Other Mattresses:
Spring Mattresses
Sealy

Mid Range Mattress

There is not a one size fits all Mattress for each of us. This is a mid range, when on sale, functional mattress that has lasted us a very long time. If you flip it ever so often and keep it clean, it will last a good while. Though not the top of the line for comfort, neither is it at the bottom. It is a trusted name and I found it to be true to the price. However, we buy show room mattresses with little wear, and a great reduction in cost, so I'm not complaining. If I had to dish out full price, I would go with a better rated mattress for
comfort.

Comfort
Not the best, not the worst.....It is a little more more firm than soft. I have found it to hold that shape as well over the years. Especially if you move it around ever so often.

Support
What you would expect for this range. Watch the sides, though they do hold up well. If you sit on the side of the mattress for an extended period, over time, you will get some cave in, but this one has help up very well.

Firmness
More firm than soft. Everyone has their own level of firmness and softness, but this one is more firm than soft.

We have had this mattress for a very long time. It has held the test of time. I would say it is very durable.

ok for the price but does not last

Sealy is one of the premiere names in mattresses and has been around a long time . I have owned several Sealy brands in my lifetime and have always recommended them to friends and family . But you get what you pay for and this is a very average mattress that does not really stand the test of time . Still, it is definitely a budget price for a mattress so just bear that in mind when buying- all Sealy mattresses are surely not the same .

I bought this to replace an older Sealy for my guest room . My son sleeps there a few times a week because of his job hours and I also have used it for other guests so it does not even get daily wear.

After just a few years I noticed the mattress has some " sag" which is way too soon for that to happen for a lightly used mattress. I have slept on this mattress a few times myself - when the floors in my room were being redone and when I had surgery and could not climb stairs to an upstairs bedroom.

I was not happy at all with this mattress . It felt really hard and uncomfortable compared to my own pillow top mattress which is fantastic . I would never want to have to sleep on this 7 nights a week .

This is an ok mattress for a child or for a guest room but if you can afford to spend more I would not recommend this for an adult or for a primary mattress . Save a bit more and get a better quality mattress is my advice .

Sealy

from SalemNY

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Hard

• Guest Bed

Comments about Sealy Traditional Innerspring Mattress:

I purchased the Sealy Traditional mattress because it was very affordable and I was on a tight budget. I was in need for a new mattress for quite a while. I have always been a Sealy Brand fan and have numerous products from them from mattresses to pillows to bed protectors and padding. I didn't get to try the mattress out since I purchased it online but it had pretty good reviews. The mattress is very sturdy and seems soft to the touch, however it is very hard and causes my back to be sore on a daily basis. I have solved the issue by buying a budget mattress padding which has helped significantly. I wouldn't recommend this to others if they can afford something a little pricier. For those on a budget who don't want to go with a used mattress I'd say buy this and a good mattress topper which is still cheaper than a super padded mattress that also costs a lot more right out.

ok for the price but does not last

from MA

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
    • Too Hard

• Guest Bed

Great mattress

Comments about Sealy Traditional Innerspring Mattress:

this is a great basic mattress. I am not one for a fancy over priced mattress. I just want one that gives me a place to come home and get a good nights sleep. It is firm yet not too hard and very comfortable. I look forward every night coming home And laying in my comfy bed.

Mid Range Mattress

comfort.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Sealy Traditional Innerspring Mattress:

Out of all the mattresses, the pillow tops, the memory foams, the sleep numbers, I have bought and slept on over the years, I have found this Sealy Traditional Innerspring Mattress to be the best. The construction of this set is basic but well made. It is light weight yet sturdy. I have found it to be an excellent set to use with children. It doesn't matter what style of sheets I buy, they all fit this set and I have no problems with the fitted bottom sheet popping or sliding off the corners. The material on the mattress is very durable and easy to clean, so important if you have children. I did purchase a removable mattress pad to cover the mattress only because I wanted a little extra padding and also wanted something I could remove, toss in the washer, and put back on the bed. I never had to worry about perspiration stains staying in the mattress and creating long term odors. Purchasing this mattress set was worth every penny, a great investment. It definitely gives me all the support I could ever want.

Very comfy

Comments about Sealy Traditional Innerspring Mattress:

I would have to give this mattress an overall rating of an 8 because, it isn't the very best mattress out there, but it's still very comfortable, and it's certainly not the worst and, for the price you really can't complain, this mattress is a really great deal compared to all the other mattresses that you can get.

Comfort
    This mattress is very comfortable, you don't feel the springs poking at you, and you will get a very good night's rest without spending a whole lot of money on the more fancy mattresses.

Support
    This mattress has very good support, it doesn't fit your every curve like some mattresses do, but it still does offer very good support to your entire body.

Firmness
    This mattress is pretty firm, it's a good bit more on the firm side instead of the softer side, I do prefer a softer mattress but this one is still really comfortable to me. So, if you like them a bit on the firm side then, you're good with this one.

This is a very durable mattress, I've had it for a long while, and it still feels just as comfortable to sleep on as it did when I first purchased it.

• Firmness:

Lost firmness after a year

Comments about Sealy Traditional Innerspring Mattress:

Was not happy with the durability of this mattress

Comfort
    Started sagging after a year

Support
    Lost support after a year

Firmness
    Lost firmness after a year. Started sagging after first year on both sides where we slept.

Didn't hold-----started sagging and lost firmness on sides where we slept.

Great mattresses!

Comments about Sealy Traditional Innerspring Mattress:

I love these mattresses. I have one and it is the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on! I recommend that everyone get one bc it helps me with back pain.

Comfort
    So very comfortable! I love it so much!

Firmness
    Firmness is just right for back pain and overall comfort.

This bed had lasted literally years of use. It is very durable in my opinion.

• Firmness:

Good rest, cozy, comfortable, just great.

Comments about Sealy Traditional Innerspring Mattress:

This is a very comfortable mattress set. Before we got this bed we were sleeping on a standard mattress. It was comfortable for a while but then we started feeling the springs. With this mattress we have a warranty. So we will be able to set another one after this one starts to feel like it is wearing out. The only thing that I wish I would have done was get a bigger size.

sealy mattress

Comments about Sealy Traditional Innerspring Mattress:

I have had this mattress for over 5 years now and it is still the most comfortable mattress I have ever bought. A few months after purchasing this mattress, I ended up buying it for my guest bedroom. I am very pleased with this product and I would recommend this mattress!