Other Women's Deodorants:
Secret
Secret Original Invisible Solid - Powder Fresh

Trusted product

I completely trust Secret brand over any other brands. It helps keep me dry all day long and I have confidence that I do not have body odor even on the hottest days. I scent is not over powering. I wear it with my regular perfumes. I like the fact that it does not show up on my clothes.

true

This is the best deodorant!

This has been my go to deodorant for many years. I love the Shower Fresh scent. I am really particular about deodorant because I have always been a runner. Being an athlete, you sweat a lot. I am very aware of when deodorant doesn't work well. I tried multiple kinds before discovering Secret Sheer Dry Solid. I haven't worn another one since. It stays with me all day, even standing strong through runs and workouts. I love the scent of it! I also never have problems with sweat breaking through it. This completely eliminates the problem of any kind of pit stains on my clothes. This is a great deodorant that has proven itself time and time again for me. It has other scents as well but Shower Fresh is one of my all time favorites. I think this deodorant is women of all ages. Whether you are just looking for something to wear throughout your day or something to work during workouts, this product suits your needs. It is wonderful!

My Favorite

Secret Original Invisible Solid is the best women's deodorant at the best price. It is very inexpensive and it smells great. It is one of the only deodorants that works for me all day long. I don't have to reapply it, and by the end of the day I still smell great. It is PH balanced so it works with your PH level. My favorite scents are Shower Fresh, Spring Breeze, and Lavender. It works better for me that any clinical strength kinds and you can find it at almost any store. I would recommend trying this deodorant if you don't want to spend a lot of money and you haven't found a deodorant that works well for you. There are so many different scents to choose from as well, and they all smell great!

true

Secret invisible solid deodorant does a fantastic job.

I have several Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorants, and have full size, as well as sample size ones. They are all slightly different but the one I am reviewing today is the Original in Shower Fresh. Upon taking off the cap, and turning the wheel at the bottom, you have a deodorant that smells fresh and clean. It goes on smooth, and your underarms almost feel silky. It keeps you dry all day long, and that isn't an easy job, here in Florida. I also like that is is 'invisible', which means I can wear navy, and black, and not have to worry. I picked mine up on sale in a local drugstore for 99 cents. At this price I can always buy Secret deodorants. I really love the way they go on, stay, and smell great.

New Port Richey, FL

true

I's no secret...I only use Secret!

What can I say, the Secret brand of deoderants is the only brand I use. I've tried other brands in the past that claim to work the same, but in my opinion, Secret is tops! I do prefer using the solid rather than the gel, but that's just my preferance. Secret brand deoderants have a wide variety of scents and I do like to change scents every once in awhile. It's great knowing that I will get the same great protection from any scent I choose of the Secret deoderants. I love the shower fresh and baby powder scents the best while my daughter loves the Scent Expressions line of Secret deoderant. I can also get great deals by purchasing Secret. I can often find it packaged two for one! Now to me, that's a great deal! I think Secret hit the mark with their slogan "Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman". They are definately right, secret does work great and I can count on great protection, even during the summer.

true

One of a few deodorants I like

This deodorant smells great, however I find that it goes on a little cakey. I always find myself getting little balls of deodorant in my armpits after using this, which aren't fun when you're wearing a sleeveless dress or a tank top in the spring or summer time. It's not too expensive, but it isn't all that cheap either. And I don't agree with the invisible solid claim either. Many deodorants claim to have an invisible solid formula, however the only deodorants that I think go on invisible are, well, the CLEAR ones, typically in the gel form. On the bright side, the formula is not very noticeable on clothes, but it definitely leaves behind a white residue that sometimes temporarily stains my clothes so that they look almost wet from sweat (when really, it's just the deodorant). I don't think that this product really glides on either, it's almost a litle rough sometimes. But it has always protected me from smelling!

Springfield, MA

fave deodorant

I've tried a couple different types of deodorants and brands but I always come back to this one. I HATE the gels. They feel cold going on, and I feel like they don't last the whole day. Plus I just don't feel as clean with the gels for some reason. I tried the hair minimizing ones which don't work- they don't minimize the hair growth, nor do they last all day long. I LOVE the powder. It last all day long and maintains the freshness feeling..even after a sweaty workout! It even seems to last after swimming in a pool and the ocean. This is/has been always my favorite brand. I don't know what they do to make the powder last so long, but it's pretty darn amazing. It's even at an afforable price, and you can purchase it at any grocery store or drugstore. Some of the scents are delicious smelling as well if you are feeling adventurous and want more than the original scent. This is definitely my top pick.

San Diego, CA

true

Secret Sheer Dry Deodorant Shower Fresh works great!

Secret Shower Fresh Sheer Dry Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant works very well in preventing both underarm odor and underarm sweat.  This is one of the few deodorants that I wear that can keep me feeling dry all day.  The deodorant smells fresh and only needs to be applied once in the morning for a lasting freshness and protection.  The deodorant is very easy to carry in a purse or bag as it has a slender body.  Secret is a brand I have grown to trust due to its protection capabilities and quality.  Although it can be a tad pricey for deodorant, it is definitely worth the price.  It is a great value.  One downside to the deodorant is that if you put it on before putting on your shirt, it can leave streaks on the outside of the shirt.  The deodorant does not go on as clear as I would like it to.  Other than that, the deodorant is perfect!  I wear it every day and have no worries about sweating through the sleeves of my shirt.

Bloomington, IN

true

Secret pH balanced Deodorant is barely worth it

This deodorant and antiperspirant is not that great. It claims to work with your body's "natural chemistry" and is supposed to be better for your skin (both of which may be true) but I found it disappointing. It stops working after about six hours (much, much sooner if you're working out or exercising) and even before then it doesn't keep you as dry as a lot of other products (including lots of other types of Secret) do. In addition, it is actually fragranced (only lightly, but still) and it's not a terribly pleasant scent, nor one that would mask any body odor were the deodorant to stop working. If you don't mind reapplying frequently, it's not a bad product, it's just not as useful or effective as others that I've tried. I've found that it is a bit nicer on my skin than other stick deodorants are, especially after just shaving, but unless you have very sensitive skin or other skin issues, I suggest you go for another product type.

Pittsburgh, PA

Secret too flaky for me

I've had several issues with this deodorant. For one, I don't go through deodorants that quickly, and this one started to show signs of aging before I was even half way done with it. It started to crumble and crack. Additionally, I wasn't satisfied with how it went on. It would go on smoothly but then clump immediately and stain my clothes. The smell would also deteriorate as you wear... it would be nice and subtle at first, but then I wouldn't be able to stand it after a little while. And, finally, I really didn't like how large the applicator was. Come on, who has armpits that wide! My favorite deodort ever is a tiny little Nivea one that has a small enough applicator to let you slip it under a t shirt sleeve for a quick touchup after running errands. Don't ever try doing it with this one, you'll stain everything AND you won't be able to cover the deep curve of your armpit with a huge applicator. There are better quality deals out there, I'm sure. Too bad Nivea deodorants are hard to find!

Gaithersburg, MD