Other Women's Deodorants:
Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents

Pros

Cons

The real deal - this stuff works!

I've always been a sweaty girl, but since having issues with my hormones, the problem has only worsened. Love those hot-flashes!

I've tried so many different deodorants over the years...Read complete review

I've tried so many different deodorants over the years and I've got to say that Secret really has made a winner with their "clinical strength" line. It works great, doesn't smell overpowering, and it doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the day.

One thing to note - the directions actually tell you to use this stuff at night, and **not **to apply it in the morning as you would 'normal' deodorant. I bucked that advice and used it as I would any other stick of deodorant and it's worked like a charm.

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - clogged pore

Does Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant control underarm sweat and odor? Yes. But when I got the second clogged pore, I was concerned enought to discontinue using it.

I would...Read complete review

I would love to live in a world wear a natural deodorant is enough. But I live in Florida, and in the summer, I need something more than Jason's. I tried Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant and it REALLY controlled sweating. However, I think it controlled it too much. I got one clogged pore, which was painful, so I avoided the pore and put the Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant around the area, but not directly on the clogged pore until it healed. After that pore healed, I got another one on the other underarm. I realized that it was caused by Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant because I had never had this happen before, nor has it happened since I stopped using the product. This was painful and not worth "not sweating".

I really wish that this didn't have a side effect, because I would have like to keep using it as the summer is fast approaching in Florida. I'm not sure what I'll use, but it won't be Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant.

This works great!

from Webb City, MO

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

Secret clinical strength keeps me dry all day even while I'm working in the hot sun. It smells great and does not leave a film.It is easy to apply and does not require extra applications to continue working throughout the day. This product works well in the gel and solid!

Secret Clinical Strength

Profile Image

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

Secret Clinical strength has been an absolute lifesaver for me, I do not know what I would do without this stuff. After having kids I started dealing with hot flashes and just getting more sweaty in general. Normal deodorant would not hold up and I would smell after just a few hours. Working out and doing anything that made me sweat was awful, I felt like everyone could smell me. I bought this hoping for a miracle and a miracle I got! I apply it once a day on normal days and twice if I workout. It not only keeps the body odor away but I feel like my armpits sweat less with the Secret on them. It is a little pricey but it does not need to be applied as often as a normal deodorant. It is also very gentle and non drying. Secret Clinical strength comes in a variety of scents, from original to baby powder and a few in between. It is very fast drying. I put my shirt on minutes after applying and nothing rubs off on my clothes. I love this stuff and I hope they never stop making it.

Wonderful Scent and Good Product to Boot!

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

I've used a variety of deodorant/antiperspirant products over the years. For the first time I just tried Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid (in the Completely Clean fragrance). Since it's the Secret brand I expected that it would control perspiration and odor well - and it certainly does. This variety, however, has the added bonus of real invisibility on the skin. And the scent is wonderful - it's somewhat of a combination of a floral scent mingled with a ripe melon scent (with maybe a touch of cucumber). It's hard to describe but I love how it smells! Once I've used it for awhile I'll be able to see how well it does at preventing stains on the underarm portion of my blouses; however I have a feeling that since it's really invisible it will likely not stain. The product was slightly more expensive than most of the deodorant/antiperspirant products I would normally buy but I did have a good coupon (and I have a feeling this product may be worth a higher price.)

Great product!

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

I started using this product a few years ago. I like to wear colors that sometimes just show the sweat, and there is nothing worse that, as I call them, pit stains. I would get very embarrassed. It seemed I was the only one who had this problem. Most of my friends and family members never seemed to experience this. I bought Secret Clinical to try out even though the price was higher than I would normally spend. It was well worth every penny I paid. My problem is no longer a problem. I can wear what I want with the confidence I need. I don't really even think about it anymore. No odor, no sweat stains and I have not noticed any staining of clothing. My 18 year old daughter seems to inherited my sweat problem and she now also uses Secret Clinical. We would not go back to any other deodorant no matter what the bargain may be. This product is well worth it and readily available in the stores I shop in. I normally buy it at Walmart.

Hard working and last long

from Logan, UT

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

I tried Secret Clinical strength after being disappointed with regular deodorant. And was so glad to find something that would last all day and into the next when necessary. I gave it a 9 because I would have liked a non-scented variety because I don't like perfumes.

Clinical Strength

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

Oh my goodness. This product was a life saver. I love love love this deodorant! All through middle school I struggled with my body odor. I would apply womens deodorant before school, in gym class, half way through the school day, and after school and I just couldn't cover up this awful body odor I had. I was so self conscious about it and I hated being "stinky." I used to keep men's deodorant in my gym locker and use it before and after class because I thought it helped control my terrible body odor. I saw this product in an advertisement and had to beg my mom to buy it for me. It is a lot more expensive than other deodorants. But it is 100 PERCENT WORTH IT. It says to put it on at night time but I do it after I get out of the shower or in the mornings when I'm getting ready. It honestly lasts all day! I still smell fresh and clean after a long sweaty day. It has a nice light fragrance that I think is really pleasant. I love this product because when I sweat, all I smell is this deodorant. With other ones, I smell body odor mixed with whatever floral scent the deodorant offers and it is just and AWFUL mixture. This clinical strength deodorant is probably the best invention ever because it completely covers the scent, maybe prevents it, I'm not sure. I fell in love and have not bought another brand, and it's been six or seven years later. I feel completely confident working out and sweating when wearing this deodorant and I know my arm pits will never smell like body odor again! I just can not emphasize how much of a miracle this product is for those women who have trouble with their embarrassing body odor. I recommend it definitely for young girls and teens, and even for older women. I love this product all the way.

best deodorant

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

This is the best deodorant I've ever used. It keeps me dry and smelling good for at least 24 hours (or longer). If I use a different deodorant for even a day I can tell a difference and I go right back to this stuff. It's more expensive than other deodorants, but it's well worth the money. This keeps me dry and smelling good even in the summer heat and humidity. During the summer I get the waterproof kind and it works great.

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean rocks!

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

I love the new Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid! The Completely Clean scent is light and refreshing, not heavy and manly like the new sport scent. The new hour-glass shaped packaging is easier to hold and direct exactly where you need it. The smaller shaped solid goes on very smoothly and completely clear.It is instantly dry to the touch so you can dress immediately. I wore it several times while doing 2 hours of cardio workout with no sweat stains or sweat smell at all. It's my new favorite antiperspirant -deodorant!!

The best deodorant I've come across so far.

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

I love Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant. It is the first deodorant that finally works on blocking order and minimizing perspiration. I put it on in the morning and till next day I feel wonderfully fresh. No worries about smelling funny with this product. Works like magic. If one's deodorant is not working out like it should, one should really give it a try.

Secret Clinical Strength Sensitive Skin deodorant is great!

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant/Antiperspirant - All Scents:

I'm very sensitive to various chemicals and smells, and this is the only deodorant I've found that's worked for me. I like that you can find it in most drugstores as well. Please note it comes with a smaller stick than most solid deodorants so I replace it more regularly. However, I have found a morning application lasts me a whole 18 hour day.