Other Women's Deodorants:
Secret
Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents

Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents

Our little secret just doesn't get platinum for me

I live in Houston. The land of two seasons, hotter than ... well you get the idea and this is pretty comfortable.  Needless to say this can be trying when you are looking for a good deodorant.  Looking for Secret Clinical I picked up **Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents **by mistake.

What do I like about **Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents? **

- it's Secret

- pleasant scent

- effective

- not as expensive as the clinical

What don't I like about **Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents? **

- now this isn't their fault but I don't like gels ...

- not as effective as I need it during a hot summer day but I can see using it in the winters

****Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents works**** pretty well. There is a pleasant scent and it does keep you dry . . . up to a point.  But on a 102 degree day with high humidity I need something with more ooomph!   The good news is it was less expensive and with my coupon even better, and I could see getting it again as soon as December arrives.
****

Should be Secret Bronze not Secret Platinum

When I think of platinum, I think of top of the line and the best. Unfortunately, the Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel is not platinum quality, but merely bronze. It is on par with the other Secret deodorant and antiperspirant selections offered and not that of the higher quality Secret Platinum line. After a few months of use, I noticed that some of my clothing started having some white marks left over in the arm pit area after wearing (and sometimes washing). Please understand that the Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel does go on clear and does not leave white marks on your clothes as some other deodorant and antiperspirants do. I believe it may be the left over residue that has been having a reaction to some of my clothes (mostly t-shirts).

The good news is that Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel comes in a variety of scents so you are bound to find one that is pleasing to you.

Should be Secret Bronze not Secret Platinum

from united states

Good dedorent

Comments about Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents:

When it comes to making sure that you do not stink the brand Secret does a great job at having your back. My little sister uses the truth or pear scented gel deodorant, and it works great. It does not get all over her clothing and it keeps her smelling, well like pears, which is great because she takes part in competitive cheerleading and even after her practices, you can still smell the pears. The pear scent is definitely strong, but in my family we see that as a good thing because we do not want to go around with the smell of BO following us around. The packaging that the pears come in is great because the lid really stays on and does not come off which is god because you do not want your deodorant getting all over what ever you may have in your purse, make-up bag, duffle bag, or whatever you may be carrying around with you in. Usually, my little sister and I have different views when it comes I smell, but this particular deodorant is something that I would consider using myself.

A clear gel deodorant made by Secret

Comments about Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents:

I never used to like gel deodorants until I tried Secret. It goes on smooth and dries very quickly. It isn't sticky like some other brands. I love the Powder Fresh scent but have tried others that are very nice as well. I find that the gel works longer than a solid or roll on deodorant especially in the summertime when its warmer. I also don't notice that it stains my clothes the way a solid deodorant does.

Do a little twirl with your arms in the air for Secret gel !!

from Kapaa, HI

Comments about Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents:

I have been living in very warm climates for the past 3 years. (Guam being one of them -- and let me tell you what hot is after living there.. It's not comfortable AT ALL) My other half picked up deoderant for me at the store one day after I had run out. By accident he picked up the gel deoderant which is not what I normally use. I normally go for the solids, but I was not disappointed. A plus about using a gel is that you won't get the white rub off when your putting a shirt on (which I am famous for around here). A downfall about using this deoderant is that you may want to let it dry after putting it on. To let you in on a little "secret" I do a little twirl with my arms in the air to get it to dry faster. Yes I am serious. Haha. I haven't gone back to solid deoderant and I don't think I ever will as long as I'm living in a hot hot climate!

Secret deodorant is all i buy now

from Ontario, CA

Comments about Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents:

Since the time i started needing deodorant i got secret, and the gel kind had just come out and i liked the idea of it. I've had multiple scents to try and i love them all, the deodorant works great it's hard to sweat it off and even if you start smelling funky, the deodorant somewhat covers it up. Now it's not perfect because it does in fact dry white and not clear, but to be fair i have to yet see any deodorant actually dry clear as they claim. I wish they would at least tell the truth or not mention it at all but that's advertising for ya. I don't enjoy the smell of just regular deodorant, i'm really into scents so this is why i always went for this, i feel like it is a deodorant and a mild perfume all in one. My boyfriend also always loves it, it's better than smelling an antiperspirant all the time. I would definatelly recommend this to people, and in fact i do, my mom who used to use solid now uses this gel kind.

