Other Mattresses:
Sealy
Sealy Posturepedic Ridgeway Place, Plush Euro Pillowtop, Queen Mattress Only

Summary

Sealy Posturepedic Gel Series Whatever you do in bed, Sealy supports it™. For more than 130 years Sealy has built its heritage on support. In fact, the name Sealy has been synonymous with back support for generations. Today we’ve taken support to a new level by creating the New Gel Series line that provides support while also promoting a cool sleeping environment. Made and designed in the USA.

Sealy Posturepedic Ridgeway Place, Plush Euro Pillowtop, Queen Mattress Only

The best nights rest ever

from Whittier,ca

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Ridgeway Place, Plush Euro Pillowtop, Queen Mattress Only:

I absolutely love this mattress it's so comfortable, it doesn't transfer movement so you won't wake your partner if you get out of bed. I fall asleep with ease no more tossing and turning

Every night is a good one with Sealy

from Fort Worth, Texas

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Primary Bed

Purchasing this mattess along with the box spring was one off the best decisions I made. Before I got this mattress I was waking up with back and shoulder pain. Now I sleep on my Sealy mattresses every night and I have since I bought them 3 years ago. They still Gabe there firm shape and soft feel. They have been great mattresses. I love the thickness of them. The thickness adds to the softness and the comfort of the mattress. I will never purchase another brand of mattresses after this set. They don't squeak and they form tip my body during different sleeping positions. I'm somewhat of a wild sleeper so I've been told but these mattresses keep up with muy constant moving in my sleep. These mattresses have actually minimized my sleepless nights and have me sleeping peacefully. No more waking up my husband when getting out of bed in the m middle of the night to check on the kids. When i get up he is undisturbed due to the mattresses firmness and them not making any noise. I know I will eventually have to purchase new mattresses and when I do it will be anther set of Sealy. Preferably the same ones I currently have. I would certainly recommend this mattress too my friends and family. I can not help but tell people how amazing these mattresses feel. They are durable and last forever almost.