Other Women's Deodorants:
Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent

Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent

Pros

Cons

Exceptional, clinical strength protection against wetness & odor

To be honest, I don't really need a clincal strength anti-perspirant/deoderant. I don't sweat very much except under extreme circumstances.

I received a reasonably sized 0.5 ounce sample of...Read complete review

I received a reasonably sized 0.5 ounce sample of **Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid, Light and Fresh **so on occasions when the temperature was in the high 80s and low 90s, I used this product to see what I thought. The results were better than expected and if I needed a clinical strength anti-perspirant/deoderant, this would definitely be the one I would by and use on a regular basis.

When I was outside in the very hot and humid weather, and I was wearing this product, my underarms didn't sweat at all. They were as dry as if I were inside in an air conditioned house or facility. The scent was also very nice. It was light and fresh, just as described on the package. It made me feel fresh and clean and very confident.

The ***active ingredient ***in Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid is **"Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)" **and the ***inactive ingredients ***are:** "Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Petrolatum, Cyclodextrin, C18 36 Acid Triglyceride, Fragrance (Parfum), and PPG 14 Butyl Ether.**

The **description** of the product is: ***"The Advanced Solid's triple - action technology provides three unique layers of protection.***

***Clinically Proven to Provide Prescription StrengthWetness Protection***

***Odor - fighting capsules that absorb odor and release scent all day to keep you smelling clean and fresh.***

- ***Skin soothing conditioners.***

"Who would benefit from using Clinical Strength Advanced Solid?" ***"Anyone who experiences excessive underarm perspiration will love the benefits of prescription strength wetness protection. Secret Clinical Strength has a unique formula that was designed to be activated at night to take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations. Apply at night for prescription strength wetness protection."***

"Guaranteed Satisfaction":** *"This product is guaranteed to give you prescription strength wetness protection when used as directed. If you are not completely satisfied, send the purchase receipt to the address on the box for a full refund."***

I noticed the conditioning properties in this solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant right away and I liked that aspect very much. My underarms felt smoother and softer when I used it. They were totally free of bumps and irritation, as well. That alone is enough to make me consider buying this antiperspirant/deoderant because my regular strength Secret Original Powder Scent does give me all the protection I need, but it doesn't condition my underarms nor does it help keep them from having a bump and some irritiaton from time to time like Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid does.

If you need a clinical strength antiperspirant & deodorant, I suggest that you give this one a try. It's Satisfacton Guaranteed, so you don't have anything to lose buy buying and trying it, but you certainly have a lot to gain!

Works great, price high

I have always used Suave or Secret deodorant/antipersparent and have been relatively happy.  I had a coupon for the clinical strength and decided to see if it really made that big of a difference.  I was very surprised by how long it lasted.  I have always had to reapply my deodorant halfway through the day to really stay fresh.  I did not have to reapply once with Secret Clinical Strength the entire time I used it.  I did however have more trouble with white marks on my clothes in comparison to other deodorants.  The price was also pretty high.  I have a very tight budget and paying more for a smaller amount is not something in which I am fond.  I did use less of it because I only applied once a day, but I still believe my other deodorant container lasts longer.  All in all, I buy the clinical strength when I have a coupon and definitely use it on special occasions in which I want to be assured I will be fresh all day without any worries.  Other than that, on a normal day I do not mind reapplying in the afternoon and I prefer the price and variety of scents from other formulas.

works okay

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

When I was younger, I used deodorant prescribed by my dermatologist. It was very strong, and I would never sweat. When I saw Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent, I decided to give it a try since it is a similar product. The Secret deodorant you put on at the night and morning, as opposed to those prescribed by the dermatologist which you only put on at night once a week.

I think this does an okay job of keeping you from sweating, but I don't think the scent is great. I find myself applying regular deodorant over it because I do not like the scent.

Another negative is that this product is expensive. You could buy at least two regular deodorants for the price of one clinical strength product. It is easy to find coupons for this product, which is a plus. It's also convenient that most grocery stores and pharmacies carry this product, so you don't have to shop around too much to find it.

Dry, is the best way to say it.

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

I like clinical secret. It like the fresh scent. You can do extra active activities and stay dry when wearing clinical strength secret. The fresh scent lasts all day even when you sweat. There is no need to reapply. This product works all day long. I will recommend this clinical strength secret to my friends.

Finally! Something that works!!

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

This summer, after much frustration, I finally "splurged" and bought myself a "clinical strength" deodorant. It happened to be Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant and deodorant. I sweat heavily and I was so tired of getting halfway through my day and find my underarms were wet! I was always afraid I would smell of body odor and it was embarrassing. Who wants their shirt to be constantly wet in the armpits? Not me! So I bought this product and--bingo! IT WORKED! I am ecstatic! I cannot believe I finally have something that does the job so thoroughly! No more wet armpits. I was dry all the way up until I took my shower the next morning. UNBELIEVABLE. The light and fresh scent was lovely as well--it reminded me a bit of baby powder but I don't mind that at all. It smells clean--and to me that is never a bad thing. I don't buy anything else now. This is now my go-to antiperspirant.

