Other Misc. Home Appliances:
Sears Blue Appliance Crew

Sears Blue Appliance Crew

No accountability

Comments about Sears Blue Appliance Crew:

To sum it up: No show on a Saturday appoint. Showed up Monday and after 5hrs the technician could not fix the water heater. Technician thinks the parts he grabbed out of his truck may have been used.
*Says they will overnight part and fix it Tuesday-- Part never showed
*Showed up Wednesday to fix the water heater-- explained part never showed
*Customer service rep says part was never sent
*Part department says it will take 2-3 weeks
A lot of excused and apologies but no resolution. Definitely would not recommend their services. They are the most incompetent service department I have ever dealt with. There are major flaws in this business operation.

AWFUL!

Comments about Sears Blue Appliance Crew:

One of their technicians came to fix my dishwasher yesterday. This was the 2nd one that came out because the 1st guy didn't have the part needed. The 2nd guy didn't have a part he needed either... and said he would come back at my "convenience" the next day. I called him and told him I could be home between 12-1. He said he would be there and call before he got there. I left my work, drove home 30 minutes and he never showed up, then he called and said could come after 5. I said that was fine. Then an hour later I received a call from the 800 number saying that my appointment was cancelled and I needed to reschedule. When I called to reschedule I was told I could not have an appointment for another week. I was told there was no one in the area- which I found hilarious since I have now had to drive home from work 3 times (not in the area) 30 minutes to be there for their 4 hour window of time they gave, simply to wait for them and for them to not show up or come and not be able to fix anything/ Horrible customer service. I do not recommend these people!

Don't even bother ....!!!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Sears Blue Appliance Crew:

Watched Extreme Home Makeover, Saw the Commericals; first impression was wow this sounds perfect.....then my dryer needed repair ..doesn't heat ...went online filled in all the information, as well as credit card information, picked a date "available" in the calendar.  Received a confirmation and an appointment. I took off that next morning from work to wait; apt was 8am to 11am ...at around 10:30 was a voice mail message stating that they couldn't keep it and a # to call to reschedule ...grrr  Then I call and was on hold for 12 min and transferred and then got hung up ....then went online to the online chat and they searched out and wanted to give me their next available apt which was June 23, 2010 ...are you serious.  WHY have a calendar online with with avaiable days/confirm the apt and then find out it's more like a bait and switch...I really doubt I'm the only one this has happened to ....