Secret's deodorant gets the job done

from Louisiana

Comments about Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents:

I used this deodorant for the longest time. While I wasn't content with it, I did think it was better than all of the other brands. I have overactive sweat glands, so I found that this type didn't do enough for me. I was ecstatic when they released their clinical product. For the average user though, this product would be quite effective. I never had problems with staining or anything like that. The gel dries rather quickly and feels cool. For average users, it would control odor. Secret is priced a little more than other brands, but the quality more than makes up for it, trust me. Secret puts out great products and they are a trusted and well-known brand. I recommend Secret to all of my friends and family.

Secrets are meant to be shared...

from Jamaica, NY

Comments about Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents:

This is a product that I used to use all the time but have recently cut back on. I suppose it's best for the summer. It definitely does the job that it's meant for. It is a hard working STRONG deodorant. The scents are also quite amazing, I love most of them. They leave me feeling fresh and usually dry (after initial application.) HOWEVER...there is one problem. It drys out my skin. A lot. I know that's kinda sorta it's job, but it overworks. My underarm area stays nice and sweat free, however the skin itself suffers and gets really dry. In fact, the area around my underarm, my side, my back, the side of my chest, seems to be suffering from severe dry skin. I've stopped using it unless it's gonna be a REALLY long day, and use a milder roll on white solid stick the rest of the time.

Great deodorant with all day coverage

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents:

I love Secret deodorant in the gel type and will never buy another deodorant again. With Secret I can apply it once in the morning and it provides great coverage for at least twenty-four hours. I never get wet sections under my armpits on my shirt as I sometimes would with other deodorants, unless I'm working out of course. The deodorant smells fresh and clean no matter what scent you choose to use. I also find that the actually deodorant will last me a fairly long time and even when it appears that there isn't much left in the dispenser, I can usually get another week out of it. This is great since the deodorant can be a little bit costly. I think the price is definitely worht what you are paying for though. There have been days where I have accidently forgotten to put on my deodorant in the morning and the deodorant I applied the day before has continued to work for close to forty-eight hours! I wouldn't try it everyday but it's great to know that in case I forget, I should be okay!

Love how it is clear....

from Whittier, CA

Comments about Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents:

This is the only deodorant that I have been able to use that is clear. Most clear deodorants don't seem to work but this one works very well. I don't have to worry about anything when I am wearing this. Some clear deodorants don't protect you from smelling, some leave a nasty film but this one doesn't do either. I love the fact that it comes in different scents so if you get tired of one scent you have plenty of them to choose from. If I go to one store and they don't have it then I will go to every store that I have to go to in order to find it. I have friends that have changed deodorants because I have told them that this one works so well. I hope that they continue to make this deodorant because if they stop I don't know what I will do. With this deodorant I have no worries. I recommend this deodorant to anyone who has a problem with deodorants that don't work. With this deodorant you will have no problems. I hope people love this as much as I do.

Smells good, does okay for winter

from Hanover, PA

Comments about Secret Platinum Deodorant/Antiperspirant Clear Gel - All Scents:

Secret Platinum Clear Gel* smells really good *and is so simple to apply! The best part? It doesn't leave anything white on anything! I really don't like the sticky gel-like feeling, however, and have not purchased more than two gel deodorants, for that sole reason. I cannot get over how clean-smelling and refreshing the scent is thought!

Secret Platinum Deodorant Clear Gel does a good job for winter, but it just doesn't seem to keep a person dry. It's wet applying it (yuck!), and after a little bit of time, it feels wet again even though it does help control sweat. This is an okay winter deodorant with a fantastic smell (if you don't mind the gel feel), but I would stay away from it in the summer time. It's not one to trust to keep you dry in the heat and humidity, and nobody wants to raise their arms, then realize their shirt is wet. If you're into gels and want to try it, do it over winter time.