Keeps Me Dry and Smells Good Too

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

I use many different deodorants usually buying them when they are on sale so I never know which one I will come home with. This is the last one that I bought as it was on sale for a good price. I have to say that it works very well, it is strong and keeps you dry and the smell is very light and fresh like the name suggests. It does not have a strong powdery or perfume like smell so it just smells naturally nice and fresh. It is very effective at keeping me dry. It goes on nice and smooth and it is not drippy or sticky. It also does not get white powdery stuff all over your clothes and it does not stain them either. It is about the same price as the other major brand deodorants and you can usually find Secret deodorants on sale in your major drugstores. It is strong in keeping odors away and at the same time gentle enough where it does not irritate your skin and if you have just shaved your underarms it does not sting when you apply it. Overall I recommend it for women, any skin type no matter how much you perspire.

The commercial does not undersell this product, it is amazing.

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

Dove Clinical deodorant is my favorite. For me, it works better than any other deodorant I have ever used. Other deodorants leave residue, or they just dont work after a certain amount of time, but Dove Clinical works around the clock and does not leave residue on my clothes.

Best Deodorant out there

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

I have used many deodorants over the years and secret products have always been my favorites. For years I used the clear gel with the fruity scents. I came upon the clinical strength and beings it's a solid form I was a little skeptical, but thought i'll give it a try. The scent of it is fabulous and you cant even feel it when you put it on. It doesn't leave white streaks and keeps me dry and clean all day with only applying once in the morning. I would highly recommend this product for any woman out there, and if you sweat a lot like me, this is your deodorant right here. I'm always dry and it smells fresh and clean even after strenuous work or even exercising. I love this product and have been using for a little over a year now, and even though it's a little higher in price, it is totally worth it in my eyes. I think anybody who buys this will be completely satisfied, as it's the best to me.

Effective!!

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

Living in Florida, one sweats a lot! I used many, many brands of deodorant and nothing worked as well as Secret Clinical Strength. I was so thrilled to be able to get a clinical strength deodorant/antiperspirant. It is a little bit pricier than non-clinical but it is well worth it and there are usually coupons included in the box for a variety of items.

Not that good.

from Billings, MT

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

I am reviewing Secret Clinical Strength. I do not like it because it has a wind up/screw up bottom in order to get the product. This windup bottom thingy is hard for me to use. It won't wind up satisfactorily and gets stuck almost all the time. Then I have to stop work with it and finally it goes. I know Secret is for a woman but because of these troubles I am going to give it to my husband. I have enough stress in my life that I don't need home-grown stress from faulty products. When I actually get the product out then it works like it should.

Smells nice, is sensitive, and keeps me dry and smelling good.

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

The makers of Secret wanted people to try their Secret Clinical Strength deodorant so they reached out to one of the sites that I am on and asked the site to send the deodorant to those who wanted to try it. I am always up for trying anything especially if it is free, so I received a full sized container in the mail a few weeks later.

Secret clinical Strength Deodorant is for women with sensitive skin. It is dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic so it will not cause a rash or irritation for people who have skin problems.

The active ingredient is Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydex Gly.

It comes in a 1.6 oz roll up container. Which means that you spin a dial on the bottom and it pushes up the deodorant.

Just because it is gentle on skin does not mean that it is not effective in keeping odor and wetness away. It has clinically proven prescription strength wetnss protection and odor fighting capsules that help absorb odor. It also has skin soothing conditioners to keep your skin nice and soft.

Secret guarantees this product and if you are not completely satisfied send your receipt and UPC to them and they will refund your money.

I like the smell of it, it has a nice sweet yet clean smell about it. You expect most sensitive skin products to be odorless but this one actually has a nice fragrance.

We had a lot of hot weather this summer and I wore this deodorant all through it and even on the days when I was stuck out in the heat this did the job. It kept me dry and it kept me from stinking, and it did no bother my skin at all. I say that pretty much proves to me at least that it works well.

This product does what it promises and keeps me dry the entire d

from Pacific Grove, CA

Comments about Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solution, Light & Fresh Scent:

This product really does help reduce underarm wetness and keeps me dry all day long. Also, a little bit goes a long way. I have been using Secret antiperspirant since I was a teen and there is a good reason why: their products really do work and they do not disappoint. A turn of the knob and there's enough product to use on both underarms and stay dry for the entire day. The one thing that I do not care for is the knob that you turn to get the product. It takes a little bit of strength and I'm not crazy that it's not designed like their other antiperspirants. I always have to have dry hands when dispensing the product or else it will take me some time to get the knob to turn. Also, although the scent is light, I do prefer some of their other scents and would rather have the classic powdery fresh scent that I would normally choose.