Other Mattresses:
Models:
51772351, 51772361
Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress

Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (16)
  • Good support (12)
  • Durable (11)
  • Holds shape (10)
  • Soft feel (7)

Cons

• Too hard (4)
  • Develops cavity (3)
  • Squeaks (3)
  • Too soft (3)

• Primary bed (14)
  • Guest bed (6)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (9), Midrange shopper (6)

My favorite ever, my partner's worst ever

This is my favorite mattress ever. I hate spring mattresses now. If I ever get rid of my boyfriend that hated this mattress I will definitely buy one of these again. Actually, I wonder if we could get one of those kings that have the split twins and each get our own mattress? Hmm.....

Comfort
When you first sit on the bed, it feels very stiff, but after about 5 seconds once you sink into it, there is nothing that I have felt quite like it. I feel weightless, on my side, on my back or on my stomach. My favorite position is on my stomach with one side flipped out. This is a horrible position by the way, and always tugs on my hips. This is the only bed I have ever slept in that I felt absolutely no "tug" in. My boyfriend, hated it. He woke up sore every day from it, while I woke up feeling better than I ever had since I had kids.

Support
If you really like support in a mattress, this is one of the best. Your entire body and every crevice from head to toe is supported after the 5 second sink in time.

Firmness
I loved the firmness and I think I need that to feel fully supported. My boyfriend hates a firm mattress and that is why he hated this one. We ultimately had to return the mattress because he was just choosing to sleep on the couch. If you like soft mattresses this is not for you, but if you really like feeling supported, this is the best one I have ever felt.

I didn't get to keep this mattress long enough to attest to it's durability, however, the guarantee on it was phenomenal, and I think the manufacturer feels pretty secure in it's durability.

Not very comfortable ..... Very very firm

I bought it and after about 2 nights of sleep my back was aching. I tryed everything I could to get comfortable and stay asleep but nothing helped. I always heard good thing about sealy but I have nothing to say that would persuade you to buy this form of sealy mattress. Maybe it is just me or my posture or something not having to do with the mattress .... Who knows. The only way I did manage to get comfortable was on my side with pillows and even then it didn't help much at all.

Comfort
Not very comfortable at all and very disappointed. Was hoping for a softer type. Definitely was not as soft and cushiony as I thought it would be. Was expecting a lot better from a branch such as sealy.

Support
It's almost like it is too supported and too firm. Like I said I could not get comfortable to matter how hard i tried.

Firmness
Way too firm for me! Not comfortable at all and very disappointed.

Plenty of durability.

Great for those who like it Firm

from Oak Lawn, IL

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
  • Holds Shape

Cons

• Too Hard

• Guest Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress:

I had purchasesd the Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress thinking that it will help my husband and I sleep well. My husband liked it beause he likes his mattress pretty firm and does not mind if it is soft to firm. I personaly like my mattress to be both firm and soft at the same time I like it to curve my body becaues I am curved and have a booty, but this mattress is too hard and does not curve my body and makes me not sleep that well and I toss and turn all night sleeping on my side.

Sealy mattress

from Knoxville Tennessee

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Comments about Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress:

Sleeps like a dream so soft and comfy

its very comfy

from Springfield ohio

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Squeaks

the product is amazing

Nace

from Ksa

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Hard

Comments about Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Sealy Optimum Radiance Mattress is sleeping on a Cloud!

from WV

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Comments about Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress:

We have had Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress for a few years now and it still has its shape. When we sleep in the bed and one of us moves, the other one can't feel the movement because of the memory foam and it contours to your body. This mattress is so comfortable that when my Grandson jumps on it we can't even feel him there. Definitely a great investment and would recommend and definitely would purchase again! Thanks Sealy for a great sleep!

Grate bed

from Kansas

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Squeaks

• Guest Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress:

this mattress has been a great addition to our guest bedroom

Comfortable

from San Francisco, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Sturdy

Comments about Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress:

Love this mattress. It is great for my back and gives me a comfortable good night sleep. Pretty firm so I let my 2 month old sleep on it.

Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Mattress

from Cypress Texas

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

Comments about Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress:

This Mattress was one of our Best Mattress Purchased yet. We are extremely pleased with quality and feel.

Buy it don't wait till you read all the reviews comfy bed

from Ny

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress:

I workout out 5 times a day plus i work 7 hours a day this bed all what i need after hard day and this bed makes me feel like i slept 24 hours while i woke up next day when I just slept 6 or 7 hours it's super comfy

Best night sleep

from New York

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Holds Shape

Comments about Sealy Posturpedic Optimum Radiance Mattress:

Great bed super comfortable I wasn't sold on buying a new bed till I tried this one outgreat back support love the design