perfect size and length. It's easy to use. Heats up quickly. Is made safely in that it's not easy to burn yourself. With supervision in the bathroom, I even trust my younger (under 10 years old) children to use it on their longer hair. On shorter hair, only the old teenagers or the adults use it on themselves or on the little ones' heads.

It does what it's made to do. To get even better flat ironing effects, we use a light hair spray, gel or just some spritzed water on the hair before clamping down with the iron. Only takes a few seconds to do each section whereas other irons we've used needed more time to set the hair.

So far, so good, and we have a LOT of people using it! I hope it lasts us at least six months to a year. For a single person, with care, I would think it should last years. We are rigorous in cleaning ours when it's cooled and unplugged so that gunk doesn't build up and hinder performance.

Heats up fast.Hair comes out glossy.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron:

Because of the shape of the edges of this flat iron I can do numerous hair shapes,curls,and waves.Because it is only one inch across it is suitable for straightening the edges and perfecting the ends of the hair.The temperature ranges a lot and is great for regular styling as well as just touch ups.The edges never snag or snap my hair strands.They are really smooth which allows me to flip my hair without it getting caught in anything.The handle never gets hot to the touch.The heat stays near the ceramic plates.It heats up extremely fast.The heat is spread evenly across the plates.From the edges of the plate to the center.My strands never look burnt or dull.They always come out glossy and shiny.It also never produces a burning smell.Even after using it for a prolonged period of time.I love that it comes in pink.I like having my flat iron in a fun,playful color and not just the usual boring black.

Great for wavy or curly haired girls

Comments about Sedu Revolution 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron:

I have short, wavy/curly hair and find this straightener to be a godsend. It allows me to quickly style my hair in the mornings if I'm desiring a straight look. My hair looks sleek and smooth, and it's not fried. My only real complaint would be a slight burned smell coming from my hair, but it doesn't last - it only happens while I am straightening.

This product is really effective. It can take my wavy/curly hair and make it straight in about five minutes, though that time will likely vary if your hair is much longer than mine (I have very short hair). I use it with a heat protectant balm / straightening balm from Bumble and Bumble which seems to boost the straightening ability while protecting my hair from heat-related damage.

This straightener is extremely durable so far. I take it on airplanes and in luggage frequently, and it still works as well as it did the first day. I've had it for about two months, and it definitely holds up to all my travel needs.