Other Misc. Styling Products:

Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment

Awesome styling product

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment:

This product is great for curly hair.  It does not dry out my hair too much and helps form the curls really well.  I do still need to use a gel spray to keep from frizzing to hold it.  It also smells really great.  I have tried other products but keep coming back to this one.

My favorite product

from Bozeman, MT

Comments about Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment:

I have natural curly hair. My curls are very tight; of course I use to hate it when I was younger. It also goes down to my shoulders, the longer it gets the curlier it gets. The only way I can comb or pick through it is if it's wet. If it's not wet it'll get extremely fizzy and puff out, not a pretty site. Not only do I have to brush it wet I also have to add product to my hair to keep it manageable. My favorite product to use on my hair is Sebastian Potion 9. When my hair dries it's controlled and soft. I live in a very dry climate and it doesn't dry my hair out. I also like the smell. I recommend the 16.9 ounce pump. It last longer and you don't have a tube to deal with. My only disappointment with the product is the price, being that I have to use product every day I go through it pretty quickly. I will use a different product like mousse just to have the Sebastian Potion 9 last longer (not together, in case you were wondering).

great scent and it works!

from Cayucos, CA

Comments about Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment:

some products kill you with fragrance and at the end of the day, that is all you are left with, the smell. All the work of the product is gone.
This product is great for fine hair. It does not dry out my hair too much and helps the frizzies from returning. I do still need to use a gel spray to keep from frizzing to hold it. It also smells really really great. I have tried other products, some cheaper, some more expensive, but keep coming back to this one. I'm really not a product person but I think this is a worthwhile product to keep in your bathroom. Sebastian has a really good line of products including volupt and this is no exception. It really isn't that much more that the drugstore brands but it delivers so much more. If your hair is drying out and needs some help and you have tried this and that and that and this and it isn't cutting it for you, maybe this is the next step for you!

great

from Clinton, NY

Comments about Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment:

I bought this at a discount store and I was in total need of moisture for my over-dried, naturally curly hair. I like the fact that it has alternatives in the use of the product. You can leave it on for ten minutes or you can leave it on all day long or all night long. So, the first time that I used it I put it in for ten minutes and then I washed my hair twice (like it says to do) and then did my normal routine of conditioning and then styling. I really liked my newly moisturized hair. It worked on the first application. What I also love is that there is no buildup of product junk that makes me hate products after a while of use. I only need to use it once a week and love that. I think that using it overnight will be nice to. I like the smell too and I like that it is not so heavy that the smell stays with you all day. I would recommend this to anyone in need of a great moisturizer! This is your product!